Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS (5474 Views)

Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / Map Of Ethnic Groups In Nigeria As It Revolves From 1901- 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by NJPot(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wBoxpXKbYe8/VfnGCW0sVCI/AAAAAAAACXY/_iTY0OdyX6c/s1600/ISIS-MAP.jpg[/img]

This is the new map of the world released by ISIS. The countries in the region painted black would be under their rule in the next five years according to them. From their map, Nigeria falls between Maghreb and The Land Of Habasha.

The terrorist organisation has up to 50,000 members and close to £2 billion of cash and assets.

According to BBC reporter, Andrew Hosken, ISIS has already destabilized Iraq and Syria. They have tried to destabilise Saudi Arabia and Libya and recently they almost destroyed Tunisia's main Industry which is Tourism. Hosken also claims that ISIS is likely to develop biological and chemical weapons if they stay longer in Iraq and Syria.

''If they had weapons of mass destruction, they would use them. There is no question about that.'' said Andrew Hosken.

A month ago, an ISIS leader, Ahmad al-Assir, was arrested in Beirut Airport as he was trying to fly to Nigeria via Cairo, on a fake Palestinian travel document that had a valid visa. Also, Boko Haram, which has continued to wreck havoc in Nigeria and other neighboring countries are now linked to ISIS.

http://chukonetng..ch/2015/09/isis-releases-horrifying-map-of.html
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Brightology2(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am jst begining 2 imagine hw d word would ve been peaceful without islam.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Eeser: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Glowstone(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
I S L A M
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Glowstone:
I S L A M IS THE WORST TERIBLE THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE WORLD

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by jamex93(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2015
We go leave earth for dem go mars since we no want dem problem

I love been christ like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by eedriyz(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2015
I don't trust the USA's hands in all these sh1ts... Well, Allah knows best!

P.S. The map can only exist in their fecking dreams.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by CharlesPhc: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2015
I see God raising another 17year old 'David' in an insignificant and unprecedented manner that will bring these 'Goliath' ISIS rascals to their utter destruction. While they plan to annex other nations, their own cities will be used as large crusade grounds for the gospel. While they plan to kill other peoples children for taking up the bible, their own children will take up thesame bibles and pray for their destruction...!!

14 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by kellyJames5(m): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2015
By that 5 years time by His grace,Isis would have entered history books.
So shall it be. AMEN.

15 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by deewhone(f): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2015
ISLAMABAD

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by acenazt: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Blame Islam and forget the main devil America.
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Smooyis(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2015
End time. We need your Mercy Lord

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2015
ISLAMA BAD
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Mcbussy(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Brightology2:
Am jst begining 2 imagine hw d word would ve been peaceful without islam.

Bro, the problem isn't religion, the problem is mankind itself. People have different views and perception about life and they will never respect other people's views.

I bet if there was no Islam, there would still be war between subgroups, like Jehovah's witness vs Catholics, or Cele vs Olumba in Nigeria... Lolz. I'm sure you now hear about wars between Shia and Sunni Muslims in the middle east. Human beings just can't handle complete peace and harmony. That's why we can't stay a day without hearing about a battle, or even fights and homicide in our streets. The Germans were not Muslims when they just felt they needed to colonise the whole world and exterminate all Jews in the process. At some point, I get confused about what human beings really want, but I surely know it's not peace. The weak and hungry want peace, but when people get too full, satisfied, comfortable and secure, they tend to get bored and look for sum1 to oppress. I don't think America can go 15-20 years without a major war or military operation.

It's been how many years now that they formally ended Afghanistan campaign (although they still have troops on ground)?... Trust me, in the next 15 years or less, they're gonna get bored and decide to act on the speech and threats of one of their numerous enemies again, I just pray it's not a country with nuclear capabilities like North Korea this time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by aolumaxi(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2015
dem still dey dream... let them step on one nuclear superpower in the name of expanding territory.... bet me, dat will be their end
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by fr3do(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2015
People are allowed to dream. grin
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by bankyblue(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2015
They don't no we ve there antidote.
U can use juju to serve JUJU.
How will isisi take over Nigeria where we ve PMB
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by bonechamberlain(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2015
these people has mental issues. nonsense
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by dejavski(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2015
deewhone:
ISLAMABAD

Capital of Pakistan grin
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Brightology2(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Mmmmmm
Mcbussy:

Bro, the problem isn't religion, the problem is mankind itself. People have different views and perception about life and they will never respect other people's views.

I bet if there was no Islam, there would still be war between subgroups, like Jehovah's witness vs Catholics, or Cele vs Olumba in Nigeria... Lolz. I'm sure you now hear about wars between Shia and Shitte Muslims in the middle east. Human beings just can't handle complete peace and harmony. That's why we can't stay a day without hearing about a battle, or even fights and homicide in our streets. The Germans were not Muslims when they just felt they needed to colonise the whole world and exterminate all Jews in the process. At some point, I get confused about what human beings really want, but I surely know it's not peace. The weak and hungry want peace, but when people get too full, satisfied, comfortable and secure, they tend to get bored and look for sum1 to oppress. I don't think America can go 15-20 years without a major war or military operation.

It's been how many years now that they formally ended Afghanistan campaign (although they still have troops on ground)?... Trust me, in the next 15 years or less, they're gonna get bored and decide to act on the speech and threats of one of their numerous enemies again, I just pray it's not a country with nuclear capabilities like North Korea this time.
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by ribbit: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Land of habasha angry grin grin dann Islamic morons
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol Nigeria LAND OF ABACHA,
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I see God raising another 17year old 'David' in an insignificant and unprecedented manner that will bring these 'Goliath' ISIS rascals to their utter destruction. While they plan to annex other nations, their own cities will be used as large crusade grounds for the gospel. While they plan to kill other peoples children for taking up the bible, their own children will take up thesame bibles and pray for their destruction...!!
I hate when I see Africans reasoning like this, this is same reason we have always and will always remain a backward and underdeveloped continent. Americans, Europe, Asians think outside the box to proffer solution to whatever problem that is bedevilling them, here in Africa, we just sit out lazy _ass down and prophecy that some years from now help would come from above. Same old thinking, same old result.. . same old underdeveloped Africa! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by doublewisdom: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by AlienStar: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Who's pmb d one who doesn't know d full meaning of inec?
bankyblue:
They don't no we ve there antidote.
U can use juju to serve JUJU.
How will isisi take over Nigeria where we ve PMB
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by WailingWailer00(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Islam is the worst thing that has happened to mankind

The children of hate and anger

Ishmaelites angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Isis is the anti Christ and the prophecy is coming true.
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by mytime24(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Islam:Cancer to d world
Isis: parasite to d usa/europe

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmmm.. we pass them shaa

Soon boko haram and isis would be history. ..
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by franklingud(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Islam is the most violent and evil religion and yet many fools are embracing it.
Re: Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2015
can someone please define islam.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Northern Candidate No Presidency - Message To Igbos / Ambode Allegedly Insults Tinubu After Phone Conversation / Osun To Recruit 2,000 Food Vendors For School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.