Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? (2917 Views)

5 Simple Steps To Shape Your Brow Yourself / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / The New Eye Brow Trend! (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by saskatoon(f): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
hello ladies in the house,
pls tell me the best way to shave eyebrow,i mean the curves one.
thks
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by Yets(f): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
have dem waxed so u can have d perfect arch grin , or u can thread dem too if u can withstand a lot of pain,
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by iice(f): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
Or threading, i heard it hurts though.
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by Sissy3(f): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2009
i do waxing then maintain it with tweezers
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2009
Holy Mackrel. . . .i've been threading mine for the past 4 years and i dont plan to stop. . . . and yes it still hurts very much!! cry cry
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by uzwu: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2009
Pls o. There is a novince here. Pls which one is threading of eyebrow again?
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by McSteamy(f): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
get them done by a professional and maintain it with tweezers afterwards
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by bluespice(f): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2009
umm tweezers,
waxing,
threading,

i hear waxing n threading hurt

never tried none of that God gave me very near-perfect brows cool tongue
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by ijawgirl: 2:45am On Apr 15, 2009
waxing

waxing doesnt hurt to me, the distress of being waxed is usually exaggerated . . If you visit a professional beauty therapist the pain should only last a few seconds most, just a pinch
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 15, 2009
Abeg, get the old time leg shaver and do some shaving.

kai! All this modern tool called waxing and what not.

I heard that waxing and tweezers hurts. Good luck!
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:59am On Apr 15, 2009
ijaw_girl:

waxing

waxing doesnt hurt to me, the distress of being waxed is usually exaggerated . . If you visit a professional beauty therapist the pain should only last a few seconds most, just a pinch

Same here . . . .but threading lasts longer. . . .cos it actually pulls the strands from the roots. . .OUCH!! cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by mohawkchic(f): 3:41am On Apr 15, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Abeg, get the old time leg shaver and do some shaving.

kai! All this modern tool called waxing and what not.

I heard that waxing and tweezers hurts. Good luck!

~ROTFLMAO . .  cheesy I found that hilarious!!

~There are various methods & options as listed

~Waxing
~Threading
~Pluck/Tweeze
~Eye Brow Shaver
~Sugar Wax

~From Experience,Threading when done corectly,Gives the perfect Shape/Arch,No chemicals involved . .Me personally am facinated with the way its done!

~Waxing . . hmm A Couple of pulls & its over Just as quickly . .would have stuck on waxing if the Arrogant Lady wasnt Adamant my Brows were shaped naturally,so she'll only wax hair in the middle of my brow . . Tidy up if you like angry in my eye,i dont notice anything different she did so i'll end up paying,look in the mirrior & think FFS i could have done that at home!! After two visits i stopped waxing!

~PLuck/Tweeze . .I've never Done,Doubt i will either . .Am No Chicken! grin

~Eye Brow Shaver . .i went finger happy w/ on DIY . . I got it right 8 out of 10 times . .the rest of the times,i had one brow with the perfect shape/Arch while the other looked dodgy cheesy I end up taking off more than i bargained for,end up w/ thin eyebrows which i detest,so i'll have to colour it in! angry

~Sugar wax, I've witnessed been done, Not keen to try at ALL!!

~Back home people use Razor  shocked In Salons . .i think its quite common practice . .Very Risky if you ask me! I wouldnt dare!

~Posted Video links to see how a couple of some of  available methods are done . . .

How To Get Perfect Eyebrows!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175629.0.html

How to Thread EyeBrows

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-thread-eyebrows

How To Pluck Eyebrows

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-pluck-your-eyebrows-3
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2009
//
Re: How Do I Get The Perfect Eye Brow Shape/Arch? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
ijaw_girl: waxing

^^^ exactly.
I prefer the waxing method to any other.
Plus it's much cheaper! grin

The Most Modest Outfit Won By 18 Years Old Kylie Jenner / Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Coconut Oil / Vivid Imagination Or Dakova ?