Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 (7794 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by DoroBen: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
The unboxing of the Tecno Phantom 5 is already up on Misstechy. com the thing is long woulda put it here but I am in no disposition to do that atm.

Check out the screenshot. I am proud of this babe sha. first person to unboox the device in nigeria

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by dharay99: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
h0w much una call am again sef.... grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by sats: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
dharay99:
h0w much una call am again sef.... grin
hahahaahhaahahahah
tecno sef wan collect premium money
hahahahahahah

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by dharay99: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
sats:

hahahaahhaahahahah
hahahahahahah
70k...its nice,
Let dem keep dreaming.

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Defaramade(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
dharay99:
70k...its nice, Let dem keep dreaming.
Buahahahaha
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by acenazt: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tecno sef don dey mishear the soundnof their product name. Them don dey hear Samsung
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by DoroBen: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2015
after reading the reviews, i honestly think the phone is worth the price
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Cerebrum(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
DoroBen:
after reading the reviews, i honestly think the phone is worth the price

Same here. I think the price is on the high end though, although it's quite reasonable because of the specs, but a brother can't rob a bank, gats maintain low key on the affordable Camon. Humble like that.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2015
I dont understand? So you feel the phone is not worth it?

sats:

hahahaahhaahahahah
hahahahahahah
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Yes, i feel the same way. I mean it hs 3GB RAM, Octacore, finger print , etc Its really nice. I sure wish i had money to buuy it

Cerebrum:

Same here. I think the price is on the high end though, although it's quite reasonable because of the specs, but a brother can't rob a bank, gats maintain low key on the affordable Camon. Humble like that.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by BenKafor(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Misstechy's blog is good. Tecno is finally with the big dogs. Im proud

DoroBen:
The unboxing of the Tecno Phantom 5 is already up on Misstechy. com the thing is long woulda put it here but I am in no disposition to do that atm.

Check out the screenshot. I am proud of this babe sha. first person to unboox the device in nigeria
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by BenKafor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
I love the fingerprint thing the most

ChidinmaRose:
Yes, i feel the same way. I mean it hs 3GB RAM, Octacore, finger print , etc Its really nice. I sure wish i had money to buuy it

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by JanethEze(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
I am sure you will like that.

BenKafor:

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by JanethEze(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
What are you talking about?

acenazt:
Tecno sef don dey mishear the soundnof their product name. Them don dey hear Samsung
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by JanethEze(f): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
How much do you want it to be. If you dont have up to 70k you can settle for their other phones that are cheaper

dharay99:

70k...its nice,
Let dem keep dreaming.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by dharay99: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
JanethEze:
How much do you want it to be. If you dont have up to 70k you can settle for their other phones that are cheaper

yhu wunt understand dear.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by JanethEze(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
OK. Enjoy confusing people

dharay99:

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by JanethEze(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
LOL> U want max security on your phone

BenKafor:

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by sats: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I dont understand? So you feel the phone is not worth it?

considering the brand, nah its not
i can drop 70k for samsung,lg,htc,sony,lenovo
not tecno
not infini
not innjoo
i thought their target was the lower and midrange of the market
i guess they have their eyes on a biga fish
well, they are pushing it
anything above 50k,i will go for a top brand
and tecno aint it
nah,they aint
you,can u drop 70k for a tecno device?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Youngpo413: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

then settle for less.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Youngpo413: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2015
dharay99:

don't mind those foooolish marketers,its only one idiottt that is controlling the 3 accounts,take a look at the HE/SHE quote the posts.

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Kamaye(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2015
The argument about this phone is not on its capabilities but the price, no doubt it is a good phone with top specs any flagship device could boost of, but there are many phones in its class some with even better specs and yet cost less than 50k is Tecno trying to sell brand name or a phone?why is Tecno trying to follow the footsteps of Samsung, iPhone etc? Please watch this YouTube video of Ulefone Be touch 2, it's a durability test of the screen, watch how the screen is smashed on a hard object, scratch with a nail etc. With all this features this phone is just 47k.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44nkT_-a8Ks&itct=CBgQpDAYDCITCLzH9tj3hMgCFc4bHAod6HsEFlISdWxlZm9uZSBiZSB0b3VjaCAy&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Cerebrum(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

If wishes were horses, I'ld ride to the Phantom 5 grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Cerebrum(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Watch the Boom J7 that's sold for 24K or less do same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne0cUeCqQOo ...I think the P5 was well thought about before the price made air. I can't buy it o, I don't have money but I'll rather shut up than air redundant opinions and let they that want to buy the phone buy it. *shrugs*
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Eyah. Wishes can still be horses

Cerebrum:

If wishes were horses, I'ld ride to the Phantom 5 grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
So if there was a samsung for 70k but the specs are shitty you would still go for it??

sats:

considering the brand, nah its not
i can drop 70k for samsung,lg,htc,sony,lenovo
not tecno
not infini
not innjoo
i thought their target was the lower and midrange of the market
i guess they have their eyes on a biga fish
well, they are pushing it
anything above 50k,i will go for a top brand
and tecno aint it
nah,they aint
you,can u drop 70k for a tecno device?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
I know right

BenKafor:

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by mychelyte(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thank you my brother!
People like me and u Wey no as e Dey go for technology not tecno no fit buy dis kind fone for 70k.
If dem check that ulefone be touch 2 dem go later come here to talk say tecno na thief,because the phone beat tecno phantom5 hands down even with front finger print like iphone6 and many more,and yet it's under 50k
Kamaye:
The argument about this phone is not on its capabilities but the price, no doubt it is a good phone with top specs any flagship device could boost of, but there are many phones in its class some with even better specs and yet cost less than 50k is Tecno trying to sell brand name or a phone?why is Tecno trying to follow the footsteps of Samsung, iPhone etc? Please watch this YouTube video of Ulefone Be touch 2, it's a durability test of the screen, watch how the screen is smashed on a hard object, scratch with a nail etc. With all this features this phone is just 47k.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44nkT_-a8Ks&itct=CBgQpDAYDCITCLzH9tj3hMgCFc4bHAod6HsEFlISdWxlZm9uZSBiZSB0b3VjaCAy&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by sats: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
So if there was a samsung for 70k but the specs are shitty you would still go for it??

samsung doesnt make shitty phones for the high end market
ever heard of samsung galaxy A5?
do the specs look shitty to you?
it is super AMOLED
mind u
the tecno phantom 5 is not super AMOLED
so i ask you
what are u paying 70k for?
even infinix zero 2 has super Amoled
and it cost 33k

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by sats: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
BenKafor:
Misstechy's blog is good. Tecno is finally with the big dogs. Im proud

big dogs indeed
dont you just wish it so?
if you say xiaomi is finally with the big dogs
thats more like it
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by sats: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kamaye:

bros, i just watched the video, that phone no be here, i had my mouth wide open, walnut and nail, the screen still dey work dey go,
o boy, am considering the phone,
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 by Promise323: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please what is the difference between this phone and elephone p8000?

Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 / I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / Airtel Welcome Back Data Plan Activation