Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari (802 Views)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals, We Will Never Give Them Amnesty - Presidency / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by examhall(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/unnamed5.jpg[/img]

In an interview with AFP, President Buhari says
that if Boko Haram members return the Chibok
girls complete in number, he may decide to
grant Boko Haram prisoners amnesty
“We are trying to see whether we can
negotiate with the Boko Haram prisoners in
our custody for the release of the Chibok girls.
If the Boko Haram leadership eventually
agrees to turn over the Chibok girls to us, the
complete number, then we may decide to give
them (the prisoners) amnesty.”

lalasticlala
seun

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/unnamed1.png[/img]

http:///if-boko-haram-releases-all-chibok-girls-i-may-grant-themamnesty-buhari
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by adedayourt(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
may
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
finally the truth is surfacing....after murdering over 20,000 & incuring material loss in the range of trillions they now desire amnesty,huhi see contradictions here & there ooo...you order your army to exterminate them in 3 months, now you opt for what...amnesty? for who...the people that are 'unseen & unknown'

#SayNoToAmnesty
#ExterminateThemAll
#StopTheDeceit
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by dokyOloye: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Pls,after granting them amnesty, what happens to d thousands of souls they have wasted?

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by sdindan: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Pray for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by tucky200(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2015
dokyOloye:
Pls,after granting them amnesty, what happens to d thousands of souls they have wasted?
and what happens to the ones that are yet to be killed ?
Are u not tired of the killings
dokyOloye:
Boko Haram is purely a terrorist group and all resources available shld be channelled to fighting them to submission.
Granting them any form of amnesty is an encouragement to other groups to pick up arms against d state.
bros d prisoners that would be exchanged for d chibok girls will be granted amnesty and not the entire boko haram
Btw
its just a short post read it na

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2015
You've always wanted to grant amnesty to the so called "militants" fighting for one Nigeria abi fighting for true Nigerians infact someone should tell me what the Boko haram militants are fighting for that requires granting them amnesty.

confused dullard

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by Armaggedon: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari will end like muhammed morsi

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by jumper524(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
dat biggest lie
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by dokyOloye: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
tucky200:
Boko Haram is purely a terrorist group and all resources available shld be channelled to fighting them to submission.
Granting them any form of amnesty is an encouragement to other groups to pick up arms against d state.

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2015
tucky200:

...& was I the one that said that we are winning the war, huh Anyway,be my disciple if u feel like...but invest your own anger in useful ventures..

#SpreadTheAngryNigeriaSpirit
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
I don't believe this.
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by 5starmilitant: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
tucky200:
bros d prisoners that would be exchanged for d chibok girls will be granted amnesty and not the entire boko haram
Btw
its just a short post read it na

Just listen to urself, after the uncountable killings? The problem with you all is that you don't see any wrong in anything the brainless one does.

If this is truly happens, then the brainless messiah should get ready for more terrorist groups.......

1 Like

Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by T051N(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Nnemuka:
You've always wanted to grant amnesty to the so called "militants" fighting for one Nigeria abi fighting for true Nigerians infact someone should tell me what the Boko haram militants are fighting for that requires granting them amnesty.

confused dullard
confused illiterate. IF they release the complete number of Children. He MAY grant them amnesty. Keyword MAY.
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Ok
Re: If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari by IamRespected: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
If I hear shey my general will give anybody amnesty, God punish all those bokos

(1) (Reply)

1500 Powerful Islamic Clerics Hold Vigil For Saraki's Victory / Biafrans In Malaysia Are Happy As Nnamdi Kanu Is To Fly In By 23rd September / Senate Will Reject Buhari's Ministerial List If It Doesn't Have Up To 36 Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.