Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] (21765 Views)

Gionee S11 Smartphone Full Specification, Features, Photos And Price, (photo) / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tecno Phantom 5 is the successor to the hugely popular Phantom Z which was an instant success. Here are the features, specifications and review of the Tecno Phantom 5

GENERAL
GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
4G: LTE
SIM: Dual SIM, Micro SIM

BODY
Dimensions: 151 x 75.8 x 6.8 mm

DISPLAY
Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size: 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels (~420ppi pixel density)
Multitouch: Yes
Protection: – Corning Gorilla Glass 3

SOUND
Loudspeaker: Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Alert Types: Yes
3.5mm jack: Yes

MEMORY
Card slot: Yes, up to 64GB
Internal: 32GB, 3GB RAM

PLATFORM
CPU: Octa-Core
GPU: Mali-T720
Processors: MediaTek TFA9890 (64-bit)

CAMERA
Primary: 16MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
Secondary: 8MP, flash

TECNO PHANTOM 5 PRICE:
The recommended retail price for the Phantom 5 is N69,900

Before you buy, Checkout the special deal on offer at:

Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by adedayourt(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
k
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by prince4pro(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Kayiii!!!!!69900k.!! I travel oooo .70k 4 phone shocked the same reason I don't use apple nd HTC. Abeg mk I manage c8 or hotnote pro ooo
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by freezyprinzy(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2015
This is not 2 diSrespect techno or sometin ild rather use a nokia touch light dan buy it 4 dat amount
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by sats: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
70k tecno phone
hahahahaahahah
who go buy am?
you can do way more with that kind of money?
ulefone
elephone
umi
lenovo vibe
xiaomi
...those brands will give you a beast for that money
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by olahero(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2015
e no come with data ni? at least like .
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
prince4pro:
Kayiii!!!!!69900k.!! I travel oooo .70k 4 phone shocked the same reason I don't use apple nd HTC. Abeg mk I manage c8 or hotnote pro ooo
Abi nau
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
freezyprinzy:
This is not 2 diSrespect techno or sometin ild rather use a nokia touch light dan buy it 4 dat amount
Now thats a huge disrespect. cheesy
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
sats:
70k tecno phone
hahahahaahahah
who go buy am?
you can do way more with that kind of money?
ulefone
elephone
umi
lenovo vibe
xiaomi
...those brands will give you a beast for that money

Oboy see early morning queue for the Phantom 5

Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by sats: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
DoroMega:

i wont take your comment hook,line and sinker
they could be as well be queueing for interview
believe half of what u see and none of whar u hear

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
olahero:
e no come with data ni? at least like .
seriously dem for put like 5gig data mayb i for consider ........

tweek dia imei number for ma phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by primeson1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
DoroMega:

Lie upon lie

Tecno paid 2k each to those on queue today at 3chub in Ikeja to queue up as if they want to get the new tecno phantom 5. My friend snapped the pix. I can't put it here sha.... See tecno life
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by parrotibaba(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
@op that queue is sponsored cos this is a phone that came out yesterday n a lot of folks criticized the ridiculous amount to get the TP5 or r u trying to tell me that folks r eager to part ways with 70k for this phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
primeson1:

Lie upon lie

Tecno paid 2k each to those on queue today at 3chub in
Ikeja to queue up as if they want to get the new tecno
phantom 5. My friend snapped the pix. I can't put it here
sha....
See tecno life
Hmmm....how sure are you about this. Those on white with cardboard were paid but others, i doubt...
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op that queue is sponsored cos this is a phone that came out yesterday n a lot of folks criticized the ridiculous amount to get the TP5 or r u trying to tell me that folks r eager to part ways with 70k for this phone?

Why una dey beef tecno like this, each brand has got their loyal fans. Some people might feel the tecno phantom 5 features and specs is of great value for that amount. To each his own
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by parrotibaba(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2015
DoroMega:

Why una dey beef tecno like this, each brand has got their loyal fans. Some people might feel the tecno phantom 5 features and specs is of great value for that amount. To each his own
do u really believe what u just typed?. Loyal fans ko honorable fans ni. I could hv believed this if it were for the J7 or camon c8 but TP5? When was the price announced that ppl already hv 70k with them? Do u think Nigerians are that rich to stand on a queue eagerly waiting for a 70k phone with no future updates? really? I'm sorry but none of us is buying this lie.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by parrotibaba(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2015
This is a market gimmick that even the Almighty iPhone company use. Pay folks to stand in front of a phone vendor n behave as if they are desperate to get the phone. Just like the phantom z, this phone will flop massively cos of its price.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by primeson1(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
DoroMega:

Hmmm....how sure are you about this. Those on white with cardboard were paid but others, i doubt...

Am very sure, my friend snapped it, everybody on that queue was paid 2k each.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by Jolaoshot(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
let's look at it this way, when infinix-zero was released for 23k, you could easily walk Into any store and buy. how come people will queue for a 70k phone
cheesy .. this people were obviously Paid it's a market strategy.. na only this store dem dey sell am?
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thats right.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by freezyprinzy(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
DoroMega:

Now thats a huge disrespect. cheesy
hehe...oga oh u sef tink am na anywaz#its non of mi biz#
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guys you can buy this phone and get 2k back plus other discounts.
More info at http://www.doromega.com/2015/09/konga-happy-appy-sales-get-2000-cash.html
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by Chikote(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
prince4pro:

Aha! I would find two C8s in the Phantom price sef.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by Chikote(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Comparing this with Blackberry leap, mehn! This one make more sense.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DoroMega: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chikote:
Comparing this with Blackberry leap, mehn! This one make more sense.
Na so
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by Ryanxu: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
compared with gionee M5, it's too much
gionee M5 only sold out at 43k, and better spec than dat phone
and better camera check the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/2626874/gionee-m5-13mp-camera-performace#38416044

Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by DhopeZeus: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why buy dis techno for N70000 wen u can buy d latest OKAI buddy T5 which has more beta futures dan phantom 5 for 37000...nd to add salt on injury it comes with 64GB external memory as gift...inbox me on whatsapp for more info on how to purchase dis phone frm unity discount...nd it is only sold for 37000 in unity discount ....in konga it is 55000...whatsapp me on dis numba 07083525917..hurry bfor its too late...unity discount is giving out only 120pieces for dat price...nd home delivery to anywhr in naija...
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by robbiehamisi: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you can read this please just vote for me via opera mini browser. Thank you

micropage.opera.com/tecnotz/ajpiapss79.html
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by daphid25(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ryanxu:
compared with gionee M5, it's too much gionee M5 only sold out at 43k, and better spec than dat phone and better camera check the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2626874/gionee-m5-13mp-camera-performace#38416044
Never you compare Phantom5 to GioneeM5 again, Compare M5 with phantomZ and co.
Re: TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] by omoalajah(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
daphid25:

Never you compare Phantom5 to GioneeM5 again,
Compare M5 with phantomZ and co.
Are we buying power bank ni? I think Gionee na power bank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone / Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas / When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.