Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Agip Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agip Vacancy (10326 Views)

Between Total And Agip Chose D Best For A Brother! / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agip Vacancy by ozara(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
scam dancing
noeloge82:
Guys in d house pls I need ur advice my cousin just called me dat a friend of his that works with agip has helped him secure a job after spending some money now his saying that agip wants to send them to milan next wk for training at a total cost of 580000 but they are asked to raise 280000 to enable them make d trip.
While agip will take care of 300000 expensis ,
Now my question is , is it possible for agip to make such demand then if agip is making such demand what is d basiscs of employement when u pay for your training
Pls I will appreciate ur contributions and suggestions
Tnx so much
Re: Agip Vacancy by VICKYE(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
That is a scam... I am a victim of that of PetroChemical @ PH. Though the guy was apprehended, Nigerian police isn't helping issues. None of us is able to get our cash back till now. Issachar Tommy was the guy that engineered the whole thing. Don't do it. Go to Agip and report to their Chief Security Officer about what is going on with their company name.
Re: Agip Vacancy by destiny25(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2015
I work with the Nigerian Agip Oil Company, I am in the Human Resources Department. All CVs sent to NAOC is being received and processed by my office. I want to state clearly, that NAOC, NAE and AENR has nothing to do with such adverts. As a matter of fact, we are presently down sizing.

Trainees taken to Milan are absolutely on the company's cost. Agip will not, i repeat will not ask for anything from prospective employees.

Please be guided,

Regards,

Destiny.
Re: Agip Vacancy by adroitcert: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Style changed!

I got this message too this morning.

From - 07030526158 - Victor

Gud-day. Is me Victor, am with Agip Oil and Gas company in Bayelsa branch n vacancy is on now. If yhu wil apply let me know for detail.

Hahahahah!

Honestly, it has always been my joy to make such people feel as if they had made it.

I called him immediately and spoke to him as if I knew him and he later gave me one number claiming to be his boss in charge.
07015609061 - Banigo Williams

I called him too and spoke bla bla bla that my salary is 280k. Whao!
To cut it short, I would have to pay for slot fee which is 61k. Chai! For somebody that doesn't have job b4. Supposed! Nawa o...

I begged to pay half and pay the rest after and it was agreed upon!
I now told them to send me account number so that I can pay in quick.

He said, I should start going to the bank that immediately I got there, I should call him and he would send the account details.

On getting there as supposed. Meanwhile, I was in my office doing some things!
He now sent me the details below...

Gift Peters, 3101294709 - Firstbank

I called him back to informed him of the payment and he said he would confirm and get back to me.

Imagine!

I think with those info above, anybody that is in concern should be able to apprehend those culprits from further damage.
I know they would have used this kind of approach to dupe a lot which is very very bad.

That is still our last discussion...
I will keep you guys posted on how it goes...
It going to be a seasonal film really!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Land Your First Job? / Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" / Urgent Job Opportunity At Jacobs High School, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.