Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters (27651 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by oduastates: 3:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Mogidi:

In one headline saharareporters told us Akpabio is so corrupt he stole billions, now they tell us he's so poor he's not credit worthy, how confused are the cretins that run shariareporters?

Trying so hard to protect your master.

A credit card or debit card is declined for the following reasons .
1 lack of credit or maxed limit
2 faulty card
3 faulty terminal
4 Down servers and networks
5The cashier or clerk is suspects the Bearer .
6 THE ACCOUNT TO WHICH IT IS LINKED HAS BEEN FLAGGED FOR MONEY LAUNDERING
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by grandstar(m): 3:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Mogidi:

In one headline saharareporters told us Akpabio is so corrupt he stole billions, now they tell us he's so poor he's not credit worthy, how confused are the cretins that run shariareporters?

there is a $300 a day spending limit with the naira credit cards.
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by xakakes: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

1.Don't worry GEJ has boarded a flight ...he is coming to bail him.

2. He had maxed his daily withdrawal which is $1,000,000 as per his bank.

3. Doctor advised him to lodge in a five star hotel to recoup quickly.

4. He stood flummoxed shocked

5. Hope he is aware that his diplomatic passport has been blocked as well. We have a new immigration chief who has changed his sim card.
And this way of advertising your blatant ignorance due to hate will neither lift or take you anywhere.Legislators have diplomatic pass as well for your info.
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Sagamite(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Former Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom
State, who is a current Nigerian senator, today
faced serious embarrassment at Mandarin
Oriental Hotel, a luxury five-star hotel in the
Knightsbridge area of London.
Mr. Akpabio’s credit
card was declined as the ex-governor tried to check
in.

Mr. Akpabio had been in London to receive medical
treatment after his car bullet proof G-Wagon
Mercedes Benz collided with an American Embassy
diplomatic vehicle in Abuja. The accident had
occurred after Mr. Akpabio’s driver reportedly failed to stop at a traffic light.

At the reception of Mandarin Hotel, a flustered
Senator Akpabio, who wore a blue sports jacket, was visibly embarrassed on being told that his credit card had been denied. Two unidentified persons were with the former governor at the reception desk as he looked worried and flummoxed about the credit card predicament.

In the thick of the fiasco, the former governor was
heard barking orders at an official at Eco Bank in
Lagos. He persistently asked why his card was not
working.

Mr. Akpabio remained at the reception for a while,
apparently at the insistence of the hotel’s
management, who later checked him in.
Mr. Akpabio, who as governor claimed that he had
built a multi-million dollar “world class” hospital in
Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom, chose to be flown to
the UK for treatment after his accident.
When SaharaReporters reached the former
governor, he admitted that his card was declined
because he had used the card to check out of the
Four Seasons luxury hotel earlier today. Akpabio
stated that his credit card had maxed out of its daily
spending limit.

Akpabio also told SaharaReporters when asked why
he didn't check into the "World Class" clinic he built
in his home state for treatment, he denied
accusations that he had neglected to equip the so-
called top-tier hospital in Akwa Ibom. The former
governor claimed he had not rented equipment that
were shown to the media during the official unveiling of the hospital, adding that the delay in opening the hospital was due to Immigration processing relating to the doctors to be brought to work at the hospital .

Mr. Akpabio has emerged as the leader of the
Peoples Democratic Party in the National Assembly.

www.saharareporters.com/2015/09/16/former-governor-akpabios-credit-card-declined-london-hotel

A man who has through out his life been an employee for 7 years and after a career civil servant is flying to London on private jet for private hospital care and then is now checking into a £1000 a night 5-star hotel.

How can he afford it?

CROOK!

Pendusky, has your mother ever smelt a 2-star hotel, talk less of 5-star?
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by dioman: 5:45am On Sep 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
No amount of mud-slinging, propaganda and lies will diminish the towering personality of Senator Akpabio! Apc is so scared of this guys influence because they know he is a formidable force and a big thorn in their flesh!
You can continue with your lies and propaganda and even pay rent with it, the Bobo dey Kampe!
Obong Owo, oya shakiti bobo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by akwaowoudo(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Caseless:
Everything is wrong with that thief these days.
[/color]
[color=#990000]You are not far from the truth. Indian juju expiration loadinggggggggggggggggg
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

1.Don't worry GEJ has boarded a flight ...he is coming to bail him.

2. He had maxed his daily withdrawal which is $1,000,000 as per his bank.

3. Doctor advised him to lodge in a five star hotel to recoup quickly.

4. He stood flummoxed shocked

5. Hope he is aware that his diplomatic passport has been blocked as well. We have a new immigration chief who has changed his sim card.

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2015
modelmike7:
See Embarrassment! Anyways, he should come home quick, EFCC has some words to discuss with him, and while he is at it, Diezani should also get ready, atleast she should have been in good health by now.........

I wish him all the best!
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by inze(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
Eeyah.....

That guy is smart o..

So his credit card got declined....and he could not use paypal or online payment?

Anyway...he had better return home before UK interpol arrest him.

. . . and paypal and online payments are not linked to a bank account as the card right?
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2015
how do this people get all these weird news about peoples lives? The beauty of nose-poking journalism.
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by marcus12345: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2015
We did it again boom boom boom,congratulations to all who subscribed with me for Saturday games,now you can know fixed games are for real,for the new subscribers you are welcome to the win team you just got started, next fixed games are by Thursday and weekend ,contact me o7o 5262 1993 if you need them, love you all

Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
May be his account has been frozen by EFCC ...PMB anti-corruption tsunami is all over with it's broom ...yeepa : hurricane Buhari is in town
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by LajaLaba: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Viktor1983:

I'd wear any tag than read Sahara Reporters, if u like quote me again....
Linda Ikeji or BellaNaija is a lot more better than Sahara Lie Factory!
Oh what a weak man sad
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Viktor1983(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2015
LajaLaba:
Oh I'm such a weak man sad

you are not weak, I think it's just stu.pidity
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriancitizen: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
I knew about Akpabio being in London at the Grosvenor Hotel in Knightsbridge about 3 days ago. My friends saw him. It appears he has also lodged at the Mandarin Oriental, Knightsbridge, the Intercontinental Hotel Park Lane, London.

These hotels are very near Mclaren Showroom where the most expensive cars where the most expensive cars are sold and on display and close to Harrods departmental store, where the rich and famous shop are on display so he can go to town on which cars or things to buy with a free cheque. Afterall the money is grown in Akwa Ibom State and the Senate his gardens so why should he care how he spends it?

Anyone familiar with Knightsbridge knows that houses around £200 million. Nigerians wake up an stop being fooled by our leaders. I dare Akpabio to go in a siren in London or be driven recklessly to go past a red light. He will have the Met to answer to and be a guest at Her Majesty's pleasure

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriancitizen: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't read Sahara reporters or have any interest in the story apart from shedding light on it and challenging our people to stop being stupid. Nigerians should vote for leaders who will provide services to us and be accountable for the money they find and have whilst in government. They must tell us how many schoolsand hhospitals they will build, roads and employment as well as fight terroris . We must rise up and demand our rights. It's high time thinga changed here. Any one that steals should be ostracised and told to resign and apologise for appropriating our money as done in Japan.
The next generation must have a better Nigeria not a dirty , corrupt and hopeless society.
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Bayswater: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
My credit card declined yesterday at Tesco, where is Sahara Reporters when you need them to carry this news? They are not in anyway different from the Paid Per Post APC e-rats on Nairaland.
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriancitizen: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nigeria oh my Nigeria!
There is hope still in you.
You will grow up one day
I want it to be today.
Rise up and take your rightful place in the league of nations.
To get there we must flush out the corruption and deceitful people like Akpabio and others.
I believe that you will be strong one day, today.
Let that change happen now.
THE LIGHT OF GOD MUST SHINE AND THE DARKNESS COMPREHENDS IT NOT.
Akpabio and your likes the light must shine on you and expose your true colours and you have no hiding place.
Anyone that supports Akpabio and the rest of corrupt leaders that we have is the the categ of Jesus said "the blind leading the blind"
Anyone against loves Nigeria, and will also be great.
I don't care about contrary views, let us agree to disagree as my learned friends would say.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by arabianights: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
Eeyah.....

That guy is smart o..

So his credit card got declined....and he could not use paypal or online payment?

Anyway...he had better return home before UK interpol arrest him.

grin grin grin ;Dseriously how did you get this pictures? The lobby does look like that of a five star sha oooo
Re: Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters by arabianights: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
grandstar:

there is a $300 a day spending limit with the naira credit cards.

Thats for cash withdrawal ,dear and not pos or online payment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Governor Okeke Ikpeazu Kneeling Down In Church Before God With Pillow (Photo) / Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.