Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics (38129 Views)

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday / Mavin Singer Aphrodija Slays In Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
good for her.

House pls i have Honda hala saloon car for sale, it is very clean, the price is #160,000. i'm selling it cheap because i need money urgently. I'm in Abuja. you can contact me thru watzapp to get the pix. 07038924536.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by villareal15(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Bs angryBs
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by examhall(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
g
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2015
See fine gyal tongue
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by efilefun(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Sijo01:

Allergic to good things?
Huh Why not be patient enough. Oya go check that spot back
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by walemadu: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2015
why give girls books while at most by 9 years they would have been married off to one alhaji or islamic cleric

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by anonimi: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Good initiative.
Worthy of emulation by those who are ONLY in the news for showing off their BORROWED cars and houses on which they are NOT paying adequate TAXES, if they pay any at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by daddychelsea(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
This shows she is a God fearling somebody I believe she is a wife materal. Guys she is left 4 u ooooo
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by dyn1800: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol ... "Onibara nb'ole bo"
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

Can u send me ur phone number so I can thank u personallygrin

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by AngryNigerian(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
kokoA:
gerarahere mehn.. grin you won't even enjoy her sef.. she's to flat front and back.. nothing to hold.

...u are very weekend oo
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
hannesy:
their head girl

LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by adellam16(f): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
chimere66:
Mavin Records star Di’ja on September 15, 2015 visited a school in Kaduna,donated books to the school and also acted as a stand-in teacher to the young students for the whole day.

The singer taught about 55 students in the school.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/dija-donates-books-to-secondary-school.html
Lovely! While oda celebs r flauting deir wealth on social media n some nairalanders r carrying hypertension for dem(chino) dis is wat celebs should b doing.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
she was a british citizen who came to nigeria for greener pasture. now she has the most valuable passport in the world and now a nigerian citizen
simplemach:
pls who's she...?
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by somez(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
And where the hell is Mama TIWA. Hope she's learning.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by adellam16(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
Cool if all celebs could give the less privileged some supports it would go a long way in eradicating a lot of thrash in the society
Psquare take note
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by journerman(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Teaches what?
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by tolexy007(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

bad boy
grin
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
lol
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by flowkey(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
she cover body say she no dey puck(f)...lol
..mallam dija
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2015
bad blood
mytime24:
Must she cover her head undecided
U no dey mosque na

Fake life

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by flokii: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Di'ja lepa toh badt...
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by kestolove95(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2015
D two ibo twins cal psqr will tell u dat wat has d school done forb dem to go and teach and even donate books
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2015
mytime24:
U no dey mosque na

Fake life

You can't see the female students cover their head?

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by hottestlegs: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2015
she looks hot smiley
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2015
chimere66:
Mavin Records star Di’ja on September 15, 2015 visited a school in Kaduna,donated books to the school and also acted as a stand-in teacher to the young students for the whole day.

The singer taught about 55 students in the school.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/dija-donates-books-to-secondary-school.html

Afterall its her people them so let her give back to them,no biggie undecided
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by mindfreaks(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2015
emerging? people just cant see anything with Islam and note hate let the girl leave her life must she hate like you! black africans
mytime24:
U no dey mosque na

Fake life

3 Likes

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by obowunmi(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
If Boko Horam bombs now, they won't be alive to read the books.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by j4sure(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Good step
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by RexTramadol1: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
All these does not

remove the fact that you ditched me

Ko da o!
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by ylaa(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
why not thank her publicly/
i am suspecting you bros
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by promgurlP(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
ChiSun27:
Gallant move....is she from the North
She's from Sierra Leone but her mother is from Nigeria - kaduna. That's why she's dressed like that I guess

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by OBTMOS(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Di'ja my crush,I will not cheat on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.