Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51512 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by kilokeys(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Girls dont like saints

They love repentant sinners

If he doesn't have history.. He should just read some off the internet.. Cook up a story and end it with " gone are those days sha, thank God for Christ"..

If not.. She might think he is impotent o..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by adjoviomole(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

Wen next you sleep over at his place take a shower togeda. Let him bathe u and vice versa. After all dis and still no turn on, hmmmmmmmmmmm run for ur life.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Etizz: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Is it not obvious to u? Of cos he want sex, but d no sex ish makes him avoid touching u because not all guys can withstand it Wen they have been turned ON, abi u nor know say touching u can turn him ON........ I must tell u the truth, the guy is not happy with the NO SEX RELATIONSHIP....... Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2015
he may be a shy type! touch him 1st and see, note he may be machine oh so you no cum open tread saying his driller nearly kill you.

House pls i have Honda hala saloon car for sale, it is very clean, the price is #160,000. i'm selling it cheap because i need money urgently. I'm in Abuja. you can contact me thru watzapp to get the pix. 07038924536.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Lionhearted: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Maybe he is the kind of guy once arosed/turned on can't hold back.
At this point you have to take the plunge. Do the do and satisfy your curiosity.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mubarak001(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
I am interested in asking you whether you are a virgin...lets start from thr and i will just tell you what you have to do, tested and confirmed!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
"is the OP's hymen intact?" quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mubarak001(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
adjoviomole:

Wen next you sleep over at his place take a shower togeda. Let him bathe u and vice versa. After all dis and still no turn on, hmmmmmmmmmmm run for ur life.

You are wicked...or is that not wickedness to see the puddle and never taste it. Odikwa very unfair.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ronald4lif(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
To find out if he's sexually active then ride him. Problem solved. undecided
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Ladies should start making the first move.You can't say you don't want sex before marriage and still expect a man to make love to you.If he tries to touch you you will say"stop"You all should stop forming to guys as if you don't crave for sex when Infact,you want it so bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Funñy post.

I don't think anyone has gone to hell for having sex before marriage. Find condom. Try it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

I fell in love for the first time in my life when I was 11yrs old and now am over 31yrs old I have still haven't met anyone I love as much as I loved her. She was religous and we were both decent kids. We would stay alone in school after everyone had gone home waiting for our parents to come pick us and all we did was keep each other company till we left that school and lost contact. no day has gone by without me thinking about her and where she could be if she is married and all that. And as I have thought about her for over 20yrs all I imagine is just being with her not lustfully but just having her in my life and being with her. That's how I know I trully love her and that's what true love is. The fact that everyone is talking about sex and having sex doesn't mean everyone has lost their decency. Its good you are concerned that's why you should discuss this with him. He is ur fiance and everything has to be talked about even if he doesn't want to talk about it. Don't beat about the bush,hit the nail on the head,tell him how u feel and make sure he gives you answers. If he doesn't continue till u get ur answers.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Abobaku: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=nlfan post=38077775]Dear NLers

[ So you want to turn him on and leave him with blue balls abi? Welldone.][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by holluyhodey: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
you never can tell if he's sensitive to touch,if so he might not want to break d laid down rule that's why he's trying as much as possible to abstain from touching you...#my view though.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by laffwitmi: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Try to seduce him first....

nlfan:
Dear NLers

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by j4sure(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Give your life to christ completely

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Raiden:

I fell in love for the first time in my life when I was 11yrs old and now am over 31yrs old I have still haven't met anyone I love as much as I loved her. She was religous and we were both decent kids. We would stay alone in school after everyone had gone home waiting for our parents to come pick us and all we did was keep each other company till we left that school and lost contact. no day has gone by without me thinking about her and where she could be if she is married and all that. And as I have thought about her for over 20yrs all I imagine is just being with her not lustfully but just having her in my life and being with her. That's how I know I trully love her and that's what true love is. The fact that everyone is talking about sex and having sex doesn't mean everyone has lost their decency. Its good you are concerned that's why you should discuss this with him. He is ur fiance and everything has to be talked about even if he doesn't want to talk about it. Don't beat about the bush,hit the nail on the head,tell him how u feel and make sure he gives you answers. If he doesn't continue till u get ur answers.
Best comment so far!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by bluaero(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
This confirms girls are the most confused beings on earth undecided
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
robedu:
Sorry i used that kind of word to describe him, but i love him dearly, he knows it and even as i speak now my heart is beating for him, he just called and i told him i love him to the moon and back
YOU WANT SEXX ABI. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT!!

NASO UNA DEY TAKE LOSS RESPONSIBLE MEN GO MEET THE ONE WERE GO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU undecided

THAT MAN DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU! SINCE YOUR YANSH DEY HUNGRY YOU. NASO YOU GO COME CHEAT ON THAT BEAUTIFUL MAN WHO ONLY WANT WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND HIM....

NONSENSE NAIJA WOMAN WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE HAVE UNTIL IT IS BEING TAKEN FROM THEM BY ANOTHER WOMAN angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by delors(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating [/b]now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was [b]turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

Lol...it's funny when we say no premarital sex. Very funny and sometimes unwise.
We have heard many stories of 'no sex before marriage' only to discover the guy us impotent or the girl is frigid...then even ur mothers will start querying you like, " Chidiebere, didn't you guys err err as in err test-ride before the marriage?"...and u go like," but mama, no be talk say make I no d.." gbosaaaaa! Na slap dey land on ur face so.

My point is this, you guys have gone far in the relationship and made advanced efforts to tie the knot. The only isshh now is to confirm the date of the owambe..then why can't I guys give it a shot at least to reduce tension n clear doubts?

Well, as for u my dear OP, the ball is in ur court to either save ur tomorrow or ready to go the length to face whatever happens.

Obviously u don't like this guy that much...u just dey manage am otherwise u wouldn't refer to him as "this one".

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Youssouff10(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
So dis was ow u were lookin at him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by DICKtator: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how[b]far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.[/b]

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by MistadeRegal(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided It's like you are talking about me....right?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by gr8david(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Express yourself to him, even if you both have decided d@ no premarital sex, it doesn't mean d@ you can't talk about it, because I heard of a pastor n a chorister whom their marriage lasted no longer than three weeks because of a similar story. let me tell you no matter how "godfearing" its natural to be turn on @leas 5 times in a month, especially early in the morning as a healthy man.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
My dear u guys are not compatible sexually. You need a sexually active man. Dnt settle with some1 u can't agree wit on issues like this. U may regret it. Dnt want you to commit adultery later
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by adjoviomole(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2015
mubarak001:

You are wicked...or is that not wickedness to see the puddle and never taste it. Odikwa very unfair.

They have both agreed not to av sex na. Its just to see the guy turned on. N dem no born am well make hin somthing no strong otherwise somthn must be wrong grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by MadCow1: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

So your first Boo died a Virgin..

You are a cruel and heartless woman.

No man should die with Konji. angry

And your second boo is a fhaggot.. a.k.a a Flaming Homo or a ManBitch a.k.a a Mitch.

And know this. . This whole no sex relationship is not a foolproof method of having a successful marriage. Sex is a very very important part of marriage.

If his Diick isn't big enough or too big, that can be a problem. One chick I know cries from paid everytime she has sex with her boo because of his Bamboo is too big for her kpekus.

What about his skills.. Can he whine like a snake? Can u stand on ur hands whilst touching your toes? Style compatibility is also key.

What of his stamina? Is your Boo an Indomie Man (2mins) or a Bean Man (2hr. 30mins)..

What about fertility? Are you fertile? Is he fertile?

Make una shine una eye o.. I must knack before we marry.

Marriage is too long for me to live with regrets that I could have avoided.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by rbekins: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

That's why you women are the cause of the problem in the world today through Eve. How can some body said No sex relationship and u have come again to complain, what is actually wrong with u ladies? This guy is trying to follow ur policy with utmost respect on ur choice to make sure he comply according to ur fake and useless decision which u know u can not be able to carry out. U started it first and u must dance to the tone if the outcome, so deal with it. I wish this guy will be able to read this and if I eventually be him, I will then finish u with ur No sex with complain. Mtcheew. Gerre out here....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Dynaman(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

u don't wnt sex cos of God and ur mother so don't wake the sleeping dog just wait and take anything u find down there. Cheers
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by nwaanambra1(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

robedu:
thats not a good comment to make you know? that was not what i said

[size=18pt]USE A ONE HANDLE POST! USE ANODA HANDLE THEY REPLY COMMENT! undecided undecided

OP U DEY SLEEPWALK? shocked shocked
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by RexTramadol1: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Must I touch you?

Why did you bring our matter to NL?

Good,I'll start touching you now

With kicks,blows and slaps!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by anonimi: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Gme01:
Then secondly, the best way- always has been, I wonder why we all get scared- is talk to the guy.. If you considering a life partnership with someone, then no topic is off limit fa. Find a way of talking to him.

I thought I read where she said she started talking to him and the guy shut the topic, not so

Gme01:

Or maybe I am getting too old and having a "senior moment" like our president. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.