Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly (3336 Views)

How To Connect Your Android Phone And Smart Tv Wirelessly / How To Transfer Files Wirelessly With Xender From PC To Phone Or Phone To PC / How To Share Files Wirelessly Between Android And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by Tylerdan(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
So i have been trying to get this connection done and i just can't get it right, (firstly i don't have a mini HDMI connector so no Wired connection) on the wireless i noticed my phones don't have a modcast display connection so if any one has an alternative way please let me know.
And if anyone has an Apple TV remote for sale let me know

thanks
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
What you need is either the Google Chromecast, Roku or any other device capable of communicating with your mobile device from the TV and has an app to run it from the mobile device.

I would suggest Google Chromecast dongle as it has an Android App - Chromecast with which you can cast your device screen to your TV. Seem you're on Apple TV? There might be an app to do that from Android through your Apple TV though undecided

Tylerdan:
So i have been trying to get this connection done and i just can't get it right, (firstly i don't have a mini HDMI connector so no Wired connection) on the wireless i noticed my phones don't have a modcast display connection so if any one has an alternative way please let me know.
And if anyone has an Apple TV remote for sale let me know

thanks
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by Tylerdan(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
bigtt76:
What you need is either the Google Chromecast, Roku or any other device capable of communicating with your mobile device from the TV and has an app to run it from the mobile device.

I would suggest Google Chromecast dongle as it has an Android App - Chromecast with which you can cast your device screen to your TV. Seem you're on Apple TV? There might be an app to do that from Android through your Apple TV though undecided

Thanks i thought i could get the chrome here in lagos but i can't seem to know wia to go and get one and the price. Most android should have MiraCast enabled but the Androids i have don't have them does anyone own an android bought here that has Miracast
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by bigtt76(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
What phone are you using and Android Version? Just as you said, all android come with it ...even Tecno sef get am grin Usually located under Settings ---> Display ---> Cast Screen the likes of Samsung phones come with AllShare Cast (proprietary app from Samsung) in built. May be you should try placess like CCHub Yaba, The Hub (Palms Lekki) and other electronic device stores at any of the Malls or even at Computer Village Ikeja or VI

Tylerdan:

Thanks i thought i could get the chrome here in lagos but i can't seem to know wia to go and get one and the price. Most android should have MiraCast enabled but the Androids i have don't have them does anyone own an android bought here that has Miracast
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by Tylerdan(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
bigtt76:
What phone are you using and Android Version? Just as you said, all android come with it ...even Tecno sef get am grin Usually located under Settings ---> Display ---> Cast Screen the likes of Samsung phones come with AllShare Cast (proprietary app from Samsung) in built. May be you should try placess like CCHub Yaba, The Hub (Palms Lekki) and other electronic device stores at any of the Malls or even at Computer Village Ikeja or VI

I guess I might need to upgrade my Techno don't but my s6 has allshare didn't realize they are same
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by bigtt76(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
They're the same just that the Samsung AllShare cast is a bit more biased to working best with Samsung TV than other TV type ...you may still try it though.

Tylerdan:

I guess I might need to upgrade my Techno don't but my s6 has allshare didn't realize they are same
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by Tylerdan(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
bigtt76:
They're the same just that the Samsung AllShare cast is a bit more biased to working best with Samsung TV than other TV type ...you may still try it though.

Thanks a girl that knows her tech and gizmos is a girl after my heart
Re: How Do I Connect My Android Phone To My Tv Wirelessly by Pyths101(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Play videos, audios, pictures, documents direct from your ipad/tablet/andriod/phone/ laptops wirelessly through this device plugged in your tv. no need for HDMI cables or creating wireless access point. This wireless dongle enables you to convert your HD flat screen TV or any TV with HDMI Port to Smart TV and enjoy you the benefits of a smart TV and more.
With this device you can cast videos, pictures and audios saved on your laptop, phone or tablet unto your big screen TV. You can also mirror your device to your TV and play games stored on your phone on the TV. You can as well open word and excel documents including PDF on your TV screen. Power point presentations can also be done on the big screen TV using this dongle.
Most importantly, you can connect your TV to the internet and stream videos, watch series, use google, read newspapers, enjoy karaoke through youtube and sing along with friends and family. With this universal dongle users can easily transfer 1080P video, photo, game and files from PC/Notebook, Android phones/tablet PCs, iPAD/iPhone, to HDTV or projector through HDMI port wirelessly (EZCast for all users, or EZAir for iPAD/iPhone users, or Miracast for Andorid phone/Android pad users), or push all the video, photo, and files to from the above mentioned devices to HDTV or projector (DLNA). Suports Miracast aswell. It has its own wireless access point.

order from konga: and search " ez cast hdmi dongle" or "1977227" just N5999...

(1) (Reply)

My Phone's Torch Burnt My Finger. / I Can't Sub To Airtel Night Plan Again.. Help! / Fixed Wireless Phones in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.