Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive (34164 Views)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
first i dont do impersonation of monikers, am an edo man, and the moniker is just a remberance of my sister i lost. Back to topic.
I speak for all edolites and to a big percent of the SS. We edolites no matter our differencies of bini, esan,afemai, agree that if at all their is a seccesion we want to be neutral at best form our alliance with the SS ALONE. We have common origin with delta frm bendel days, to bayelsa and rivers with the ikas and efons plus we have many ijaw settlements. We believe that succession if it exist, every tribe just be of its accord and nt force another to it becos it thinks that tribe is Indebted to it. Otherwise that would be another slavery in another seccession. Every state has intra ethnic conflict even within it eg ijaw, urhobo. Not to talk of a major ethnic group conquering it again, because of what it hopes to benefit. We as Edo have the right to say the BIAFRAS should leave our SS REGION alone, it shouldnt disturb our unity and rub us into war, Biafra should concentrate on their IGBO STATEs. We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours. With the SS DIVERSITY, even if other SS states still wish to further go alone, we are ok. We hear talk of nigeria is ZOO, THE ZOO MUST FALL. But those cowards only bear their talk on a faceless forum, hoping for a demonstration of the gullible who want to die. As long as the EAST pledge its absolute surrender to the NIGERIA STATE after the civil war. The president of the NIGERIA STATE have the right to defend its STATE against internal or external aggression. As we speak we have more igbos who by the way dont give a hoot about BIAFRA living in lagos and other nigeria states than the number of igbos living in IGBOLAND. Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.
JUST TO SET THE RECORD
STRAIGHT. Edolities arent
bothered one bit on the dreams
which a group of person(biafra)
choose to foam about in their
mouth. Its doa. Ojukwu has appoloised for wasting the
nation resources used in killing
his lab rats and regretted his
decision. The ONLY ISSUE EDOLITES
AND SS have with biafra is the
noise and nussiance they make abt their aggitations. If u brave
enough go to war with ur 'zoo'
country and stop constituting
disturbance to nigeria airways,
forums and lithering the place. If
u cant go to war go to UN to submit petition. The nigeria govt
has a right to defend its internal
and external territory and its at
no time ready to grant biafra
referandum Not becos biafra is
so relevant to nigeria but becos it understand the complexity of
what it want(SS LAND AND OIL).
So you know the position of the
FG why nt go to war with it,
other than this wail and rant
online where u knw u cant carry even a placard on the street.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Trut(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP,

Edo is not part of Biafra, we don't need Edo people in Biafra. Allow other SS ethnic groups to speak for themselves in the Biafra struggle, you can't decide for them.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enough of all the biafra, igbo, Yoruba thread pls......... Why cant we just live as one?! Getting sick of reading all these. It is well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
@truth yeah, we edo remain part of the SS REGION, and have the right to defend our coalation against invaders. Just as we cant meddle in the northern states,(arewa) yoruba states(oduduwa congress) igbo(biafra). Dont meddle in naija delta affairs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by stanech: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op u got it all wrong. Biafra involves all igbo speaking people. So if biafra is formed today we will ask the igbankes (in edo state) to join.

Another thing we are not going to force anyone to join us. We will not allow any one who wants to go with us to be left behind. As for the Bini esan and etsako people they have always been with the yorubas so we don't care about them. Peace out.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Naijacitizen(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok. Lemme spread my old man to watch an unfolding drama.

Lalasticlala, come and have your lunch. Don't wait till it get cold.

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by OfoIgbo: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
@truth yeah, we edo remain part of the SS REGION, and have the right to defend our coalation against invaders. Just as we cant meddle in the northern states,(arewa) yoruba states(oduduwa congress) igbo(biafra). Dont meddle in naija delta affairs

well there are millions of Igboids in the SS and that gives Igbos the authority to speak about the SS because of their kith and kin in the Niger delta

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
We as Edo have the right to say the BIAFRAS should leave our SS REGION alone,

No, you only have right to say that Biafrans can leave non Igbo parts of Edo alone.

You can only speak for Edo, not other parts of SS.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by yorubatic: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
To my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
"Biafra should concentrate on their IGBO STATEs"

Yes, Edo should concentrate on Edo state.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nawa oh.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
OfoIgbo:

well there are millions of Igboids in the SS and that gives Igbos the authority to speak about the SS because of their kith and kin in the Niger delta
of course just take the immigrants and let SS be. That shldnt be a problem, instead of the hypocrisy big brother role

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours.

Exactly, Edo should stop trying to drag non Edo groups.
Edo should be comfortable staying with their Odua-Arewa masters while they leave the rest of the ethnic groups in SS to chart their course.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours.

Edo should leave our region( Eastern region) alone, they should also leave our lands, Igboland( comprising of all Igbo speaking communities in Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers) alone.

We are not against Edo remaining part of Arewa-Odua republic, we are just saying that they should stay with their Oodua cousins and leave us alone.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:
To my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever

This post should be hidden angry. I don't want my child reading such.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Ugomba(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
first i dont do impersonation of monikers, am an edo man, and the moniker is just a remberance of my sister i lost. Back to topic.
I speak for all edolites and to a big percent of the SS. We edolites no matter our differencies of bini, esan,afemai, agree that if at all their is a seccesion we want to be neutral at best form our alliance with the SS ALONE. We have common origin with delta frm bendel days, to bayelsa and rivers with the ikas and efons plus we have many ijaw settlements. We believe that succession if it exist, every tribe just be of its accord and nt force another to it becos it thinks that tribe is Indebted to it. Otherwise that would be another slavery in another seccession. Every state has intra ethnic conflict even within it eg ijaw, urhobo. Not to talk of a major ethnic group conquering it again, because of what it hopes to benefit. We as Edo have the right to say the BIAFRAS should leave our SS REGION alone, it shouldnt disturb our unity and rub us into war, Biafra should concentrate on their IGBO STATEs. We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours. With the SS DIVERSITY, even if other SS states still wish to further go alone, we are ok. We hear talk of nigeria is ZOO, THE ZOO MUST FALL. But those cowards only bear their talk on a faceless forum, hoping for a demonstration of the gullible who want to die. As long as the EAST pledge its absolute surrender to the NIGERIA STATE after the civil war. The president of the NIGERIA STATE have the right to defend its STATE against internal or external aggression. As we speak we have more igbos who by the way dont give a hoot about BIAFRA living in lagos and other nigeria states than the number of igbos living in IGBOLAND. Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.
we Asaba people do Not want another war.. War is Bad and a setback to development.
@OP. But do not use Biafra issue to insult Igbos, don't be silly, We Deltans have No hatred for SE Igbos or with any Nigerian tribe.
keep your Igbo hatred in Edo state.
incase Nigeria breaks, all the tribes in SS will love to be on their own..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
We are nt against break up, but every region should fight for its independence alone. We knw the war is never easy and we are nt ready for experiment, if BIAFRA can fight for their freedom, good, they we knw we shld fight for ours. With the SS DIVERSITY, even if other SS states still wish to further go alone, we are ok. We hear talk of nigeria is ZOO, THE ZOO MUST FALL

Again, Edo must learn to speak for Edo only and stop using ambiguous terms like "we" to claim to speak for groups in the defunct Eastern region and Anioma.

Edos must realize that SS is not a region recognized by Nigerian constitution, SS is a geo political zone, and non Of the geo political zones are constitutional.

Edo must first learn to manage the DIVERSITY in Edo state, before it can start thinking of the Diversity in the SS.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Trut(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:

yorubatic I see you grin

8 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Jesusloveyou: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
stanech:
Op u got it all wrong. Biafra involves all igbo speaking people. So if biafra is formed today we will ask the igbankes (in edo state) to join.

Another thing we are not going to force anyone to join us. We will not allow any one who wants to go with us to be left behind. As for the Bini esan and etsako people they have always been with the yorubas so we don't care about them. Peace out.
u seriously wrong, so because them speak half or little bit of igbo, na make them biafran,

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Ymodulus: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why are you people so tribalistix??!!!

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Ugomba(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Enough of all the biafra, igbo, Yoruba thread pls......... Why cant we just live as one?! Getting sick of reading all these. It is well.
guy, the hatred in this forum is too much, I have friends from many tribes in nigeria.. My facebook friend who is from idoma tribe(benue) lodged in our house for an interview in Warri yesterday, all the food he ate and transport was from my pocket, I helped him out despite the fact that we are only fb friends.. Just showing brotherly love and eliminating tribalism..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
But those cowards only bear their talk on a faceless forum, hoping for a demonstration of the gullible who want to die. As long as the EAST pledge its absolute surrender to the NIGERIA STATE after the civil war. The president of the NIGERIA STATE have the right to defend its STATE against internal or external aggression.

Yes, we remember how Edo people went door to door pointing out our Anioma brothers to Nigerian soldiers for massacre during the war, we remember how Enahoro an Edo man was Awo right hand man in the propagation of the starvation policy that created kwashiorkor and death amongst children in the Defunct Eastern region, with Ikot ekpene being hit so hard by that policy like other Biafran towns.

We know you belong with your Arewa-Odua brothers, even though we had forgiven you of your sins against us, but we never forgot them.
Your punishment will be eternal co existence in Sharia Islamic republic of Arewa-Oduanistan, where your Muslim Auchi brothers will be empowered by Sokoto to rule over you, on behalf of the caliphate, and a fulani Emirate established in your region to monitor your Auchi Muslim brothers and ensure they stick to the instructions of the caliphate.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

Edo should leave our region( Eastern region) alone, they should also leave our lands, Igboland( comprising of all Igbo speaking communities in Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers) alone.

We are not against Edo remaining part of Arewa-Odua republic, we are just saying that they should stay with their Oodua cousins and leave us alone.
now i understand what ths biafra talk is abt. Biafra nt only want its emigrants who speak the corrupted version of igbo and have more origin with their new origin in the course of evolvment, biafra also want to carve out oil lands of these emigrants that belong to the occupant origin states,Trust me that would neve happen, its a big joke, the only reason u hearing biafra its becos the SS felt it stood by gej. When the real struggle( SS LANDS) comes SS itself would never secced its land to igbo. And nt to forget the yoruba or hausa race even as presidents would never allow that. That may be another civil war, and i guess thats the reason igbos havent been trusted as president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Another Edo midget crying for relevance..Since Edo was mistakely added to the ND some idoits think we need them in Biafra..all in despirate attempt not be left behind with their Yoruba cousin and their Fulani masters.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Finally it remains an ABERATION AND CONTRADITION THAT THE GREATEST FORCE BEHIND THE ILL FATED PROGECT BIAFRA (ojukwu) led his LAB RATS to the war, abscounded, gallavanted, returned to surrender all to the NIGERIA STATE, and later begged to be president of the same NIGERIA STATE, a dream he died without fulfilling, giving him two greatest regrets to choose from whether @his madness that killed his people @the foolishness of begging to be president of a state he went to war with.

Yes, we know how your stupid hero, Enahoro was used and dumped by the Arewa-Odua gang up, he faded into oblivion and died a nobody. On the contrast, Ojukwu lived and died a Hero, even though he led a war against Nigeria, Nigeria still gave him the most celebrated burial ever witnessed in this entity, his place in history was forever sealed, his people fare better in all aspect of life than Enahoro people.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ugomba:
guy, the hatred in this forum is too much, I have friends from many tribes in nigeria.. My facebook friend who is from idoma tribe(benue) lodged in our house for an interview in Warri yesterday, all the food he ate and transport was from my pocket, I helped him out despite the fact that we are only fb friends.. Just showing brotherly love and eliminating tribalism..
......... God bless you bro.......... How i wish we have many people like you and i in this nation. Nigeria will be great again.

3 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Finally, I don't really know if this OP is really Edo, but the truth is that there have been too many verbal attacks on Biafra by acclaimed Edo persons on this forum, that Edo can nolonger be ignored, especially since the real Edo people on this forum have refused to disown these people and disassociate Edo from those verbal attacks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by badnature: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandroukoson speak for Edo and leave biafra out of your so called ss! if you care to know,go and look at ancient map of Africa you will see were biafra started and were it's end and to a large extent Edo is not part of it.if ika people rise up in referendum that the don't want to be part of biafra off course we will leave them behind.biafra is a Nation while igbo is tribe in biafra ,and biafra is older than England we are going to resurrect our country.so don't worry Edo will remain part of Nigeria so don't bother speaking for other people ok?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by stanech: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u seriously wrong, so because them speak half or little bit of igbo, na make them biafran,

Yes as long as they speak igbo they are biafrans.

Secondly as long as they were in the formal eastern region they are biafra.
Though only those who wish to join will be allowed to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by badnature: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
we biafrans don't want Edo to start with the should remain in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
now i understand what ths biafra talk is abt. Biafra nt only want its emigrants who speak the corrupted version of igbo and have more origin with their new origin in the course of evolvment, biafra also want to carve out oil lands of these emigrants that belong to the occupant origin states,Trust me that would neve happen, its a big joke, the only reason u hearing biafra its becos the SS felt it stood by gej. When the real struggle( SS LANDS) comes SS itself would never secced its land to igbo. And nt to forget the yoruba or hausa race even as presidents would never allow that. That may be another civil war, and i guess thats the reason igbos havent been trusted as president

Why is Edo so eager to attach to SS?

Geographically speaking, Edo is SW not SS, as we can see from the map of southern Nigeria that the Northern most of Abia and Imo are more southern than the southernmost part of Edo.

Further more, Edo is not Niger delta, it has no riverine culture, no access to the Atlantic and is no we're close to River Niger, let alone the Delta of River Niger.

So, the big question is? Why is Edo running away from its real geographical location which is SW and clinging unto the SS?

Edo is culturally more related to SW, they share the Oba title and the Oduduwa story with the SW. Why then is Edo gravitating towards SS instead of SW?

Could it be that Edo is parasitic and want to attach to SS crude oil wealth by fire by force?

What exactly is wrong with Edo?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:
Finally, I don't really know if this OP is really Edo, but the truth is that there have been to many verbal attacks on Biafra by acclaimed Edo people on this forum, that Edo can nolonger be ignored, especially since the real Edo people on this forum have refused to disown these people and disassociate Edo from those verbal attacks.
edo is one and libral. Evidence it voted for pdp president and apc governor, house of assembly. The only reason why edo and the SS concur to an extent with igbo is on gej, but to loose EDO OR SS lands to igbo. The SS resist that, when the real war comes. Ths is just mere noise of biafra attempting to secced SS LAND

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.