Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 (924 Views)

Camon Cm Released New OTA Update, See Features / Tecno Camon CX New Ota Update Gives You / Camon C8 OTA Update Finally Fixed Notification Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 by benefitzte: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Just got the 20150910 OTA update, has anyone updated he's?
Am rooted and there is a warning on d update about those rooted.

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 by benefitzte: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2015
First pix is d new update while second is my current rom.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 by bigtt76(f): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2015
If you are rooted, I would advise that you backup your stuff and get the original stock ROM and refresh your device before attempting to run the upgrade.

If not, the upgrade will fail and may brick your device. Log on to Infinix Mobility website and go to the Support section to download the original ROM and follow instructions which are straight forward . All the best
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 by benefitzte: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
bigtt76:
If you are rooted, I would advise that you backup your stuff and get the original stock ROM and refresh your device before attempting to run the upgrade.

If not, the upgrade will fail and may brick your device. Log on to Infinix Mobility website and go to the Support section to download the original ROM and follow instructions which are straight forward . All the best
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 by Hallenjay: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
bigtt76:

u mean I can update my hot note pro as its rooted, if yes... Pls where can I get dat original ROM . .. Note, av not flash d phn wit any oda rom
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro OTA Update 20150910 by benefitzte: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hallenjay:
u mean I can update my hot note pro as its rooted, if yes... Pls where can I get dat original ROM . .. Note, av not flash d phn wit any oda rom

http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6699&extra=page%3D1
There is what you need.

(1) (Reply)

Using A Phone Porch Better Or Holding The Phone Raw??? / Etisalat Data Subscription Not Getting Through / New Mtn Plan Of 2000 Naira For 3.5gb Works For Day And Night. See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.