Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) (10670 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
But I am saying the truth! MASSOB uses mostly poor Imolites from Owerri slums to cause confusion and disharmony amongst Igbos and Nigeria at large.

winniz:

Nwokem sie ebe puo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:

Chino just grow up!

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Haba nwanne, where else do you want me to grow to? I am already 55! But we have to set the records straight! cool

winniz:

Chino just grow up!

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
Haba nwanne, where else do you want me to grow to? I am already 55! But we have to set the records straight! cool

No be only 55 why didn't you quote 80 or 100 years cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just take a look at the records. Uwazulike led MASSOB is from Imo State but look at how messed his state is but he is busy calling for Biafra. Just look below..the worst in Nigeria since 1999, and some i.diots are talking. Let him get the fat ugly unlettered rabble-rouser to pay common salary, we are not asking him to repair the horrible un-passable roads in that worthless State.

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by TheFreeOne: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
eleko1:
Those pipu campaigning for actualization of Biafra are hungry PipU•Any useless miscreant group that protest in the name of BIAFRA shud be lock up•i trust our Soldiers to do the needful•

Don't they have a right of secession if they so desired. Why termed them hungry and miscreants

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by nobilis: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
If it brings you any comfort, what is left of Sudan regarded as North Sudan is majorly Muslims a few christian catholics left there are on their own and yes majority of the people had already lived seperately and those who stayed forfeited everything

So can you answer my question now ? How does the Issue of Sudan relate to that of Nigeria

I ask thee o Ye Mightiest and Wisest arguer

You can call me whatever you like.
I used the issue of South Sudan as an example to show you that Biafrans do not have to leave wherever they might be living to come back to Biafra should Biafra become independent.

A festering sore can only be covered up for so long.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nwanne, let us tell ourselves the truth, Uwazulike should start his war from Imo State. Imo State is in a horrible condition worse than any war situation. Let him go to his state and put it in order before preaching to us.

winniz:

No be only 55 why didn't you quote 80 or 100 years cheesy
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by nobilis: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
A group of people want to be self governing.
They want to be on their own and manage their own affairs by themselves.

What exactly is the crime in that desire of theirs?
What?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=chino11 post=38103435. [/quote]

Just stop already!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Most of those MASSOB people are hungry miscreants from the ghettos of Owerri Imo State who are being used by the campaigners to carry out their marauding.

TheFreeOne:

Don't they have a right of secession if they so desired. Why termed them hungry and miscreants

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
Nwanne, let us tell ourselves the truth, Uwazulike should start his war from Imo State. Imo State is in a horrible condition worse than any war situation. Let him go to his state and put it in order before preaching to us.

Okoroawusa should rather be kicked out from Imo state for been a failure mana Ozugo!

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thank you nwanne for acknowledging this simple and glaring FACT! cool

winniz:

Okoroawusa should rather be kicked out from Imo state for been a failure mana Ozugo!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by TheFreeOne: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
Most of those MASSOB people are hungry miscreants from the ghettos of Owerri Imo State who are being used by the campaigners to carry out their marauding.

I don't know about that but the truth is our present structure as a nation is faulty. And if opting-out will bring fairness and justice by any region then I'll have no qualms with it since the present crop of leaders are majorly insincere and fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
People like Okoroawusa should be rooted out immediately either by stoning to death or otherwise if we shall take MASSOB seriously. Just look at the states below, does the list ring a bell?

TheFreeOne:

I don't know about that but the truth is our present structure as a nation is faulty. And if opting-out will bring fairness and justice by any region then I'll have no qualms with it since the present crop of leaders are majorly insincere and fraudulent.

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by mensdept: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
At the OP:

This article is one of the most childish pieces of bs I've read in a while. Seriously?

The British with a small land mass and population put and controlled an area with a population triple theirs and yet no one seeing that. There are so many other examples of how smaller and more homogenous nations that answer their papa name (not slave masters name) are doing well.

Biafra will always be a greater idea than Nigeria because it is an idea of the Black family and not the idea of White supremacy in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by TheFreeOne: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
People like Okoroawusa should be rooted out immediately either by stoning to death or otherwise if we shall take MASSOB seriously. Just look at the states below, does the list ring a bell?

The issue here is BIAFRA. As for Okorocha let imolites deal with him their own way and as per stoning Ameachi once suggested that for corruption grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Princewill1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
95% of Igbos don't want Biafra..... Forget all this online stunts

Come to Abuja.. 70% of Hotels are own by Igbos (Rockview,Ibeto etc)... Petrol stations, Wuse Market Igbos into legitimate business and making good money here!!

Biafra is being clamoured by most igbo brothers who have never left the SouthEast Zone in their entire Life's..

Go and tell igbo boys in Computer Village, Alaba to relocate to east and see what their replies will be...A capital NO...

Igbos are industrious people who are ready to move to any part of Nigeria to do business..I visited Maidugri last year and to my surprise I saw lots of igbos with big provision stores still doing business there... I met one of them to ask why he hasn't relocated because of Bokoharam insurgency... He Said "Business isn't easy to just relocate back to SE & he's okay there in Maidugri"

Keep Calm let's fight corruption & Greed to a standstill before actualising the dream of Biafra....

You can ask our SouthSudan Brothers "how market now"
THUNDER FIRE YOU!

Useless Tiv slave!

Since you said 95% igbos don't want biafra

Why is it that the remaning 5% is now a threat to you??

If it is 5% that want Biafra,then watch and see how the 5% will achieve Biafra.

HOPELESS IDI•OT

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by joeyfire(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

Now, here are compelling reasons why the Igbo must remain in Nigeria in their own interest:

The Igbo fought a civil war of self-determination between 1967 and 1970 and lost about one million people. This should be taken as a huge price for the unity of this country. Having made this monumental supreme price, I think the Igbo should work for the unity of this country based on social justice, equity and fair play.

In the mind of the slave Igbokwe, Igbos lost a million people so we should work for the unity of fair play, justice?

When I call this ragamuffin a bastard it sounds harsh. Buffoon who cant open his mouth in Nnewi when his mates are talking.

Na Tinubu give you mouth no be your fault

6 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Alfranco(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
merry02:
Well said if they want freedom , so be it!
There is nothing call one Nigeria when some part of the country is been marginalized..

With so much obvious imbalances and injustices on their region, they are by far better of without us or other regions. one Naija is just a sentiments that no one can prove its true worth to aggrieved regions. As small as Gambia is, it is a peaceful place of a people of like mind unlike our big naija with all the good, bad and what have you different discordant people that are at best good for their individual selves.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
The issue her is that Uwazulike led MASSOB is from Imo State. He is using mostly poor Imolites from Owerri ghettos to cause disaffection between Igbos and other Nigerians alike. The other time he sent those miscreants from Owerri to neighboring States to cause trouble and all that.

TheFreeOne:

The issue here is BIAFRA. As for Okorocha let imolites deal with him their own way and as per stoning Ameachi once suggested that for corruption grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Does Joe Igbokwe has a house in Anambra state? If he does, then i'm wondering why his house hasn't been burnt since this man has been running his mouth against Biafra.

What does he mean by 1 million Igbo death is the price for freedom? Mehn i can't take this, who knows this man's house anywhere in the east, send me his address and i'll do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by GabrielSuswam(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Princewill1:
THUNDER FIRE YOU!
Useless Tiv slave!
Since you said 95% igbos don't want biafra
Why is it that the remaning 5% is now a threat to you??
If it is 5% that want Biafra,then watch and see how the 5% will achieve Biafra.
HOPELESS IDI•OT
Lol bros easy don't kill yourself there's no Biafra for Now
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by TheFreeOne: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:
The issue her is that Uwazulike led MASSOB is from Imo State. He is using mostly poor Imolites from Owerri ghettos to cause disaffection between Igbos and other Nigerians alike. The other time he sent those miscreants from Owerri to neighboring States to cause trouble and all that.

If true the security agencies should do their job.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by chino11(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
I think he is hiding somewhere in Imo State

TheFreeOne:

If true the security agencies should do their job.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by winniz: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
chino11:

Chino what has the rubbish you have been spewing here got to do with this thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Most ACCURATE description of a Wailing Wailer I've ever seen!!
I've never seen you on a thread where your people are being massacred by your fulani lord, you are a real BASTARD and a worthless soul who deserve to be flushed down the sewers.

You are an apology from the condom factory.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've never seen you on a thread where your people are being massacred by your fulani lord, you are a real BASTARD and a worthless soul who deserve to be flushed down the sewers.

You are an apology from the condom factory.
You are worthless, always were, always will be.

You sound pretty wound up, perhaps a diiildo could help you decompress. Think about it.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by PhockPhockMan: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
And eventually, this fraudster gets the attention he desperately sought from mainstream media.

Smh.
Mumu, you're here feeling important while your people are being Massacred everyday by your masters, the fulani.
Are you not ashamed?
Coward, I'm sure you're terrified by by this warning by one of your slave masters, Elrufai.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by oluspencer(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
kosovo:
The miserable writer Igbokw is suffering from self-denial and self-illusion. Even a mad man's knows that you can't slain the lives of over 3 million people belonging to a tribe and not get a response.

Whether you believe or not, there are spirits, the spirits of those innocent people who fought for self-dignity and a better live for posterity will never rest until their will is actualized.

You don't need a prophet to tell you that Nigeria can't work. The unholy matrimony between the North and South has lasted 101-years and nothing has changed. What makes you feel that in another 100-years, anything will come out from a union where there was no practical agreement.

It is not by force to enslave a tribe while the irresponsible people who call themselves the Northern Elite keep believing they are born to rule by providence and continue to ride-rough upon the South.

The gullible writer has not read history, he just lifts words for what people have already said without subjecting it to reasoning. He keeps assuming, when in reality assumptions do not create anything but illusion.

I will advise the writer to channel his energy into writing something more intelligent that can foster the unity of Nigeria. There are a lot of Nonsense in the constitution, especially the recognition of three so-called tribes that claim to be majority and must have everything to themselves.

If Nigeria can't practice true Federalism, then the zoo must fall in Kanu's words.

May the bones of Lord Lugard continue to rot in hell. Good riddance!

If u want Biafra.... Move out of our country and move 2 your country. Send our citizens away and let's send yours away. You can't be in ibandan, lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and be shouting Biafra...... You wiil be Dillusionally stupid to be shouting freedom while you're milky another man's land.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by PhockPhockMan: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Most ACCURATE description of a Wailing Wailer I've ever seen!!
You're an ACCURATE description of a child fed with raw cow milk from cow suffering from mad cow disease.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Didn't Declare Sheriff PDP Chairman Or Makarfi Committee Illegal: PDP / Drug Scarcity Hits Aso Rock Clinic Despite N3.87 Billion Budget / Jimoh Ibrahim In Court To Stop Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.