Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Septagus Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Septagus Consulting (16359 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Bradfield Consulting / Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment At Phillips Consulting – 2016 / SEPTAGUS CONSULTING; Who Else Got This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Has anyone been called for resumption with sterling bank
Re: Septagus Consulting by jaedswosh(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2016
adeco2:
Has anyone been called for resumption with sterling bank

yeah!!! a few of us have. since 7th of November
Re: Septagus Consulting by finamaris(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Didn't get a call sad
Re: Septagus Consulting by chosen22: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Do any one knows when Sterling Bank will call for the second batch to resume base on the last interview they conducted on 1 November 2016. Your help will be highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
jaedswosh:

Bro, please, can you briefly share how your interview was with Sterling bank hr. I would like to know the question asked during ur interview
Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Someone should please share likely question to be ask with sterling bank interview selection with the hr
Re: Septagus Consulting by chosen22: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
My own interview was just basic at Sterling Bank. They asked me to introduce myself starting from my name, when I was born, when I entered primary and secondary schools. After explaining that to them, they where interested on my personal information. What I learned about their interview at that stage is that if you are bold, outspoken and a great mastery of English language, your interview questions will just be basic. God was also involved. Wishing you all the best for those who will be going for an interview.
Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2017
chosen22:
My own interview was just basic at Sterling Bank. They asked me to introduce myself starting from my name, when I was born, when I entered primary and secondary schools. After explaining that to them, they where interested on my personal information. What I learned about their interview at that stage is that if you are bold, outspoken and a great mastery of English language, your interview questions will just be basic. God was also involved. Wishing you all the best for those who will be going for an interview.

tanx. have you been contacted after your interview with sterling bank hr
Re: Septagus Consulting by chosen22: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Not yet. I can't tell why all the delay. Have you gone for the interview. If yes, how was it.
Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Yes, i met wit the sterling bank hr. i was asked to introduce mysef, educational/ family background and experience... then what are my goals, where do i see mysef in d nxt 2yrs, hobbies n some common interview question
Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2017
chosen22:
Not yet. I can't tell why all the delay. Have you gone for the interview. If yes, how was it.

try and keep me posted if you receive any call from them
Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2017
chosen22:

try and keep me posted if you receive any call from them. wish u best of luck
Re: Septagus Consulting by petrohiz: 4:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Also awaiting a callup after d interview wt Sterling Bank HR last Thursday.... Anyway I'm hopeful.
Re: Septagus Consulting by petrohiz: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Pls has anyone heard from Sterling bank HR? How many days or weeks are we to wait again?
Re: Septagus Consulting by adeco2(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Am still waiting anxiously for a call/mssg from them too. Wondering why the delay
Re: Septagus Consulting by chosen22: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2017
petrohiz:
Pls has anyone heard from Sterling bank HR? How many days or weeks are we to wait again?

I haven't heard anything from them. I hope they might reach us before this month elapses.
Re: Septagus Consulting by chosen22: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Any info regarding resumption for the transaction trainee program in sterling Bank? Those that did their interview last year 1 November and those that did theirs this year, any news? Have other batch been called after they called those on 7 November 2016.
Re: Septagus Consulting by Sulwumi45: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
danielsunky:
have u been contacted?
Pls I'd like to know more about septagus and how there interview and exams is like
Re: Septagus Consulting by abiye27: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sulwumi45:

Pls I'd like to know more about septagus and how there interview and exams is like

I was also invited
Re: Septagus Consulting by BIGBENB: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
abiye27:

I was also invited
abiye27:

I was also invited

Did you go for the interview??
Re: Septagus Consulting by BIGBENB: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sulwumi45:

Did you go for the interview??
Re: Septagus Consulting by IAMVIRTUOUS: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please has anyone been called by Septagus and yet haven't done interview with Sterling HR after the assessment on June 3rd, 2021?
Re: Septagus Consulting by Swealy: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
IAMVIRTUOUS:
Please has anyone been called by Septagus and yet haven't done interview with Sterling HR after the assessment on June 3rd, 2021?
Yes I have been called by SEPTAGUS over a week ago or about but no interview with sterling
Re: Septagus Consulting by IAMVIRTUOUS: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=Swealy post=102831716]
Yes I have been called by SEPTAGUS over a week ago or about but no interview with sterling[/quote

Oh thanks. Just wanted to know if I'm not on my own.
Re: Septagus Consulting by IAMVIRTUOUS: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Swealy:

Yes I have been called by SEPTAGUS over a week ago or about but no interview with sterling

I will mail you to get your contact.
Re: Septagus Consulting by IAMVIRTUOUS: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please apart from Swealy, who is in the same condition or who has done interview with Sterling after Septagus called?
Re: Septagus Consulting by EdibleEdna: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please what should I be expecting for the assessment??
Re: Septagus Consulting by Swealy: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
EdibleEdna:
Please what should I be expecting for the assessment??
The assessment is just basic math, English and logic
Nothing much really nothing much
After assessment you should be expecting a call once or twice from them
They will ask you about your location
Probably a week or days after your test date
Re: Septagus Consulting by Stephenfabian: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Swealy:

The assessment is just basic math, English and logic
Nothing much really nothing much
After assessment you should be expecting a call once or twice from them
They will ask you about your location
Probably a week or days after your test date

please do you have any idea on the salary structure for the transaction trainee programme and after the trainee programme

1 Like

Re: Septagus Consulting by Stephenfabian: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
jaedswosh:

please do you have any idea on the salary structure for the transaction trainee programme and after the trainee
programme

1 Like

Re: Septagus Consulting by IAMVIRTUOUS: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please any update from Septagus after calling for location since June 3rd, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips / Npower Benue State / Graduate Analyst – IARCS Job At KPMG Nigeria-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.