Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC (34758 Views)

Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by OnankpaBa(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluspencer:

U and Wike reminds me of aregbe and his followers....... If APC allows wike to probe Ameachi..... Then mama peace go dey cook rice go prison be that o

if Ameachi think he's clean, he should come out and clear his name.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Woman wrapper grin

Deny it na.
your own no bi case. I have been clashing with you on NL and i know you are Jobless.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

your own no bi case. I have been clashing with you on NL and i know you are Jobless.
Zombie, you think everyone is like you?. Brainwashed woman wrapper.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, you think everyone is like you?. Brainwashed woman wrapper.

your mumu no get part two. Na season

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Let us face the truth here, Ameachi really empty River state. He need to spend his remaining days behind bar.
Have you stepped your foot on the border of Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

your mumu no get part two. Na season
Your own is inherited, And it will endure from generation to generation.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by anonimi: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC is synonymous with FRAUD and SCAM.
No more no less. I just dey pity the people wey never recover from their winchious spell.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by free2ryhme: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your own is inherited, And it will endure from generation to generation.

sharap there

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Facebook post....result in favour of PDP and staff working for APC shocked.

Wike sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Osun indigene Demdem, What's your problem with Rivers?

u are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Chuksemi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Facebook again. Hmm.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by pecothecash: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
wat is d name of dis fish pls?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by walozanga(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you be small boy, i no wan answer you. Too early but since you called me fool. No p.

Your Wike's mandate will soon be taken from him

He was ryt calling u a fool. U support evil

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by baloney: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by igbsam(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
So person go use him sense go facebook go post this kind thing ? grin

PDP are really desperate.

Believe this lies at your own peril. Election in rivers must be cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Let us face the truth here, Ameachi really empty River state. He need to spend his remaining days behind bar.

Supported!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by bakila: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
E
dekdek:
These pdp chaps are just shameless liars. Okoye has testified and testimony was admissible in court. Let wike and his cohorts go to court with their claims and Facebook postings to dis annul his testimony. Talking thrash publicly to win public sympthy as against the fraud they perpetrated won't help their case.
One like for you. The right word for DISPROVE.
You post nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by j4sure(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
woww
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Francon(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing website.

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thank you.

To vote,
Copy the link below and paste it in a new browser (from the http to theater)
II
V

https://www.facebook.com/JustGreason/photos/ms.c.eJw9zNkJwEAMA9GOguVLcv~_NhSzr~;D6GQXuCI8syn9SDC0FFOy~;IkEBPCQtuB1gLge~_h4UL6KSp~_0IHkC425F9s~-.bps.a.1624179747836287.1073741831.1506712976249632/1624179804502948/?type=1&theater
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by missKiffy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let them allow this rivers election be jare
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
uselessgoat:

u are a fool
You're a useless goat.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a useless goat.

You father is a uselesss goat

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by honestivo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Amaechi is d most corrupt governor in Rivers State there for we Rivers rejected anything that proceed from him e.g APC

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

sharap there
Bros go sleep.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Rotimi47: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
DONSMITH123:

una wan turn my thread to political fight?
> grin
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
uselessgoat:

You father is a uselesss goat
Your mother is a she goat. grin
Son of a deranged goat.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your mother is a she goat. grin

Son of a deranged goat.

I will still end ur life on this forum. I opened this moniker becos of u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by diegwu01: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
complete and utter crap,
the PDP should focus and defend over 1.1million fictitious votes
they got from accredited Spirits and Ghosts.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by HopeAtHand: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you be small boy, i no wan answer you. Too early but since you called me fool. No p.

Your Wike's mandate will soon be taken from him

Lol

Wike is popular..i doubt if even Amaechi can win him in an election.
Re: Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC by Everfrank(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
DONSMITH123:
More Facebook postings of the embattled INEC staff, Charles Okoye, who is allegedly on the payroll of the Rivers State APC have further linked him to being a member of the opposition party in Rivers State and under the sponsorship of the party to lie under oath.

It will be recalled that Charles Okoye was directly subpoenaed by the Rivers State APC and was at the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal to tender a personally authored report which he recanted upon cross examination.

In new Facebook postings of Charles Okoye obtained online, the embattled INEC staff who is allegedly on the payroll of former governor Rotimi Amaechi indicated that he is available for financial rewards and bribes.

On August 6, 2015, posting on Facebook, Charles Okoye wrote: “I have taken a sabbatical from Facebook and refrained from making posts on the current condition of the country because am not being paid yet by the APC. When I am paid, I will do that”.

On August 6, Charles Okoye posted: “Our party promised Nigerians change. ..”

While on August 28, 2015 Charles Okoye took to Facebook to praise his paymaster, Former Governor Amaechi .

He wrote: “However, you look at it, Amaechi is part of this government. Even if he is not, have you considered that if Jonathan had won Amaechi would have been a dead man”.

The compromised INEC staff who was personally subpoenaed by the Rivers State APC to give questionable testimony on the governorship election has already been disowned by INEC as a fraud.

Immediate past Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has since deployed his vast illegally acquired wealth to sponsor Security operatives, few compromised INEC staff and a section of the media to distort facts about the happenings at the Rivers State Tribunal.

Amaechi is said to have misappropriated over N3 trillion that accrued to Rivers State in his eight years of misgovernance, alleged thievery and unbridled looting of state facilities. It is alleged that these resources are now being used to compromise agencies of state and their tainted officials.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/rivers-guber-more-facebook-postings-expose-okoyes-membership-of-apc/
That Facebook account was faked. Just go to Facebook search and type "Nyesom Wike" or " Muhammadu Buhari" and you'll be amazed how many accounts will pop up. I searched for 'Charles Okoye" and more than twelve accounts popped up. This cheap gimmick by election riggers won't work. Wike and PDP must prove that they did not create that account.
What about all the police officers that testified at the tribunal. Show us their Facebook accounts also. That election is as good as cancelled, Wike is as good as disqualified, prosecuted and jailed for causing the death of innocent Nigerians. We shall see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.