Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Septagus Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Septagus Consulting (16358 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Bradfield Consulting / Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment At Phillips Consulting – 2016 / SEPTAGUS CONSULTING; Who Else Got This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Septagus Consulting by glosun: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please I also need the no,I can't find d text msg that was sent
Re: Septagus Consulting by danielsunky(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dis people no wan call us abi...... since sept
Re: Septagus Consulting by pshewun: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
To give u guys hope. Some candidates have been contacted and sent to sterling bank's HR for another round of 'solid' interviews. Some have resumed after the interviews while some are yet to. Keep your fingers crossed. The next call might be from septagus to ur line.
I don't have any other info more than dis.
Re: Septagus Consulting by danielsunky(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2015
pshewun:
To give u guys hope. Some candidates have been contacted and sent to sterling bank's HR for another round of 'solid' interviews. Some have resumed after the interviews while some are yet to. Keep your fingers crossed. The next call might be from septagus to ur line.
have u been contacted?
Re: Septagus Consulting by pshewun: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Yes

danielsunky:
have u been contacted?
Re: Septagus Consulting by danielsunky(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2015
pshewun:
Yes

pls wen were u contacted?
Re: Septagus Consulting by ITAB: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Was it just one interview u did? When did u go for the interview? Where u posted to the head office or a branch close to u? I am so sorry for all my questions, pls
Re: Septagus Consulting by ITAB: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Who else has been called?
pshewun:
Re: Septagus Consulting by pshewun: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
ITAB:
Was it just one interview u did? When did u go for the interview? Where u posted to the head office or a branch close to u? I am so sorry for all my questions, pls

Just 1 interview @ d head office which I went for last week. And bro, for d oda question of where I was posted to, oga I can not ans dat o. cheesy
Re: Septagus Consulting by ITAB: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
No problem, thanks. I want to knw if u were posted close to where u live thts why I asked. And was it a week interval b4 u were called to resume?
pshewun:

Just 1 interview @ d head office which I went for last week. And bro, for d oda question of where I was posted to, oga I can not ans dat o. cheesy
Re: Septagus Consulting by pshewun: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ITAB:
No problem, thanks. I want to knw if u were posted close to where u live thts why I asked. And was it a week interval b4 u were called to resume?

Yes
Re: Septagus Consulting by ITAB: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Please, who else has been called by septagus either for interview or to resume?
Re: Septagus Consulting by glosun: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
ITAB:
Please, who else has been called by septagus either for interview or to resume?
Still waiting to hear from them
Re: Septagus Consulting by ITAB: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Have you done any interview with Sterling bank recently?
glosun:

Still waiting to hear from them
Re: Septagus Consulting by glosun: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2015
No I haven't just with septagus
Re: Septagus Consulting by ITAB: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Okay
glosun:
No I haven't just with septagus
Re: Septagus Consulting by glosun: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please any news from septagus?
Re: Septagus Consulting by omoanthonia: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
please help; How is there interview like and who r dey recruiting for? just got an invite from them

KEMSLIS PRAGMATIC LTD ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON 28TH OF JANUARY, 2016 BY 3PM 4 D POSITION OF SALES REP @BLOCK 19,SUITE 6,ODUA INTERNATIONAL OFFICE COMPLEX,384,IKORODU EXPRESS
ROAD,OJOTA, LAGOS.COME WIT UR CV & PHOTOCOPY OF CREDENTIALS.
Re: Septagus Consulting by vykta: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Just got an invite 2 Septagus Scheduled for Tuesday... What should I expect? any hint?
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2016
i went for the septagus interview on the 11th of October and nothing till now, well its still less than a week though i would keep you guys posted.
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2016
vykta:
Just got an invite 2 Septagus Scheduled for Tuesday... What should I expect? any hint?

you know what you should do.... first dress like a banker, put on a suit and tie and you know na cos i was scored low for dressing so i was told. you would have 5mins of a simple test and then oral interview. the oral interview just has to do with yourself, experience, strength and weakness before i forget read up what you can on "effective communication" me just use my brain answer am but read it up just in case you are asked to. also your solution approach strategy thats all i can remember sga. the other questions are basic stuffs you can answer, be bold and make sure you come with your originals and photocopies of your documents if not you would be sent out oh... Good luck and hope we get called for the next stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Septagus Consulting by vykta: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
jaedswosh:

you know what you should do.... first dress like a banker, put on a suit and tie and you know na cos i was scored low for dressing so i was told. you would have 5mins of a simple test and then oral interview. the oral interview just has to do with yourself, experience, strength and weakness before i forget read up what you can on "effective communication" me just use my brain answer am but read it up just in case you are asked to. also your solution approach strategy that's all i can remember sha. the other questions are basic stuffs you can answer, be bold and make sure you come with your originals and photocopies of your documents if not you would be sent out oh... Good luck and hope we get called for the next stage
Thanks bro.. Any hint on the test is it calculation, English or Logic and 5 minutes? chaiii... Will put in my best for the oral interview... and how many photocopies should I make? Already getting prepared... We shall meet @ the Next Stage
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
vykta:
Thanks bro.. Any hint on the test is it calculation, English or Logic and 5 minutes? chaiii... Will put in my best for the oral interview... and how many photocopies should I make? Already getting prepared... We shall meet @ the Next Stage

its about 10 questions for me. about 4maths questions, its very basic and some verbal reasoning... i was done with it in like 3mins.. its sinple stuff really not something you should read gmat for.
just make one photocopy of all your documents in luding your birth certificate and go with a pasport photograph

1 Like

Re: Septagus Consulting by vykta: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
jaedswosh:

its about 10 questions for me. about 4maths questions, its very basic and some verbal reasoning... i was done with it in like 3mins.. its sinple stuff really not something you should read gmat for.
just make one photocopy of all your documents in luding your birth certificate and go with a pasport photograph
Thanks Bro... U're Blessed... We'll scale this
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 4:00am On Oct 17, 2016
vykta:
Thanks Bro... U're Blessed... We'll scale this

amen oh. i am just keeping my fingers crossed. good luck and do let us know how it went.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Septagus Consulting by vykta: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2016
jaedswosh:

amen oh. i am just keeping my fingers crossed. good luck and do let us know how it went.
Will Surely do so
Re: Septagus Consulting by vykta: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaedswosh:

you know what you should do.... first dress like a banker, put on a suit and tie and you know na cos i was scored low for dressing so i was told. you would have 5mins of a simple test and then oral interview. the oral interview just has to do with yourself, experience, strength and weakness before i forget read up what you can on "effective communication" me just use my brain answer am but read it up just in case you are asked to. also your solution approach strategy thats all i can remember sha. the other questions are basic stuffs you can answer, be bold and make sure you come with your originals and photocopies of your documents if not you would be sent out oh... Good luck and hope we get called for the next stage
Bro Thank You very much for this advice especially on 'Effective Communication' really boosted my confidence as I was well prepared.... On my way home from the interview... we'll get called for the Next stage... Keep me posted when you hear something from them sir..
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
vykta:

Bro Thank You very much for this advice especially on 'Effective Communication' really boosted my confidence as I was well prepared.... On my way home from the interview... we'll get called for the Next stage... Keep me posted when you hear something from them sir..
. I would... Inbox me your whatsapp number probably we could keep in touch through that medium
Re: Septagus Consulting by vykta: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaedswosh:
. I would... Inbox me your whatsapp number probably we could keep in touch through that medium
Alright Bro
Re: Septagus Consulting by finamaris(f): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
pls have anyone being called to resume after the second interview at sterling bank head office
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
finamaris:
pls have anyone being called to resume after the second interview at sterling bank head office
... i havnt been. still hoping though. where you at the first interview on the 1st of tgis month
Re: Septagus Consulting by finamaris(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2016
No on the second

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips / Npower Benue State / Graduate Analyst – IARCS Job At KPMG Nigeria-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.