Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland (797 Views)

Lol.. Am Totally Confused About Adsense, Need Help Pleasa / All You Need To Know About Adsense Africa Publisher Meetup & How To Register / Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by gozmos(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
I have seen and heard about scam over adsense many times here in nairaland, so I advice my fellow nairalanders to be careful here cos some people are here to make money online not minding how and who dy get d money from. All am trying to say and note to us is that when it comes to adsense we have been tested and trusted.
For you adsesne contact us
Gozmostech 07068058448 and
Mikketech 08039710459
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by chichriso: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
you are also one of the scammer here in NL
Anyway click my signatures below...

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by fattbabakay(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
gozmos:
I have seen and heard about scam over adsense many times here in nairaland, so I advice my fellow nairalanders to be careful here cos some people are here to make money online not minding how and who dy get d money from. All am trying to say and note to us is that when it comes to adsense we have been tested and trusted.
For you adsesne contact us
Gozmostech 07068058448 and
Mikketech 08039710459
u be thief, last I checks, mikketech had no partner.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by directonpc(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Even the people buying adsense accounts are not genuine webmasters. If you have a site with good contents and genuine traffic getting adsense account won't be difficult at all

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by MrKIZITO(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Who are we to trust?
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by gozmos(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
chichriso:
you are also one of the scammer here in NL

Anyway click my signatures below...

I don't need to speak much... Ask mikketech
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
fattbabakay:
u be thief, last I checks, mikketech had no partner.

Lols. grin. Please guys he is not a scammer o. Am his boss. He is genuine just like me.
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrKIZITO:
Who are we to trust?

Just believe him. He isn't a scammer.
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by fattbabakay(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
mikketech:

Lols. grin. Please guys he is not a scammer o. Am his boss. He is genuine just like me.
eh ehn...wen d famzing too much nii . we GATS dey vigilant...
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by fattbabakay(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
directonpc:
Even the people buying adsense accounts are not genuine webmasters. If you have a site with good contents and genuine traffic getting adsense account won't be difficult at all
so, do u av AdSense??
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
fattbabakay:
eh ehn...wen d famzing too much nii . we GATS dey vigilant...
it's okay bro. he learnt work from me. so he now works on his own.
Re: All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland by directonpc(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
fattbabakay:
so, do u av AdSense??
Had two.
1 for my cooperate and another private one... Google disabled the second one some months ago after 3 years of using it

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Online Job That Pays. / Discover The Step-by-step System To Unlimited Blogging Profits. / Website Like Facebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.