|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,885,098 members, 6,931,189 topics. Date: Friday, 24 June 2022 at 11:36 PM
|Remindafrica Publishing House Recruitment by max4osas(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015|
RE-MIND AFRICA POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT LIMITED. RC 1206087
Who we are:
Re-mind Africa is a Modern Publishing House, is specialized in converting audio and video files: sermons, messages, lectures, seminars into books (electronic and hardcopy) for Christian pastors, church leaders and secular speakers, teachers, lecturers, authors and publishers at a competitive rate. The company is geared towards revolutionising the transcribing of books providing clients with prompt service and accuracy.
Re-mind Africa transcribes, formats, edits, designs and publishes audio and video files. The company creates bestselling books, e-books, and memoirs.
With a team of intelligent, vibrant employees she is replicating branches in different states with in Nigeria to meet her fast rising customers needs offline and online.
To make quality information available and accessible in every format possible across the globe
To be the #1 leader in the publishing industry in Africa.
Recruits suitable candidates to fill the following positions
QUALIFICATION: HND, BSc., MSc
DISCIPLINE: ENGLISH LANGUAGE, LAW, LINGUSTICS, with a natural flare for writing and editing in contemporary English language.
JOB LOCATION: BENIN CITY
• Prepare and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
Proof read to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
• Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
• Read material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location.
• Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
• Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
• Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
• Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
• Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
• Monitor transcribing operations to ensure utilization of all relevant sources, email, mails, skype and telephone contacts
• Meet frequently with artists, typesetters, layout personnel, marketing directors, and production managers to discuss projects and resolve problems.
• Supervise and coordinate work of reporters and other editors.
• Make manuscript acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.
LOCATION: BENIN CITY
QUALIFICATION: BSc/HND. english
• A transcriptionist takes an audio or a video file and types what is heard onto a document to create a written account of that audio file.
• Have a good command of grammar, punctuation, listening and writing skills
• Ability to relate between a conversational and formal statement.
• Research skills – a transcriptionist must be able to research terminology, grammar and punctuation, and even try to figure out words that are hard to hear in order to deliver quality work to the client or employer. This may involve internet searches or making telephone calls.
• Computer skills – need to have basic computer skills in order to download various types of files, install software programs, and be able to use the programs required by clients and the organisation.
• Need to know how to utilize the internet for research, networking with other transcriptionists, to communicate with clients and employers.
LOCATION: BENIN CITY
QUALIFICATION: BSc/HND (Not less than a 2:1 degree in accounting)
Accounting, Corporate Finance, taxation, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
He/she will be responsible to
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
• Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
• Prepare and analyse the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department.
• Perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
• Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
POSITION: WEB DEVELOPER/CONTENT STRATEGIST
LOCATION: BENIN CITY
QUALIFICATION: BSc/HND Computer science (other related degrees)
• He/she role will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to required specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Good knowledge of social media tools such as twitter, linkein, facebook, tweriods etc
MAXIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT FOR ALL POSITIONS: 25 YEARS OLD.
Experience: 0-2 years
To apply send your resume to email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84