Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier (12570 Views)

I Am In Need Of A Versatile, Affordable And Good Printer On The Mainland / Looking To Buy SG 3110 DN RICOH Sublimation Printer? / Quality Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by uvalued(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
gowis i need a system where swiping of id cards will give access and then announce your precence... pls let me have an idea of such
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
It is our month of Supernatural Increase and Exceeding Greatness.

Happy Sunday

www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Barka de sallah to our Muslim friends and happy holiday to all

Enjoy the season.

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2016
You are welcome back to work

Happy weekend to you also

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Experience abundance and perfection this week.

Happy new week

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wao!! I was overwhelmed by the love you all showered on me yesterday through text messages, calls, gifts, surprise birthday party, prayer and lots more. I am yet to recover from the shock.

Yesterday was a time of sober reflection, introspection, rededication and thanksgiving.

Friends, God has been faithful.

You all made my day, my God will give you something tangible to celebrate before this month ends in Jesus Name.

I AM GRATEFUL!
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Super Saturday!!!

Enjoy your weekend with fun.

www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
We wish you a miracle filled Monday.

Happy new week!

Our Services are: 
Plastic ID Card Machines, Accessories + Consumables supply, Maintenance, Finger Print, Biometric Machines, Access Control, RFID Cards, Signature Pads, ID Card Management Softwares, Magic Mugs Supply, Customized Lanyards, Award Plaques, Diaries, General Printing etc

GOWISTECH GLOBAL SERVICES:
7, Fafolu Street (1st Floor), Opposite GTBank, Off Agege Motor Road, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria.
www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
We welcome you to the week of Grace for Exploits.

You have been empowered by the Almighty God to do Exploits.

Happy New Week to You!

Our Services are: 
Plastic ID Card Machines, Accessories + Consumables supply, Maintenance, Finger Print, Biometric Machines, Access Control, RFID Cards, Signature Pads, ID Card Management Softwares, Magic Mugs Supply, Customized Lanyards, Award Plaques, Diaries, General Printing etc

7, Fafolu Street (1st Floor), Opposite GTBank, Off Agege Motor Road, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria.
www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
It is mid-week!

Our end of the month bonanza on all our products starts today.

Oder for any of our products and get unbelievable discounts.

For more information visit/call us at:

GOWISTECH GLOBAL SERVICES
7, Fafolu Street(1st Floor), Off Agege Motor Road, Opp.GTBank, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
08051401382, 07080370794
www.gowistechSMS.net
info@gowistechSMS.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happy Sunday experience to you!

Thank God we made through the last day of the month of July. His protection will not depart from us.

You are blessed.

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Welcome to the month of August!

In this month you will enjoy superfluous supernatural abundance in every area of your life.

Happy new month!

Our Services are: 

www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Our prices are competitively affordable.

Call us today!
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning Nigeria, Good morning Africa, Good morning to you all over the world.

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is Thursday surprise!

We have new products in stock.

Call us today!

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
In this new week Mercy will speak for you.

info@gowistechsms.net
www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
God has been so faithful to us over the years!

Experience excellence and satisfaction as you patronize us at Gowistech Global Service.

08051401382, 07080370794
Info@gowistechsms.net
www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
It is Sunday of Supernatural Abundance!!

Experience real abundance!!!

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Summer bonanza begins today at Gowistech Global Services

08051401382, 07080370794
info@gowistechsms.net
www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
August bonanza in progress!!!
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Our August promo is still in progress!!!
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2016
May the Almighty God give you something special to celebrate before this month ends.

WORD FOR THE WEEK: Do not measure people by the level or height where you met them in life, but measure them from the depth where they've climbed from.

Happy New Week!

Our Services are:
Plastic ID Card Machines, Accessories + Consumables supply, Maintenance, Finger Print, Biometric Machines, Access Control, RFID Cards, MIFARE Cards, HID Cards, Signature Pads, ID Card Management Softwares, etc

Please call for more information.

We also do home/office delivery nationwide
To place order:
Call:08051401382
BB PIN: 7ABAC2AE
Whatsapp: 07080370794

7, Fafolu Street(1st Floor), Off Agege Motor Road, Opp.GTBank, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
08051401382, 07080370794
www.gowistechSMS.net
info@gowistechSMS.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Wao!!! Our God is faithful.

Welcome to the month of delivery.

Whatever stopped you from receiving your miracles in previous months will not be able to stop you this month because your set time for blessing has come.

Congratulations and happy new month!

Our Services are: 

www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
It is September to Remember for Good!

Enjoy your weekend!

www.gowistechsms.net
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2016
God will grant your heart desire this week.

Happy New Week
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
It is official!!!

Eid-Kabir promo is on!

We are giving out massive discount on all our products and services this season
We also do home/office delivery nationwide
To place order:
Call:08051401382
BB PIN: 7ABAC2AE
Whatsapp: 07080370794

08051401382, 07080370794
www.gowistechSMS.net
info@gowistechSMS.net

BARKA DE SALLAH!!!
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Miracle like a dream is your portion this week and beyond. As from today, before you finish asking, answers will be delivered to you. Miracles that will surprise your colleagues, family members, neighborhood shall be delivered unto you.
Good morning. It is a special week for you.
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Goodmorning!

We hope you enjoyed your holidays.

Our promo continues this week.

Do have a productive day ahead

From all of us at GOWISTECH
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Confidence comes from not always being right,
But from not fearing being wrong.

Grace will speak for you this week.

Happy new week!

Our Services are: 

www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Awoof offer is available this midweek

Hurry now!!!
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2016
This week your expectations shall turn to manifestation.

Happy New Week

Our Services are: 

www.gowistechsms.net
Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794
Re: I.D Card Printer Sales + Ribbon Of Fargo, Evolis, Magicard, Datacard Supplier by gowis: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
NIGERIA @56 BONANZA!!!

As a patriotic company that is doing business in Nigeria, we are giving out massive discounts on all our products and services as we celebrate Nigeria at 56.

Please your order now!

Our Services are:

Info@gowistechsms.net
08051401382, 07080370794

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. / Shower Doors and Glass Handrails in Lagos / Dangote Distributorship Deal!great Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.