Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Prophet Snaps A Picture Of A Child "In The Spirit" With An Ipad [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Snaps A Picture Of A Child "In The Spirit" With An Ipad [video] (875 Views)

Pastor Miraculously Captures Church Members Daughter Picture With An Ipad(video) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Snaps A Picture Of A Child "In The Spirit" With An Ipad [video] by Zikkyfuse(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2015
I particularly have never been a fan of churches that major in "miracles & deliverance!" I love to be taught the word of God in an expository way, then act on the word and get whatever it is i need from it.

The Video attached to this post, allegedly reports that a Prophet in Zimbabwe, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri deceived his hundreds of congregation by using an Ipad to take a photo of the child of a man (most likely an accompanist) "in the spirit". The Child was not in the church but the prophet lifted an Ipad up and did a fast move to get the child's picture display on the screen.

Its damn horrible the length people go in search of fame and money. Don't fall for any of these.. Be wise!

You may click the link below to see the video if you care to

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/prophet-snaps-picture-of-child-in.html

lalasticlala take charge

Re: Prophet Snaps A Picture Of A Child "In The Spirit" With An Ipad [video] by osamaBUSH(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Hokay

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Daughter Called To Bar - PHOTO / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His P.enis In Church, / Divine Transformation 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.