Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (12490 Views)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To Buhari Worshippers From Dr Aribisala!!! / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by EagleNest(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria will continue to struggle until the citizens does the needful. Below is ten things I think Nigeria needs to do to normalise itself back to reckoning as Africa Super Power.

1. Restructure Nigeria to pre 1966 structure or even a finer one, to allow each major ethnic blocks or groups stronger control of itself while the center controls national security etc

2. Start to enforce the law regardless of anyone's status. It is one of the most important.

3. Promote an image of a new Nigeria that we want to be seen as, just like Rwanda is doing, and sustain it.

4. Enforce accountability and zero tolerance to corruption at any level, and blaze the trail.

5. Stop govt sponsorship of religious prigmages. It should be a private affair and remain so. I don't like when govt openly sponsors prigmages. Why?

6. Start massive breathtaking infrastructure development in Nigeria and encourage regions to compete. Enforce orderliness in development.

7. Push for huge Agricultural development towards self food sustenance. Each region to contribute immensely

8. Push for massive industrialization driven by private sector towards made in Nigeria products with competitive quality.

9. Take Education to practical and unprecedented level, driving research and development to great stage unseen in Africa. Emphasis on artificial intelligence to be harnessed.

10. Professionalise the military, police, customs, immigration and civil servants with massive purge of the bad ones.

If we do all these, believe you me, other things will fall in place.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2019
EagleNest:
Nigeria will continue to struggle until the citizens does the needful. Below is ten things I think Nigeria needs to do to normalise itself back to reckoning as Africa Super Power.

1. Restructure Nigeria to pre 1966 structure or even a finer one, to allow each major ethnic blocks or groups stronger control of itself while the center controls national security etc

2. Start to enforce the law regardless of anyone's status. It is one of the most important.

3. Promote an image of a new Nigeria that we want to be seen as, just like Rwanda is doing, and sustain it.

4. Enforce accountability and zero tolerance to corruption at any level, and blaze the trail.

5. Stop govt sponsorship of religious prigmages. It should be a private affair and remain so. I don't like when govt openly sponsors prigmages. Why?

6. Start massive breathtaking infrastructure development in Nigeria and encourage regions to compete. Enforce orderliness in development.

7. Push for huge Agricultural development towards self food sustenance. Each region to contribute immensely

8. Push for massive industrialization driven by private sector towards made in Nigeria products with competitive quality.

9. Take Education to practical and unprecedented level, driving research and development to great stage unseen in Africa. Emphasis on artificial intelligence to be harnessed.

10. Professionalise the military, police, customs, immigration and civil servants with massive purge of the bad ones.

Doing the first item on your list will automatically bring about all the other nine.

Seek ye first restructuring and every other thing will begin to fall into place on their own.

For example, if we return to the pre May 24 1966 structure when each region sourced for her own revenue, no region or state will waste hard earned revenue on an economically wasteful venture like pilgrimage sponsorhip. Availability of free unerned funds is the reason why all the problems you see persist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by xelly: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2019
coolitempa:

Yes, I agree with you......it is more noise than reality......but my point is if the majority of ibos want Biafra......let us allow them to have it....the SW is too congested and it is getting worse... angry angry.... smiley....initially when it started........we were being accommodating thinking we are being our brothers keepers ......but the spat of serious kidnapping in those areas a few years back led to a massive influx of ibos into our lands..... angry.......and even after the kidnapping was controlled a little by holding their community leaders responsible........the mass migration has continued... angry......you need to be in traffic in any city in the southwest and you will not believe the number of them sweating and running after your cars to sell one product or the other even making the traffic jam and accidents worse.....with attendant costs on productivity lost.....and because of the failure of their system....and much frustration....many of them get involved in all kinds of crime...armed robbery.....fake drugs....etc....without conscience ...many consider money in any form.....Business.....you need to go out into clubs/hotels and see the sheer number of ibo prostitutes that litter our cities......meanwhile their leaders do nothing to address their issues and we are forced to accommodate and provide for them in our land even with so much hatred which is nothing to do with us..... angry.....I swear.....I cannot wait for Biafra.... angry......the problem is that once they get Biafra....the ibos are self hating anyway and will start killing themselves but then it will no longer be our problem as long as they no longer wander into our lands.....shikena.... cheesy

I have read your comments and have seen your disdain for Ibos. Have you suggested that illegal immigrants are in Lagos and need to go? I don't usually waste my time reasoning with people who are brainless.

You need to go and grow sense. You really don't have any. If you divide Nigeria, Ibos will still be in Lagos. Except you want to tell me that Nigerians are only in Nigeria.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by nisai: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Weathered
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by orisa37: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Let us settle it all openly on Nairaland. It is good and healthy that way.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Deadlytruth:

It is a fact you cannot deny.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/167360/

There are even indegenous moslems in Enugu State as well. Here is a link.
https://dailypost.ng/2017/09/19/enugu-mosque-fire-ogrute-muslim-community-economical-truth-ipob-concerned-residents/

Note where it says:
"Those who are Muslims here are our brothers. They are indigenes who have been using that mosque for decades...."

Indigenous indeed!
That few insignificant lot, that there few hundreds have dwindled to how many are the growing population of ebonyi Muslims?
The same news for how many years or months now. You are not serious.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by NkemChukwudi: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2019
xelly:

I have read your comments and have seen your disdain for Ibos. Have you suggested that illegal immigrants are in Lagos and need to go? I don't usually waste my time reasoning with people who are brainless.

You need to go and grow sense. You really don't have any. If you divide Nigeria, Ibos will still be in Lagos. Except you want to tell me that Nigerians are only in Nigeria.

If Nigeria is divided Igbo will be marched out of Lagos or will be issued and must carry around their immigration papers. Nonsense
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by xelly: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

If Nigeria is divided Igbo will be marched out of Lagos or will be issued and must carry around their immigration papers. Nonsense

Moving with whatever paper is not an issue. You know you ought to move with your ID card as a Nigerian? Is not a must to be in Nigeria, whoever wish to associate with Nigeria can go on. A country that can't settle simple issue as cattle rearing? What a useless country.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Weathered: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2019
nisai:
We.athered
Hey, bro
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
LLobiorah:

Indigenous indeed!
That few insignificant lot, that there few hundreds have dwindled to how many are the growing population of ebonyi Muslims?
The same news for how many years or months now. You are not serious.

If their number is as insignificant as you try to portray, then how come the biggest Islamic university in Africa is billed to be sited in Afikpo areas of Ebonyi State?

Igboland to get Islamic University (to be located in Afikpo, Ebonyi State) •Boasts the best Islamic secondary school in Nigeria
By News Express on 14/04/2014
Share Tweet
Views: 32,775
Unknown to most people in religiously divided Nigeria, the best Islamic secondary school in the country is not located in the Muslim-dominated North but in the largely Christian South-East, specifically in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.
Now there are plans to turn the school, known as Islamic Centre, Afikpo, into an Islamic University. This was disclosed by Sheikh Daud Nwagui, the Headmaster of the primary section of the school, who told the Daily Trust newspaper: “We hope to turn the school into a university, that is a university of Islamic studies. There is no school like this in the whole of the South-East.”
The hilly Afikpo town boasts the highest number of Igbo Muslims in the South-East, followed by the university town of Nsukka in neighbouring Enugu State. The Islamic Centre, Afikpo, was founded by Sheikh Ibrahim Okpani Nwagui, the father of the present headmaster, who brought Islam to Afikpo in 1958.
According to Sheikh Daud Nwagui, his late father embraced Islam in Senegal and promptly introduced the religion to his people when he returned to Nigeria in 1958.
“From that time a lot of people in the vicinity were turning to Islam. He was a very sincere person, and he was like this till his very last days. He was the founder of the Islamic Centre, Afikpo,” he said, adding: “This centre was set up in 1965 to propagate Islam generally. This is the best Islamic secondary school in the nation, and students come from all over the country, including Abuja..........

Read more @ https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/5362-Igboland-to-get-Islamic-University-to-be-located-in-Afikpo-Ebonyi-State-Boasts-the-best-Islamic-secondary-school-in-Nigeria?pr=54286&lang=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Deadlytruth:

If their number is as insignificant as you try to portray, then how come the biggest Islamic university in Africa is billed to be sited in Afikpo areas of Ebonyi State?

Igboland to get Islamic University (to be located in Afikpo, Ebonyi State) •Boasts the best Islamic secondary school in Nigeria
By News Express on 14/04/2014
Share Tweet
Views: 32,775
Unknown to most people in religiously divided Nigeria, the best Islamic secondary school in the country is not located in the Muslim-dominated North but in the largely Christian South-East, specifically in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.
Now there are plans to turn the school, known as Islamic Centre, Afikpo, into an Islamic University. This was disclosed by Sheikh Daud Nwagui, the Headmaster of the primary section of the school, who told the Daily Trust newspaper: “We hope to turn the school into a university, that is a university of Islamic studies. There is no school like this in the whole of the South-East.”
The hilly Afikpo town boasts the highest number of Igbo Muslims in the South-East, followed by the university town of Nsukka in neighbouring Enugu State. The Islamic Centre, Afikpo, was founded by Sheikh Ibrahim Okpani Nwagui, the father of the present headmaster, who brought Islam to Afikpo in 1958.
According to Sheikh Daud Nwagui, his late father embraced Islam in Senegal and promptly introduced the religion to his people when he returned to Nigeria in 1958.
“From that time a lot of people in the vicinity were turning to Islam. He was a very sincere person, and he was like this till his very last days. He was the founder of the Islamic Centre, Afikpo,” he said, adding: “This centre was set up in 1965 to propagate Islam generally. This is the best Islamic secondary school in the nation, and students come from all over the country, including Abuja..........

Read more @ https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/5362-Igboland-to-get-Islamic-University-to-be-located-in-Afikpo-Ebonyi-State-Boasts-the-best-Islamic-secondary-school-in-Nigeria?pr=54286&lang=en

Keep living in your delusion! That dream of starting whatever abracadabra would not see the light of the day. That nwagui of a nobody was yapping rubbish.

Lol! So who would attend the schools? The Afikpos, ebonyians or the south eastern folks who are mainly Christians? Oh!! I'm sure you would think, outsiders from far and near would even dream of supporting this unrealistic dream in a region that detests anything Islam? Even if they do, would the generality of Igbo Christians allow that? If they vehemently rejected whatever 'ruga or herdsmen settlement', in the east based on fulanization and islamization, do you think they would indeed approve that man to site such in Afikpo?

The Christian Afikpo and ebonyi people won't even give a room for that, how much more the entire Igbo ethnic group. Dude think twice before you post to buttress your points.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
LLobiorah:

Keep living in your delusion! That dream of starting whatever abracadabra would not see the light of the day. That nwagui of a nobody was yapping rubbish.

Lol! So who would attend the schools? The Afikpos, ebonyians or the south eastern folks who are mainly Christians? Oh!! I'm sure you would think, outsiders from far and near would even dream of supporting this unrealistic dream in a region that detests anything Islam? Even if they do, would the generality of Igbo Christians allow that? If they vehemently rejected whatever 'ruga or herdsmen settlement', in the east based on fulanization and islamization, do you think they would indeed approve that man to site such in Afikpo?

The Christian Afikpo and ebonyi people won't even give a room for that, how much more the entire Igbo ethnic group. Dude think twice before you post to buttress your points.

If Ebonyi Christians and the SE generality will not allow the proposed Islamic university, then how come they allowed the
Islamic primary and secondary schools which had been run there for ages as revealed by the Igbo Sheikh who spoke in the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Deadlytruth:

If Ebonyi Christians and the SE generality will not allow the proposed Islamic university, then how come they allowed the
Islamic primary and secondary schools which had been run there for ages as revealed by the Igbo Sheikh who spoke in the story?

Allowed yes! But on a larger scale, oga is a No! Since there years of existence, we only got to know they do exist by 2018. A larger percentage of ebonyians, don't even know they exist.

That's to prove to you, they ain't growing, a redundant sch that have not been able to convert the Afikpo area or have a large percentage of her students from ebonyi, is that one a sch

Dude! Leave long talk, nobody sends that sch, and whatever claims they are having, my brother if you go to that sch... You go shake your head, waka comot!
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Prompto: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
What Nigeria need to do first is fish out those that truncated the confederal system of govt in place in 1966. Their entire household dead or alive should be made to pay the ultimate price for others to learn then I may consider every other foolish point you made.

Skipping punishment for the fools that truncated what earned Nigeria “giant of Africa” is a no no for all well meaning Nigerians except for sentimental bigots that want to eat their cake n still have it.

EagleNest:

1 Like

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Prompto: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
When Igbo inadequacies are pointed out your fathers start wailing but you foolishly believe you have monopoly of pointing out the flaws of others. Igbo is the only tribe that abhors disdain for any tribe in Nigeria n hating you back his a right now you can go to hell with your lamentation.

xelly:

1 Like

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
LLobiorah:

Allowed yes! But on a larger scale, oga is a No! Since there years of existence, we only got to know they do exist by 2018. A larger percentage of ebonyians, don't even know they exist.

That's to prove to you, they ain't growing, a redundant sch that have not been able to convert the Afikpo area or have a large percentage of her students from ebonyi, is that one a sch

Dude! Leave long talk, nobody sends that sch, and whatever claims they are having, my brother if you go to that sch... You go shake your head, waka comot!

Until you people close that school and ban Islam in Afikpo, all these denials from you will remain in the realm of mere denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by datasthmagirl(f): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wake up.

You cannot have a "successful organization or nation without a SINGLE dominant culture". It's very stupid and grossly dishonest to argue against that FACTUAL assertion.

All modern smart and progressive nations solved their problem of extreme/multidimensional ethnic diversity via peaceful disintegration. But the foolish ones clung to their delusion of forced oneness until it drove them into endless wars, genocide or ethnic cleansing. A recipe for perpetual retrogression if not total extinction.

The ONLY way to fix a building that has a terminally flawed foundation is to FIRST dismantle the structure. Anything else is mere prolongation of the d day.

A house that is divided aganst itself shall not stand

lezz:

1) The main "plank" of my argument for a better and one Nigeria isn't based on the geographical fixation of SE to SS and SW to MB. That's putting it in an overly simplistic form.

2) Resources alone do not make for super power

3) It is unfortunate you stopped believing in Nigeria as
you got older and wiser

4) Nigeria has a dominant culture easily discernible
at home and abroad. It may not be singular as you
you wish but it is score for a nation this diversed .

5) I am aware of the problems that bedevil Nigeria and they aren't insurmountable. I think tribalism cripples Nigeria more than any government ineptitude.

With everything Nigeria has undergone in political turmoil, tribal unrest and political uncertainty, why has there been no concrete effort to disintegrate and disolve the union?
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by EagleNest(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Prompto:
What Nigeria need to do first is fish out those that truncated the confederal system of govt in place in 1966. Their entire household dead or alive should be made to pay the ultimate price for others to learn then I may consider every other foolish point you made.

Skipping punishment for the fools that truncated what earned Nigeria “giant of Africa” is a no no for all well meaning Nigerians except for sentimental bigots that want to eat their cake n still have it.

Good point. Go and get them from the graves. And yes, there are still few of them alive, in fact two prominent ones from middle belt, ex Generals, you know them go and get them. It's time you wake up from depravity of sanity caused by blindness of heart. The cure is simply "light", allow light into your heart. Think forward and not backward.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by EagleNest(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Doing the first item on your list will automatically bring about all the other nine.

Seek ye first restructuring and every other thing will begin to fall into place on their own.

For example, if we return to the pre May 24 1966 structure when each region sourced for her own revenue, no region or state will waste hard earned revenue on an economically wasteful venture like pilgrimage sponsorhip. Availability of free unerned funds is the reason why all the problems you see persist.

Yes, you are correct.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Until you people close that school and ban Islam in Afikpo, all these denials from you will remain in the realm of mere denial.

Nobody is gonna close it nor ban it, the constitution gives room for that. But their immense growth, as dudes like you always imagine it would happen, would only remain a figment of that imagination and dreams.

The reality check would keep dawning on you!
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

Nobody is gonna close it nor ban it, the constitution gives room for that. But their immense growth, as dudes like you always imagine it would happen, would only remain a figment of that imagination and dreams.

The reality check would keep dawning on you!
In a botanical garden, whatever is not growing is dying, and whatever is not dying is growing. There is never stagnation. It is either growing or dying.
Likewise, in the garden of humanity, whatever phenomenon is not dying is actually growing regardless of how stagnant it might appear to be.
As long as the Islam introduced into Igbo land in 1958 has not died since then, then it is definitely growing.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Deadlytruth:

In a botanical garden, whatever is not growing is dying, and whatever is not dying is growing. There is never stagnation. It is either growing or dying.
Likewise, in the garden of humanity, whatever phenomenon is not dying is actually growing regardless of how stagnant it might appear to be.
As long as the Islam introduced into Igbo land in 1958 has not died since then, then it is definitely growing.

Growing indeed!!
And we just heard of it in 2018!
And a larger percent of ebonyians and indeed some Afikpo folks dunno about it!
And till date, no massive proselytizing and abandoning of the Christian faith by the ebonyians due to their growth, according to you.

Note this, existence is not growth!

Living in delusion is bad!
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

Growing indeed!!
And we just heard of it in 2018!
And a larger percent of ebonyians and indeed some Afikpo folks dunno about it!
And till date, no massive proselytizing and abandoning of the Christian faith by the ebonyians due to their growth, according to you.

Note this, existence is not growth!

Living in delusion is bad!
It started from Ebonyi and later spread to Enugu yet you are denying its growth and proselytizing. Living in delusional denial is worse.

The proselytization is real and massive. Here are some instances among thousands. Happy reading:

https://www.informationng.com/2018/01/young-igbo-siblings-dump-christianity-convert-to-islam-in-imo-state-photos.html

https://www..ng/news/igbo-woman-converts-islam-photos

https://www.legit.ng/858153-wow-young-igbo-lady-converts-islam-happens.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2345221/photo-igbo-girl-converts-muslim

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/igbo-woman-converts-to-islam-says-its-the-best-religion-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKoS5DxFMQ
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
The spectacular feature of the growth of Islam in Igbo land is that it is being adopted freely by Igbos unlike in all other parts of Nigeria where it was violently imposed on them against their will through conquest.
It all shows that Igbos are actually the natural moslems.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2019
coolitempa:
We can achieve all these without the ibos....let them get their Biafra.....this is their wish and we support them......as a suggestion let them start by petitioning their elected representatives and let those ones start speaking....that is all we ask.....we will support their agitation.....the radio and online Biafra stuff is nonsense....we want the real Biafra and have advised them how they can get it.... angry

You no get sense. Who is a Biafran representative?
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Deadlytruth:

It started from Ebonyi and later spread to Enugu yet you are denying its growth and proselytizing. Living in delusional denial is worse.

The proselytization is real and massive. Here are some instances among thousands. Happy reading:

https://www.informationng.com/2018/01/young-igbo-siblings-dump-christianity-convert-to-islam-in-imo-state-photos.html

https://www..ng/news/igbo-woman-converts-islam-photos

https://www.legit.ng/858153-wow-young-igbo-lady-converts-islam-happens.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2345221/photo-igbo-girl-converts-muslim

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/igbo-woman-converts-to-islam-says-its-the-best-religion-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKoS5DxFMQ

If these few persons conversion is growth to you, I am done with this discussion
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Deadlytruth:
The spectacular feature of the growth of Islam in Igbo land is that it is being adopted freely by Igbos unlike in all other parts of Nigeria where it was violently imposed on them against their will through conquest.
It all shows that Igbos are actually the natural moslems.

Natural indeed!!
Keep deluding yourself.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by xelly: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Prompto:
When Igbo inadequacies are pointed out your fathers start wailing but you foolishly believe you have monopoly of pointing out the flaws of others. Igbo is the only tribe that abhors disdain for any tribe in Nigeria n hating you back his a right now you can go to hell with your lamentation.

I doubt if any Igbo give fuvk about you. Who the heck told you I give a fu3k? Go to hell fake ass.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

true and ur port will no longer be of use to us
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

If these few persons conversion is growth to you, I am done with this discussion
Apart from the fact that I made it clear that they are just few examples among thousands of reported cases let alone the unreported ones, the fact that it is only in Igbo land that Christians are willingly adopting Islam is an evidence of the unhindered growth of the religion in the SE. How many reports of Christians' conversion to Islam in other parts of the country have you ever read? Even in the North, it is news of Moslems embracing Christianity.
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by Deadlytruth(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
LLobiorah:

Natural indeed!!
Keep deluding yourself.

You can't deny the evidences any longer. Can you?
Re: An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland by LLobiorah: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Apart from the fact that I made it clear that they are just few examples among thousands of reported cases let alone the unreported ones, the fact that it is only in Igbo land that Christians are willingly adopting Islam is an evidence of the unhindered growth of the religion in the SE. How many reports of Christians' conversion to Islam in other parts of the country have you ever read? Even in the North, it is news of Moslems embracing Christianity.

Thousands of reported cases, in your deluded imagination abi?
Keep seeing what's not physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Obi's Endorsement: Labour Party Asks Other Nigerian Leaders To Emulate Obasanjo / Court Restrains PDP From Suspending Or Expelling Wike, Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.