Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Stop Asking Stupid Questions, Google It, Mourinho Tells Reporter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Asking Stupid Questions, Google It, Mourinho Tells Reporter (533 Views)

​i Don’t Like It! Mourinho Blasts His Players Over “playstation Football” / Man Utd Played Playstation Football Against Basel And I Don’t Like It-mourinho / Stop Asking silly Questions, Google It, Mourinho Tells Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking Stupid Questions, Google It, Mourinho Tells Reporter by wolesmile(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Ahead of Chelsea’s 2015/2016 UEFA Champions League opener against against Maccabi Tel Aviv, Chelsea manager, José Mourinho has told a press conference that he has nothing to prove to anyone after his team’s poor start on Monday after journalists asked questions about his managerial career.

The Premier League champions are 17th in the table after losing three of their opening five games of the season.

Asked if he still has the qualities of a great manager, Mourinho replied: “The point is that the question is stupid. I am sorry.”

The Portuguese manager, who joined the club in 2013 for a second spell, said losing is a “strange feeling” after his side’s worst start to a top-flight season in 29 years. Chelsea’s 3-2 victory away at West Brom in August is their only victory in the league so far.

Spiky Mourinho refutes ‘third season syndrome’

In a testy exchange with BBC Sport’s Ben Smith, Mourinho rejected the idea that performances of the teams he has managed deteriorated in his third season in charge.

“Look, my third season – in Porto, I didn’t have a third season. My third season in Inter, I didn’t have a third season. My third season at Chelsea the first time, I won the FA Cup and the Carling Cup, and I played the Champions League semi-finals. My third season in Real Madrid, I won the Super Cup, I lost the cup [Copa del Rey] final, and I went to the Champions League semi-finals. These are my third seasons…,” Mourinho said.

Mourinho, however, went berserk when BBC Sports’ Ben Smith would not budge. The following conversation ensued:

“Ben Smith: Sure, but you know what I’m getting at…

Jose Mourinho: So click Google, instead of making stupid questions, click Google and try to find.

Ben Smith: Jose, you know what I’m getting at though, don’t you, how important is it for you to build…

Jose Mourinho: No, you spoke about the third season, and I am telling you that the question is stupid, because the third season is what I told you.

Ben Smith: Jose, you know the point of the question…

Jose Mourinho: No, I know the point, the point is that the question is stupid. I am sorry…”

[At this point a Chelsea press officer intervenes]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/mourinho-slams-bbc-reporter-stop-asking-stupid-questions-google/
Re: Stop Asking Stupid Questions, Google It, Mourinho Tells Reporter by Tia1man: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
less
Re: Stop Asking Stupid Questions, Google It, Mourinho Tells Reporter by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Reporters are real jerks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Boss Jose Mourinho Rues England's Poor Champions League Start / Heartland FC Vs. Lobi Stars FC. 0 : 0 Live. / Free Betting Tips - UEFA Europa League - For All Matches Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.