Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (26209 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by byteHead(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015

Okereke, a former presidential aspirant under the platform of the Nigerian Liberation Party, NLP, is being prosecuted by the EFCC on a six-count charge of impersonation, forgery and obtaining by false pretence.

Emmanuel Osita Okereke, director general of the National Task Force to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition, and Light Weapons, NATFORCE, has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for jumping bail.

He was arraigned on November 21, 2013 before Justice J. Y. Tukur of the FCT High Court, Apo, Abuja for allegedly forging a document of the Federal Government titled “Restricted, Federal Government of Nigeria, National Task Force”. He alleged falsely held public offices as DG and director, FCT Command of National Task Force, through which along with Ishmeal Chinyere Nwogu, he fraudulently obtained money from sale of employment forms.

One of the charges read: “That you Osita Okereke and Ishmael Chinyere Nwogu sometime in March, 2010 in Abuja within the judicial Division of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory knowingly had in your possession a forged document titled 'RESTRICTED, FEDERAL REPBLIC OF NIGERIA, NATIONAL TASK FORCE' with intent to defraud, fraudulently used same as genuine to induce the public to believe that your organization is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria and consequently remitted the aggregate sum of N1,145,000 to you through First Bank account number 3066173170and thereby committed an offence and punishable under section 368 of the Penal Code Act Cap 532 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (Abuja).”

Justice Tukur had granted the request of his counsel, Kanayo Okofar, requesting that he be granted bail.

Okereke, who was arrested with several incriminating items, including bullet proof vests, has however, jumped bail and is currently wanted by the EFCC.

He allegedly operates a syndicate, which maintains offices across the country, defrauding unsuspecting members of the public, by selling recruitment forms for N5,000 in the guise that they would be offered job by the federal government.

The EFCC enjoins members of the public with information on the whereabouts of Okereke to contact any of its offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Gombe and Kano, or the nearest police station.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/16/efcc-declares-okereke-fugitive-dg-natforce-wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Amdayburh(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice more to come. angry grin
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by adedayourt(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ON NL
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by henribj(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anyone found guilty should be sent to jai. PDP, APC or any corrupt soul.............. I and my President......... Belong to NOBODY but belong to EVERYBODY. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Eeser: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is serious
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Realdeals(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is a man aspiring to lead Nigeria undecided

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by baralatie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
now this is what is called an efcc case! multiple office on top of one case the guy ehnnn
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
OKEREKE and CHINYERE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by ibedun: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
maryjames9:
OKEREKE and CHINYERE

Hardworking Igbos................Yoruba too lazyyyyy

26 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by PentiumPro(f): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yibooows acted with so much impunity under GEJ and they were getting away with it.
That is the only reason they still long for GEJ as President.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by odunH(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
:DIf Igbos eventually have their Biafra!what will it eventually become? Just thinking o.Hmmmn hardworking people indeed.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by efilefun(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by ndaman25: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
hahahaha.....Wanted

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by ValerianSteel(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
See as the news Quick enter frontpages just because its our brothers from the rising sun.

But why na,Igbos change ya wails,if you kwantinu under PMB,he will jail all of you one day.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by LastSurvivor: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why jumping bail bros, u better come and defend urself if ur innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by GabrielSuswam(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol NATFORCE almost ate my Money in Benue, They have a miserable office in Federal Secretariat Mkd... When I went there last three years for employment I met a guy with Massive Ezcema all over his face telling me he's an officer that I should pay 100k bribe to join the force....

With The level of ezcema I saw on his face which I'm sure is as a result of poor bathing condition... Omo I use my Sense Piaaaaaaaanttttteeeeee....

16 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by ERockson: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
NATFORCE during Jonathan was national robbery and GEJ closed his while group of Igbo were parading themselves and deceiving graduates nationally.

Imagine this monumental fraud from an igbo man that once aspired to govern this country .I can't imagine how Biafra will be when it is eventually realized

29 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
What are they telling us for, we should help them do their job
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
death by smoke is real. for your smoke detector installation, pm me
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by freshness2020: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Okereke ke ?
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Youngzedd(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Change is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by tinziemaine(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
#ITS TINZI MAINE: NOTHING LIKE THAT
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by ademega(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
only the enemies of the state won't love all these kind of news

Buhari, if your child contest after your two terms I will vote for him. yes, call me a slave, MO gba! what it's the benefit of a PhD holder without emotional, physiological and social security for the citizenry even if he is from heaven

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by damton(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
k
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by mytime24(f): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
J
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by Pavore9: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
'He alleged falsely held public offices as DG and director, FCT Command of National Task Force, through which along with Ishmeal Chinyere Nwogu, he fraudulently obtained money from sale of employment forms'....This is serious!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by oluemmakay(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Fight Against Corruption is Real...

Let's live for God while on earth because the JUDGEMENT DAY IS REAL
Re: EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted by sonnie10: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Petty fight here and there. EFCC has been reduced a mere political hunt dog agency. "Collecting #5000 for emplyment form," this allegation is ridiculous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.