Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (30101 Views)

Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Senior Boko Haram Commander Killed By Security Operatives In Borno. Graphic Pics / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by jelal007(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"only in nigerian DSS guard pipelines, under PMB's dispensation". Quote me anywhere.
Ur stupidity is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by redsceptic: 4:34am On Sep 17, 2015
onatisi:
When gej awarded the contract of guarding oil pipelines to local vigilante groups of the areas affected many said he was clueless ,now the reason is becoming clear and obvious
Your comments leave a lot to be desired. Nowhere in the world do you employ brigands to guard national installations. That GEJ did it and you support him shows the shallowness of your thinking and his lack of capacity to govern. Why do we have an airforce, army or navy? We may as well contract out the war in NE Nigeria to fulani mercenaries or maybe we should withdraw the police force from the streets and hand over to neighborhood vigilantes. smh... Reason has fled the arena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by MIMOSAXY(m): 4:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari should send airforce to bomb ogun to obilivion

lf Gani adams and his boys where in charge this would not have happened but body odour revocked their contract

WHEN MOSQUITO LANDS ON YOUR SCROTUM I GUESS U KILL IT WITH A MORTAR
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Billygee2u: 4:50am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

When the bigot sent his AirForce to obliterate a riverine community in Cross River in the guise of attacking oil bunkerers / pirates/ kidnappers or militants , the useless Yorubas were celebrating it.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency send a fleet of hind choppers to bomb these useless vipers.

I have always warned them that the war they wish us in the Niger Delta will only happen in their region.

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 17, 2015
DSS performing job of police, military, civil defence, senate ! Yet they can't muster simple intelligence. Nigeria is a big joke

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by boladez(m): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"only in nigerian DSS guard pipelines, under PMB's dispensation". Quote me anywhere.

No sir......not only in Nigeria. The rupturing of Pipelines is a matter of Internal security and could distabilise the economy and raise Militia. Any Security outfit saddled with the responsibility the DSS of Nigeria is saddled with shall perform the same operation of guarding pipelines.

Do not compare the DSS with the US secret service.....I see this happen often.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by onatisi(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Even nnpc has adviced the president that it is better they reaward the contract to local vigilante groups.maybe by the time the vandals destroy a major pipeline and cause a serious major fuel scarcity in the nation ,buhari and his sycophant will see the peculiarities of the Nigeria situation and do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by hansad: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2015
likila:

You people cannot do anything.
buhari cannot hear your advise because
we are everwhere.
we Yorubas are sophisticated.

Yes, I hear you. Yoruba is sophisticated and is everywhere. Yoruba and Fulani have jointly led Nigeria 97% of the time since independence.

See what Nigeria is today - in shambles, nearly killed by your greed and corruption.

Una no get shame. Shophischicated my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Kollyk11(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Operational failure.that is the result u get wen man -know-man is placed over merits.they just sit in their office and give useless orders to be carried out by innocent young officers.elephant in deep shit.rest in peace my fellows.u have been vindicated.am out
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by AKAKAK(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2015
I just wonder how a lot people in Nigeria reason, I find it really hard how some people want a country like Nigeria that has Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, DSS, Civil defence, Customs etc and you want govt to award contracts for security of oil installations to non government informal sector that can only happen in Nigeria.In addition as a person familair with that area, oil bunkering became worse when OPC was guiding the place because they themselves were the ones vandalising the pipelines. Until Nigerians change their reasoning and support the right thing irrespective of the tribe of the leader then we have a very long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by VirginFinder: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
correct. Even yorubas from osun. Hunger can make some one taller I guess.

Are all Yorubas from Osun?

Even then, are all Osun indigenes civil servants?

No ibo man is as wealthy as Davido's dad, Isaac Adeleke. He is from Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Caseless: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2015
kenny987:

No, he will rather send them to Calabar and environs as that's his primary concern.
listen to yourself, woman.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Are all Yorubas from Osun?

Even then, are all Osun indigenes civil servants?

No ibo man is as wealthy as Davido's dad, Isaac Adeleke. He is from Osun state.
he is wealthy noted. and his people in ede are complaining bitterly.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by VirginFinder: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
he is wealthy noted. and his people in ede are complaining bitterly.

Of what?
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Of what?
visit state of osun

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Of what?
visit state of osun

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by VirginFinder: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
visit state of osun
I have no business with Osun. Dont judge Yorubas with Osun.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by free13: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

When the bigot sent his AirForce to obliterate a riverine community in Cross River in the guise of attacking oil bunkerers / pirates/ kidnappers or militants , the useless Yorubas were celebrating it.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency send a fleet of hind choppers to bomb these useless vipers.

I have always warned them that the war they wish us in the Niger Delta will only happen in their region.

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

I have no business with Osun. Dont judge Yorubas with Osun.
don't deny them pls.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Rockstar2014(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
The hazard in force job. RIP to the dead.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by VirginFinder: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
don't deny them pls.

Osun civil servants are only a small fraction of the Yoruba populace. Even then, they've started getting their alerts.
So what's your point?
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Osun civil servants are only a small fraction of the Yoruba populace. Even then, they've started getting their alerts.
So what's your point?
half salary u mean. After the bail out which way for them
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by fuckerholic(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrMcJay:

And each day, you break the previous records you have set in stupidity.
Each day he sets it you try to break it like the pirate bug you are and as the pace setter he is he resets it again......fool !
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by MrMcJay(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
fuckerholic:

Each day he sets it you try to break it like the pirate bug you are and as the pace setter he is he resets it again......fool !

I am not responsible for your frustration, take it elsewhere.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by kenny987(f): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2015
MIMOSAXY:

WHEN MOSQUITO LANDS ON YOUR SCROTUM I GUESS U KILL IT WITH A MORTAR

And the military bombardment of Calabar creeks are not scrotal issues huh?
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by kenny987(f): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
listen to yourself, woman.

I read my words...is there a problem?
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Caseless: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2015
kenny987:

I read my words...is there a problem?
read them again.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by kenny987(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
read them again.

As ur name implies, u have no case.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Caseless: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2015
kenny987:

As ur name implies, u have no case.
we meet on another thread.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by mrZENographer: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Recently, i learned US special operatives sent by Obama are building a nigeria-niger wall. These people might have special equipment at their disposal to carry out coup de tat on our economy. let me remind you that Obama is an Anti-christ forunner.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by spygadgets(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Francis5:
See what Yorubas are doing to Nigeria. Stealing oil is not kwaruption. On top of that they killed security officers. I only hope all the murdered DSS officers are Yorubas. Gambari pa Fulani, ko si ija niyen

My brother we have mostly igbos in d squad that carried out the operation.. My personal Friend Is involved... So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.