Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,995 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC (2179 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Monimatic(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
The Ondo state Chapter of the All
Progressives Congress, APC in a Tuesday
statement blamed the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP for President
Muhammadu Buhari's delay in
appointing ministers.

The Party, in a statement made available
to newsmen by its Publicity Secretary,
Omo’ba Abayomi Adesanya disclosed
that 16 years of misrule,
maladministration, unprecedented
corruption and mismanagement of state
treasury affected the smooth take-off of
the President Muhammadu Buhari-led
federal government.
Part of the statement read, ''the rantings
of PDP about President Buhari’s
ministerial list is unnecessary,
diversionary and unfounded. It is logical
for anyone who intends to make a
nearly-collapsed building habitable, to
first demolish it and then lay a solid
foundation before building on it. We
met a virtually empty treasury and a
battered system handed over by the Dr.
Goodluck Jonathan led-PDP government.
Nigeria, as a country, was in comatose
when Buhari took over government on
May 29, 2015. Anarchy and impunity
were the order of the day, and infact the
nation was rock bound. Even the Bible
says, “what can the righteous do, when
the foundation is destroyed?''.
“We expect Dr. Jonathan and PDP to be
remorseful and bury their heads in
shame. They should apologise to
Nigerians for running the country like a
Banana Republic. Yet, they have the
temerity and audacity to fault a
government that has good plans for
Nigerians. PDP leadership lacks morals
and shame. Who in this country, doesn’t
know that Jonathan and his party are
responsible for the messy and sorry
state of affairs we find ourselves today?”
“Certainly, Nigerians, both at home and
in diaspora know better and can adduce
that Dr Jonathan and PDP are only
playing to the gallery with the devious
intention of distracting President
Muhammadu Buhari in order to cover
up their mess and in an attempt to
downplay the war against corruption”.

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pdp-delayed-buharis-ministerial-list-apc.119529/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
"PMB got a swollen 'ANUS', APC will still blame it on PDP, they should stop playing the role of ruling and opposition party". Quote me anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Abbeyme: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
I thought it is something serious sha
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by dunsman(f): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wat dae f*ck!! Am I truly seeing dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunsman:
"May I meet you?" Quote me anywhere.
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Dcomrade(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Man Utd just Spoilt some minutes of my happiness....I blame PDP for that too....these broom wielding sycophants are clowns grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by sammyj: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Babe are you too pretty to use the f word on a public forum! !
dunsman:
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by menix(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahaha...

Very soon PDP will b responsible for Buhari's constipation..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by dunsman(f): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
sammyj:
Babe are you too pretty to use the f word on a public forum! !

How many times will I have to say dat am not a girl.
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by yanabasee(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari is 72years old and he has once been the head of state, also a former minister of petroleum.

Blaming PDP over his unhurried release of his ministerial list shows absolute cluelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by sammyj: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok sorry can I refer you as Babe or woman then grin
dunsman:

How many times will I have to say dat am not a girl.

1 Like

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by 5starmilitant: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is it the PDP that are searching for the holy virgins he wants to appoint?

Useless slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by permsec: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
All i see is just a man trying to be relevance before the media all in the name of been outspoken.

How can the delay of Pa Buhari's cabinet be attributed to the PDP/GEJ? Isnt this agbaya aware that Pa Buhari is negotiating with angels from beyond to form his cabinet?

Today probe, tomorrow probe, as if corruption is the major challenge pressing the nation. what about issues as pertains to economic policies, Health welfare et al.

Corruption is just one amongst the minor challenges facing this country Mr president, cos a student that passed one subject
out of 15 is a failure regardless of which subject he/she passed.

When will the APC realise its no longer the opposition party and face the music proper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by donholy28(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2015
APC and lies...buhari himself delayed d list not PDP anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by LagosBoi2(m): 2:32am On Sep 16, 2015
I don't see why anyone who is a true Nigerian will not support PMB
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00am On Sep 16, 2015
I can't help but laugh at the folly of APC and Buhari administration. The fact remains that Buhari wasn't prepared and is UNFIT for leadership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by RollingStones(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2015
The worst Political Party ever liveth (APC)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by softvio(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2015
This APC dem, una be comedy ooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by obynocute(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Realiiii?
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2015
And the blaming game continue. apc and body odour language no dey tire to blame PDP. joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Flets: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by cr7lomo: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Apc and morinho have something in common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by theamadila(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Ah swear, am tired of this country... These politicians see us as baboons with empty head. Just imagine... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by erunz(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Yeye people

Still playing opposition

We are still waiting for his 19 angels that will form his cabinet. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Emperortj93(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Why won't APC stop all this useless propagada And focus in the job at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Bobbystanley(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Nigerians made the worst mistake of their lives by Voting APC.
Tomorrow U would hear that APC blames PDP for too much rainfall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Kingspin(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
An illiterate leader.

1 Like

Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by Chiaka(f): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
APC ---Party that survives on lies and propaganda
Re: PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC by baralatie(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Chelsea inability to beat Everton_mourinho blames PDP

lolz! APC can lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Mobile Police In Armored Car Shooting At Uvwie LG Residents. / Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo / MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.