Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerian Fallen Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fallen Eagles (644 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles / .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fallen Eagles by redsun(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
We named our national football teams after eagles,but do we really know anything about eagles as creatures?its tenacity,its agility,skillfulness and supremacy as a bird of prey.

We need to soar like eagles,the masters of the sky,we should have preservations in form of national parks protecting and preserving those magnificent creatures,learning their tricks,appreciating their significants in nature as well as creating industries out of them through tourism.

Every time i see oyinbo clubs making headlines on this forum as if we are english people,i always feel like pinching myself.While we are busy discussing whiteman's money making machines,organizational abilities and dominations our home clubs are crying out for promotions,patronage and uplifting.

Football is all about tradition and money making,players and spectators like the gladiators of roman time,the emperors are the club owners while u are the spectator.Do really want to be a spectator in your time?

We need to develop our own things and sell it to the world.Sports like every other thing is dead in nigeria,we are going backward.
Re: Nigerian Fallen Eagles by ikeyman00(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
its crazy i must say, seeing naija boyz mountin clubs flag on the street in the name of supporter' club

i always sees it as a emm aftermath slavery mentality!! gbam

u can aways visualise huge market right there in nigerian football!!

instead all those looter gangster comin togerther, revamp our stadiums and source for decent players within to kick start our league, they are busy chasing white man shadow

(1) (Reply)

I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Eagles Fail To Pick 2010 World Cup Ticket, Weste / Super Eagles Should Watch Out On June 5th / Manchester United Homage Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.