Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate (2941 Views)

Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design / Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Looking for an Architect, a Professional Builder, or a Contractor?
Looking for world class, innovative design and construction approach?

Your are at the right place! wink

Ckunplet Global Consulting Limited is the right place to be.
You show us your space, your design ideas and we make it standout.

CGCL offers a comprehensive package of building engineering services designed to allow the client to work with one of our managers and create a project the company can carry forward to completion. Some of the myriad services CGCL offers are:
 Contractor design/building engineering assistance;
 Remodelling and alterations;
 Site preparation;
 Carpentry;
 Commercial and Residential Building Construction;
 Construction Project management;
 Real Estate
 Subcontracting Services to other Architectural/Engineering Firms; and
 Consultancy

For further details, contact the following

Name: Andrew .E. Chukwudi (MNIOB)
For: Ckunplet Global Consulting Limited
Email: ckunpletglobalconsulting(at)gmail(dot)com
Tel: 09034816606
grin

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Five Bedroom Duplex.
This design is very simple and interesting. The foundation work is already in progress. I have updated the design itself and some pictures of the foundation work.

All credit to CGCL Architect and Builder. wink

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
For your architectural design, contact CGCL for a design that looks like this one wink grin

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks for the calls that have come in so far to enquire about our services, we really appreciate them.

Contact us today for your building design, construction or contracting jobs.
We offer services across Nigeria but particularly in Abuja and Delta State

Name: Andrew E. Chukwudi (MNIOB)
For: Ckunplet Global Consulting Limited
Email: ckunpletglobalconsultingltd(at)gmail(dot)com

Or you could checkout our weblog (http://thenigerianbuilding.com/ to see what we stand for.
Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2015
The weather is really disturbing the progress of our five bedroom project, but thanks to God all the same. Our architect just finished the design of a simple four bedroom bungalow and its really cool.

Contact us today for your building design and construction projects.

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Contact CGCL today for your architectural engineering design and building construction projects.

For a world class innovative designs that could be referred to as a sustainable or green design;

call CGCL on 09034816606
or

I have been so busy lately that I forgot to update on how far we have gone on our five bedroom project. The whether has been fair enough I must say.

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by topsy23: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Weldone boss,

For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

1 Like

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks Sir. I will check out your thread.

For your architectural design and building construction just give CGCL a call and you won't regret it.
Kind Regards.

topsy23:
Weldone boss,

For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Give CGCL a try today for your architectural engineering design and building construction works.
I guarantee you will not regret it.

For further information please call the number below;

Tell: 09034816606

or e-mail Us at;

ckunpletglobalconsultingltd(at)gmail(dot)com

For your viewing interest and our credibility, I have decided to post some pictures of a church building Project. All thanks to CGCL team grin

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Building to Prevent Flooding

Presently, the issue of climate change or global warming has been a major topic of discussion in many areas or country around the world. The government of these countries are finding ways to deal with the climate change. The effect of climate change can be easily seen around us as we live our daily life. This changes include:
◾extreme weather conditions - heavy rainfall, flooding etc.
◾changes in wind and ocean patterns
◾extinction of species
◾loss of glaciers
◾shortage of portable water among others.

Beside the efforts made by the government, one way we could contribute as individuals in saving our environment is by constructing our buildings in a sustainable manner. This means reducing the environmental impact of our building. There are lots of ways we could reduce our building impact on the environment.

To read the full article on this topic visit this website http://thenigerianbuilding.com. I recommend you also read the place of design decisions in sustainable design wink.

This is all made possible by Ckunplet Global Consulting Limited grin.

CGCL prides itself with the level of education, exposure, practical experience and professionalism of its staffs.

Contact Us for further information on:

Tell: 09034816606
E-mail: ckunpletglobalconsultingltd(at)gmail(dot)com

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello great Nairalanders

These days has been really busy for me and the network is not helping matters, but thanks to God all the same.
This is the update of our five bedroom duplex project so far.

For your architectural design and building construction projects or for further information contact CGCL at the following number
You can visit and like our Facebook page:
Facebook website: facebook.com/ckunpletglobalconsultinglimited

or better still you can visit our website for up to date information about the building technology

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by drew4jezzy: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Greetings my fellow nairalanders

I found these interesting pictures while trying to update the pictures for the five bedroom duplex project. The pictures show the setting out process of a warehouse project which CGCL handled. The warehouse is way completed and functioning already. But I thought it would be nice to share with you all the lesson learnt from this project.

During the setting out process, the materials used for the setting out - the pegs and profile board were all sourced directly from the site. That is the pegs were collected and cut to shape from woods found on site. Same process apply to the profile board used in the setting out process.
Another lesson learnt was the use of laterite. A temporary well was dug in the course of the project to store water that was used for the project. The laterite (red earth) from the well was stored and used as a part of backfilling material for the foundation trench.

One may be tempted to say that the volume of the laterite will be insignificant when compared t0 the total volume of laterite required for the entire backfilling process. But no matter how little the impact was, it reduced the total volume of laterite that was imported into the site for the backfilling, levelling and compacting process.

One objective of sustainable or green building design and construction is to minimize the environmental impact of our buildings by reducing the use and importation of new building materials on any project site.

This project actually fulfilled that part of the goal.

The goal of a green building is to reduce the environmental impact of our building construction process on the environment. No matter how little the effort and techniques you introduce into your project maybe it is better than not trying at all.

I wish you all success as building design and construction professional as we try to build a better building thereby making our landscape a beautiful sight to behold.

I suggest you visit this site: http://thenigerianbuilding.com for a comprehensive view of sustainable and green building concepts.

Best Regards.

Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by mrkelvin85: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
hi guys
Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by DonClerg: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is it possible to cast a beam under an already casted slab? Is there another method to correct an already casted slab with a large method to prevent it from deflecting?
Re: The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate by eazyway212: 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Build This House!!!!!! / For Sale Abuja Oxford Hotel Behind Sheraton Hotel Wuse N2.4B / Secure Your Office, homes & warehouses with Self Activating Fire Extinguishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.