Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. (4329 Views)

Hilarious Photos Proving That Men And Women Are A Different Species. / See The Kind Of Annoying And Wicked Gift Newly Wed Couple Got From A Guest / Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2015
It's no secret that in Nigeria , everything seems to revolve around men. They commit all sorts of atrocities, sexually , emotionally, and otherwise, but at the end, women are the ones always being persecuted and shamed, even for the actions of men. Things like even rape which a man commits is usually blamed on the woman, as though she was the one that forced him to rape her. This is our African society. Anyway that's not the main issue here. This is just a prelude to the article below about some terrible stuff that guys do which they are always foolishly proud of :

1. Being the first to disvirgin a girl OUT OF WEDLOCK : A lot of times you will see guys bragging to their friends about how they've used Amina or Sandra , how ' na them open gate ' or how they got there 'first' . Meanwhile these are the same men who will want to marry virgins as wives at all cost. They go any length to deceive innocent girls so that they can brag to their friends. They are so self centered as they will never feel sorry about that in their lives, but will still ensure that they marry the freshest , youngest and untouched women.

2. Being the one who has messed up a lady , or used her and dumped her : Some men will even go to the extent of lying about an innocent woman or even a lady passing by , to their friends , that they have slept with her. Always bragging that 'i don mess up so and so' . Ah....as a smart guy that I am , na me turn her to mugu o...........or how they broke so and so's hearts and they are all begging for him to cime back. I noticed that guys always like to have a situation where it seems that a large number of women are always at their mercy or messed up by them and begging for marriage or respect. Sometimes guys will deliberately tell you they mess around with women so that in the long run, those women will have no choice, dignity and years lost, but to come back begging for marriage. It's unfair but our men are always proud of having a woman under their foot like a dirty dog.

3. Having so many girlfriends , and being a master player : A lot of times, guys love to brag about having so many girls or being a great player and being able to handle it all without breaking a sweat. Why this is so wonderful as an achievement to men and a taboo for a woman to brag about as well ? Well women are automatically expected to have more shame and be modest. But how do men magically expect to see decent women for marriage when they are striving to obtain and use every unfortunate woman that enters their web or steps into their view ? It is an issue that begs for some sensibility. Anyway, this is another thing guys are extremely proud of which don't just cut it to me.

4. Not being virgins : As our crazy African society would have it , men are always happy to discuss how experienced they are, while all our women are expected to be chaste. It just doesn't make any sense, because the men are not gaining these sex skills with goats , dear, they are using women and spreading the word that using women is a good thing , but at the end of the day they look round naija and cry that they can't find a decent woman. This is why men marry their daughter's age mate these days in the process of finding a decent lady. Because they know they have contributed to destroying the women of their generation.

Well,to close things up finally, this article is not blaming men solely for the plight of our African women, because women have their own minds and are just as capable of evil as men. But rather this is an article exposing how men greatly contribute to the destruction of the women they bash every day. Most men will bash women for not being virgins, but 70% of men will tell you that they can't date a woman without sex. In the case where he has tasted her and the relationship doesn't work out, she moves to another man and is then branded a slu.t for a mentality which men brought out in the first place. Well, feel free to add your own contributions......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Greyworld: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2015
To whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by henribj(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
OP are you saying you would like to be a man in your next life
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by menix(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
OP re u trying to say they have done all to you

Wow!! U must b a sex symbol..
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2015
You guys have nothing to say now but 'to whom it may concern' because you know this is all true. But for a better society, this lackadaisical attitude , plus that of the female gender, should change .@ henribj , maybe I'd like to be a man In my next life so I can enjoy in life as its obvious the scheme of things ain't gonna change. grin.....and menix Must it happen to me before I can see what is happening? We live in this world so obviously it's quite easy to see what is happening......duh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by menix(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:
..and menix Must it happen to me before I can see what is happening? We live in this world so obviously it's quite easy to see what is happening......duh undecided

U must b a seer...

Can u help mii see if I will marry a fine gal?
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:

U must b a seer...

Can u help mii see if I will marry a fine gal?

grin ok.... ..let me go and ask ifa cheesy
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by menix(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:

grin ok.... ..let me go and ask ifa cheesy

Can I ask?
Is Ifa a boy?
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Yeap! they should be put behind Bars...Evil people! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:

Can I ask?
Is Ifa a boy?

undecided
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yeap! they should be put behind Bars...Evil people! shocked

cheesy ooh right there sister . Warris all this rubbish shocked angry grin
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by kaboninc(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:
It's no secret that in Nigeria , everything seems to revolve around men. They commit all sorts of atrocities, sexually , emotionally, and otherwise, but at the end, women are the ones always being persecuted and shamed, even for the actions of men. Things like even rape which a man commits is usually blamed on the woman, as though she was the one that forced him to rape her. This is our African society. Anyway that's not the main issue here. This is just a prelude to the article below about some terrible stuff that guys do which they are always foolishly proud of :

1. Being the first to disvirgin a girl OUT OF WEDLOCK : A lot of times you will see guys bragging to their friends about how they've used Amina or Sandra , how ' na them open gate ' or how they got there 'first' . Meanwhile these are the same men who will want to marry virgins as wives at all cost. They go any length to deceive innocent girls so that they can brag to their friends. They are so self centered as they will never feel sorry about that in their lives, but will still ensure that they marry the freshest , youngest and untouched women.

2. Being the one who has messed up a lady , or used her and dumped her : Some men will even go to the extent of lying about an innocent woman or even a lady passing by , to their friends , that they have slept with her. Always bragging that 'i don mess up so and so' . Ah....as a smart guy that I am , na me turn her to mugu o...........or how they broke so and so's hearts and they are all begging for him to cime back. I noticed that guys always like to have a situation where it seems that a large number of women are always at their mercy or messed up by them and begging for marriage or respect. Sometimes guys will deliberately tell you they mess around with women so that in the long run, those women will have no choice, dignity and years lost, but to come back begging for marriage. It's unfair but our men are always proud of having a woman under their foot like a dirty dog.

3. Having so many girlfriends , and being a master player : A lot of times, guys love to brag about having so many girls or being a great player and being able to handle it all without breaking a sweat. Why this is so wonderful as an achievement to men and a taboo for a woman to brag about as well ? Well women are automatically expected to have more shame and be modest. But how do men magically expect to see decent women for marriage when they are striving to obtain and use every unfortunate woman that enters their web or steps into their view ? It is an issue that begs for some sensibility. Anyway, this is another thing guys are extremely proud of which don't just cut it to me.

4. Not being virgins : As our crazy African society would have it , men are always happy to discuss how experienced they are, while all our women are expected to be chaste. It just doesn't make any sense, because the men are not gaining these sex skills with goats , dear, they are using women and spreading the word that using women is a good thing , but at the end of the day they look round naija and cry that they can't find a decent woman. This is why men marry their daughter's age mate these days in the process of finding a decent lady. Because they know they have contributed to destroying the women of their generation.

Well,to close things up finally, this article is not blaming men solely for the plight of our African women, because women have their own minds and are just as capable of evil as men. But rather this is an article exposing how men greatly contribute to the destruction of the women they bash every day. Most men will bash women for not being virgins, but 70% of men will tell you that they can't date a woman without sex. In the case where he has tasted her and the relationship doesn't work out, she moves to another man and is then branded a slu.t for a mentality which men brought out in the first place. Well, feel free to add your own contributions......

It appears you have a serious problem with men

1 Like

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
@ kaboninc, I don't have a problem with them, just their wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by kaboninc(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:
@ kaboninc, I don't have a problem with them, just their wickedness.

And you think the ladies are not wicked too?

1 Like

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by tpiander: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pray for them and move on @ op.

besides, i think you are overrating this virginity thing, being used and dumped hurts the same way regardless if you are a virgin or not. Stop hyping nairaland misinformation. In addition, no be somebody go disvirgin you? Just asking.

Well, lord have mercy.

and then, there is the option of keeping legs closed but how many people consider that viable.

1 Like

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by tpiander: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Greyworld:
To whom it may concern.

who?
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by tpiander: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2413286/

op see a thread you opened and now you are complaining about shallowness in men.
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ tpiander , that thread isn't as shallow as the kind of stuff that guys have done just for fun.
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
kaboninc:

And you think the ladies are not wicked too?

Ladies are also wicked, but they are not as wicked as guys. Guys pick on innocent girls more than girls pick on innocent guys. Besides, only few women do all this crap just for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by kaboninc(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Ladies are also wicked, but they are not as wicked as guys. Guys pick on innocent girls more than girls pick on innocent guys. Besides, only few women do all this crap just for fun.

There's no difference. You are not a guy so you don't have an idea of what we go through.

Ladies are also evil as are guys.
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by tpiander: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:
@ tpiander , that thread isn't as shallow as the kind of stuff that guys have done just for fun.

lets assume the terms saint and sinner are relative.

like i said, keeping your legs closed is an option, all things being equal,
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
tpiander:

lets assume the terms saint and sinner are relative.

like i said, keeping your legs closed is an option, all things being equal,

Yeah it's an option , you have valid points. Nevertheless, what I'm trying to point out is that sometimes no matter how determined a lady is, a guy will go all out to deceive in any way possible just to 'conquer ' . But your point is very obvious and I'm sure that's what most girls try to do - before a guy comes in and tries everything on heaven and on earth to destroy and decieve. At the end there's very few that survive the wave of destruction. And no it's not cuz they were decent. Just the grace of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by tpiander: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:

what I'm trying to point out is that sometimes no matter how determined a lady is, a guy will go all out to deceive in any way possible just to 'conquer .

true, but as Yorubas say, "b'ogiri o lanu, alangba o le wole" meaning if the wall doesnt open up for a gap, a lizard cant enter.

there has to be a breach somewhere which a guy can exploit before he gets a girl to that stage.

this is what most women refuse to examine, but instead would rather blame the guys and consider themselves their victims.

i dont really think there's such a thing as a perfect pretense, there is always a red flag somewhere which was overlooked.

just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
kaboninc:

There's no difference. You are not a guy so you don't have an idea of what we go through.

Ladies are also evil as are guys.

Well .....OK. One thing I cant say is that I know what you guys go through because I am actually not a guy.
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
tpiander:

true, but as Yorubas say, "b'ogiri o lanu, alangba o le wole" meaning if the wall doesnt open up for a gap, a lizard cant enter.

there has to be a breach somewhere which a guy can exploit before he gets a girl to that stage.

this is what most women refuse to examine, but instead would rather blame the guys and consider themselves their victims.

i dont really think there's such a thing as a perfect pretense, there is always a red flag somewhere which was overlooked.

just my opinion.

I get your point.
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by kaboninc(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well .....OK. One thing I cant say is that I know what you guys go through because I am actually not a guy.

Spend your time looking for ways to improve yourself and community. There will always be evil doers. Have you heard of young mail children being raped by those who ought to protect them?

My point is that it goes both ways - as you have evil bad guys who take advantage of vulnerable girls, you also find girls who take advantage of vulnerable young guys.

Women tend to voice their pains and men tend to keep and bear alone theirs.

Good morning
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Yall gotta understand,The male specie has an inborn ego which he constantly tries to exhibit and the reward for that inborn ego is respect which he earns from both from his peers and the opposite sex,however,he can't manipulate his fellow male because of same ego but instead,he looks for the vulnerable females to exhibit his ego on,go out to brag about it and earn the respect.
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
aaronson:
Yall gotta understand,The male specie has an inborn ego which he constantly tries to exhibit and the reward for that inborn ego is respect which he earns from both from his peers and the opposite sex,however,he can't manipulate his fellow male because of same ego but instead,he looks for the vulnerable females to exhibit his ego on,go out to brag about it and earn the respect.

Alright, this is a nice explanation. The thing is that, it is what it is whether we like it or not I guess.

1 Like

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Krystalxxx:

We all do or rather did these things for fun..but that number 2 seriously who does that sick sh1t ..its no fun,u r not getting paid, lolzz it's true some guys lie about the females they. have had but it's all horse sh1t..like what's the essence lolzz..what I have come to know growing up is if u lie about having your way with a chic u eventually never get even close to seeing her panties.. and talking about taking her dignity n yrs lost is just stupid cos I don't think it's correct..reminds me of a friend of mine back @ uni days she would tell me about guys she's used and dumped while the guys would also claim to be taking advantage of her lolz
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
runnazz:

We all do or rather did these things for fun..but that number 2 seriously who does that sick sh1t ..its no fun,u r not getting paid, lolzz it's true some guys lie about the females they. have had but it's all horse sh1t..like what's the essence lolzz..what I have come to know growing up is if u lie about having your way with a chic u eventually never get even close to seeing her panties.. and talking about taking her dignity n yrs lost is just stupid cos I don't think it's correct..reminds me of a friend of mine back @ uni days she would tell me about guys she's used and dumped while the guys would also claim to be taking advantage of her lolz

lol your friend is smart though I don't understand her way. Well apart from that, I'm glad you admit that it does happen but you don't support it. That's great.

2 Likes

Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Krystalxxx:

lol your friend is smart though I don't understand her way. Well apart from that, I'm glad you admit that it does happen but you don't support it. That's great.

Yeah..interesting signature you got wink
Re: Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
runnazz:

Yeah..interesting signature you got wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / History Of Fuel Price Change In Nigeria Since Independence Till Date / My Gotv Account Suspended !!! Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.