Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) (10557 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
No worries, this is a picture of the Commander in Chief of deportation. He deported Ibos when they were Nigerians. Can you imagine what he would do to them when they become Biafrans?

grin grin

If he pack people who does not have hope for their next meal and transfered them doesn't make him a man, let him try his hands on a real person and see...no threats, only promises.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Armaggedon: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
nobilis:
Obviously, you don't see it.
The more awareness you create about it, the better.

The writer says The Igbos lost about 1 million lives in the civil war and that that is a price for unity.

Please, I would like for him to define unity. Not just to define unity but to define Unity in the context of Nigeria.
When has Nigeria ever been united?
I would want to know.

Secondly, it is within the rights of the Igbos or any other ethnic nationality to seek self-determination. It is not criminal to want to be sovereign nation of your own. It is captured in the United Nations Charter of Rights and it is also allowed since the 100 year period ear-marked by Lugard to test the ability of Nigeria's different ethnic groups has elapsed.

Finally, what irks me about that whole write-up is that it was written by an Igbo man.
We are our own downfall and that is why we have saboteurs at every turn. Yes, it is true that not all Igbos will support Nnamdi Kanu's moves but common sense should have told him to shut up and keep his reservations to himself and let others be the ones to fire up objections.

But No! He had to show that he can string words together to make up an article

When will Igbos learn?
there is no need to fear. Joe igbokwe is Apc publicity secretary in lagos! He has always been an apc anti igbo mole (google him)

so the writer isn't Igbo in a sense

7 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Ritchiee: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jman06:
Go stop him if you can!!

1diotic sellout!

In Biafra we stand!
Don't mind him..you must get your Biafra by fire by force...Biafra must come..AMEN..

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by joeyfire(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
huangcheng:
Does Joe Igbokwe has a house in Anambra state? If he does, then i'm wondering why his house hasn't been burnt since this man has been running his mouth against Biafra.

What does he mean by 1 million Igbo death is the price for freedom? Mehn i can't take this, who knows this man's house anywhere in the east, send me his address and i'll do the needful.

Joe Igbokwe Na riff raff.

When the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah, Innoson and Chicason are sitting he cant sit with them Na. He go stand put hand for back.

Ewu

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Who da fu.ccck you? I'm an Uruagu man in Nnewi and i politely ask you to f.cuk off!

nwanne kedu ogbe gi na uruagu.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by OreMI22: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Armaggedon:
there is no need to fear. Joe igbokwe is Apc publicity secretary in lagos! He has always been an apc anti igbo mole (google him)

There are many Judases like Joe Igbokwe willing to sell off their people for appointment or money.
The point is that our people know the truth about this regime and we are preparing to meet it.

All these deceitful propaganda by the types of Igbokwe does not change the reality on the ground that Buhari has an agenda to strangle the Igbos of Nigeria and we shall not tolerate that. In due traitors, people like Joe igbokwe will be fished out and punished adequately.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
nobilis:
Obviously, you don't see it.
The more awareness you create about it, the better.

The writer says The Igbos lost about 1 million lives in the civil war and that that is a price for unity.

Please, I would like for him to define unity. Not just to define unity but to define Unity in the context of Nigeria.
When has Nigeria ever been united?
I would want to know.

Secondly, it is within the rights of the Igbos or any other ethnic nationality to seek self-determination. It is not criminal to want to be sovereign nation of your own. It is captured in the United Nations Charter of Rights and it is also allowed since the 100 year period ear-marked by Lugard to test the ability of Nigeria's different ethnic groups has elapsed.

Finally, what irks me about that whole write-up is that it was written by an Igbo man.
We are our own downfall and that is why we have saboteurs at every turn. Yes, it is true that not all Igbos will support Nnamdi Kanu's moves but common sense should have told him to shut up and keep his reservations to himself and let others be the ones to fire up objections.
But No! He had to show that he can string words together to make up an article.

When will Igbos learn?
I knw the writer, that dude was interviewed sometime ago on sahara tv and this same sh*t he spewed here was what he was ranting. Unsurprisingly the nigga is an APC member, didn't know he would still take his gibberish to punch newspaper. Continuously contradicting himself igbos should remain in nigeria while also pointing out how they have been suffering under the entity called nigeria and how nothing has changed since the civil war in that regard. Its a shame this dude regards himself as an igbo elder cos he is the best definition of a saboteur.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by cheruv: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
Why are we yorubas peeong in our pants on Ibo issues?
If they want out then they should it

i dont know why we are so scared of leaving ibo people
Broz abeg help me ask your brothers oo
Both the ones like eleko wey dey claim Igbo from nsuka and the others that rush headlong into Biafra... Like obahigbon would say its a pitiable pismapisma undecided
Igbos are Biafrans at heart..though the vocal ones are campaigning for the restoration of the sublime Republic wink

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by cheruv: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kestolovee95:

And we keep asking.. do "poor" "lowlives" build UNJAMMABLE INTERNATIONAL RADIO STATIONS?
Abagworo biko za ajuju a! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by cheruv: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
Don't you mean web stations ? If the FG is ready , they'll take it down, afterall they already took a station down

You apparently do not understand the meaning of pirate radio station

Gini!! angry
I choro ikwu na odinma ka ochichi ohanjiko Naijiria bido chuhariwa ikuku
Forget it!
Nigeria has tried and failed... Even the world knows we've failed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by onenaira3: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Armaggedon:

Exactly. Joe igbokwe is as Igbo as a Chinese man in China. Personally I would pay another tribe to claim him as one of their own. I even have more respect for okorocha than that @ss licking, docile, yes massa slave called joe yorubakwe.

Joe Yorubakwe should steer clear from Biafra agitation because it has absolutely nothing to do with a money hungry sabo like him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by DaBullIT(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
cheruv:

Gini!! angry
I choro ikwu na odinma ka ochichi ohanjiko Naijiria bido chuhariwa ikuku
Forget it!
Nigeria has tried and failed... Even the world knows we've failed! undecided

We= you and your people
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by kernel501: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

Written & Submitted July 17th 2015

Ever since former President Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election on March 28, 2015 which some of us knew he would never win based on the facts that we all knew and the statistics available, a majority of the Igbo have been unhappy and angry. They have been cursing and abusing the President and the All Progressives Congress leaders wishing that President Buhari never existed and the APC never formed. Many of them have been so frustrated after the election that they are now looking for a way to get back to the APC-controlled Federal Government.

Now, one Nnamdi Kanu who has been dreaming about the State of Biafra has provided a space for them to vent their anger. Some of them have joined him to begin to wish for the State of Biafra. Suddenly, the so-called Radio Biafra has created a momentum for them. On Facebook, I have watched with keen interest what these guys dish out on a daily basis in the name of fighting for Biafra. They tell blatant lies, create havoc, make terrible noise, they abuse other Nigerians, and they preach unimaginable propaganda and hate that at once put Igboland in potential danger. I have been waiting for the South-East governors to speak up but they have maintained a deafening silence that suggests complicity. I have also waited for our elders to caution this young man but nothing has happened. With the so-called Radio Biafra, Kanu has unleashed an unimaginable trailer-load of lies and potentially dangerous propaganda that have put the Igbo nation in danger. It is now 45 years after the Nigeria-Biafra Civil War and I think that Igbo must rise up to stop this man who apparently never saw the 1967-1970 Civil War and who may not know the implications of what he is doing. He has never consulted anybody to seek his opinion. He has been speaking to the gullible and not too educated people in Igboland, and very soon these uneducated people will take a dangerous decision that may decimate and destroy Igboland. Soon, our people will start complaining that they were not consulted. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.

Last week, I saw a photo of a group of people that gave the impression that they are getting a military training somewhere in Igboland. Later, I saw another photograph on Facebook with some youths bearing guns and Kanu standing with them. I may not know where these pictures came from and what they are planning to do but this is the time to speak out and I urge anybody who is anybody who understands where we are coming from to stand up now to be counted. Woe betides a nation whose leaders are children. If we elders do not talk about this evil, posterity will never forgive us. Let us speak out and if these children do not hear us, then it should be on record that we spoke. About a month ago, the barrage of lies and uncontrolled propaganda Radio Biafra dished out everyday drew the attention of the National Broadcasting Commission which asked Nigerians to stop listening to the pirate radio station.

Now, here are compelling reasons why the Igbo must remain in Nigeria in their own interest:

The Igbo fought a civil war of self-determination between 1967 and 1970 and lost about one million people. This should be taken as a huge price for the unity of this country. Having made this monumental supreme price, I think the Igbo should work for the unity of this country based on social justice, equity and fair play.

Nigeria has three major ethnic groups: Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. The Hausa/Fulani Empire has Hausa people stretching all through the Sahel to the Sudan. They are mostly Muslims and they have contact with the Arab world. The Yoruba nation has Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone and even up to Brazil and Cuba to run to where their kinsmen are. The Igbo nation has no outlet anywhere in the world where the language is spoken. Therefore, they must see Nigeria as where they belong and work for its survival.

Nigeria provided a big space for the Igbo to spread their tentacles, explore, excel and blossom. The South-East is too small for this highly mobile and dynamic people to thrive.

The world pays attention to Nigeria today because of our size and population. If Nigeria splits into smaller countries, the world will pack their bag and baggage and leave. Population and size make a nation a destination.

Ndigbo control between 60 and 70 per cent of all the imports in Nigeria and other Nigerians, Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw, Efik, Birom, Tiv, Idoma etc provide a huge market for Igbo mobile and big-time traders.

Monumental inter-marriages between the Igbo and Yoruba and other ethnic groups have thrived for close to 70 years now that we cannot just dismiss all these with a wave of the hand.

Ndigbo own huge and massive investments in property in Lagos and Abuja, and other state capitals in Nigeria. Now, are you going to wish all this away?

Other Nigerian cities have provided safe havens for the Igbo as places to run to cool off whenever self-inflicted crises arise or other problems. When kidnapping became a way of life in the South-East, our people moved to other parts of Nigeria to settle. Now, where will the Igbo go when confronted with these problems in Biafra?

How can the Igbo thrive without their Lagos and Abuja or Port Harcourt? What happens to all their connections and relationships in these places?

We have been so intermarried, interwoven, intertwined, inter-related that the idea of separation may not be encouraged. I do not want to lose my friends from the other parts of Nigeria for anything.

I can go on but there is no need to continue to do so. We must be strong enough to stop this world’s old problems of looking down on people who are different from us. This is the problem of Nigeria. Nigeria’s diversity is a big plus for all of us to excel. United we stand, divided we fall. I confess that the Igbo have not played better politics in Nigeria since 1970 and that has been our bane. Anytime Nigeria wants to change a bad leadership in the country, the Igbo as a bloc will resist it. It happened in 1993 and we lost everything. In 2015, the Igbo were at it again but forces of history prevailed. The Igbo can do better than this.

However, I want Nigerian leaders to show leadership by carrying all Nigerians along in distributing power and resources. If there is no justice, there will be no peace. If there is no peace, there will be no progress. Let justice prevail.

Let us be fair to all concerned. If the truth must prevail and it must prevail, Nigeria has not been fair to Igbo since the end of the civil war. They tell us that there is no victor and no vanquished but in actions and deeds, the victors are still celebrating and enjoying the spoils of the war while the defeated are still languishing in abject neglect. For instance, of all the six zones in Nigeria, only the South-East zone has five states. We have found solace in all these because we have found out that those who are still oppressing the Igbo in Nigeria are not better. We also take solace in the findings of the Fathers of the Second Vatican Council that all acts of indignity against human persons, against human society debase the perpetrators more than the victims. It is not that the offended cannot forgive but have the offenders repented? This injustice must stop now for the sake of unity of this country. I wrote Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra in 1995 thinking that the book will prick the conscience of other Nigerians but they have not paid any attention. It has been business as usual. Now, President Buhari must address this injustice. Case rested!

Igbokwe wrote in from Lagos

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/why-nnamdi-kanus-biafra-project-must-be-stopped/

Unfortunately lots of Nigerians, espeacially the West, are very
concerned about Biafra Radio, without paying any attension to Boko
Haram menance, which is ravaging the North.
I will like to address certain issues regarding the Igbos seceding
from the entity called NIgeria. Peaceful agitation of independence is
no crime anywhere in the world, and so... Why will Nigeria resort to
fighting Biafra considering the fact they don't constitute nussiance
to the Nigerian state.
I can tell you a lot has happened since NigerIa-Biafra war.
1. During the war, Niger Delta sided Nigeria, helping Nigeria to block
the passage of Biafran arms and food, which really affected the morale
of Biafran troops. But after the war, Nigeria betrayed South-South by
giving away Bakassi to Cameroon, went ahead to take 80% of her oil
well for the North, to make matters worst undermined, blackmailed and
marginalized their son Ebele Jonathan.
2. NigerIan economy is no strong, when compared to 1966-1970,
corruption has ravaged Nigeria economy, war requires lots of funding,
remember it was NigerIan troops that stopped the uprising of sect
during the 90s, but today troops run away from Book Haram.
3. The West (Yoruba) grudge deeply over losing Kwara state to Fulanis
as well as the treatment meted out to Awolowo, Abiola and mostly
recentlyTinubu.
4. Nigeria as a state will have to face war from two or three fronts,
one East, South-South and maybe West. The reason why l l mentioned
West is because, if they fail to join the South-South , they will
fight them or they must align with Nigeria, thereby making there home
a battle front.
Middle belt may not join the core North because of there past experience.
5. South-South will cripple Nigerian economy by blowing up all the pipelines.
6. Nigeria cannot stand war on two fronts at this point. If they come
after Biafra, then... Boko Haram will have a field day and then over
run the North. Besides these army can't stand a tribe, more of two, with the source of funding blocked.
7. ICC and Amnesty International are the in-thing now, homicide and
genocide can't be done now, unlike then when you can do anything and
get away with it.
8. Technology with the use of iReport and internet, the fight will
hurt the image of Nigeria on the international stage

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2015
DaBullIT:

Written & Submitted July 17th 2015

Ever since former President Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election on March 28, 2015 which some of us knew he would never win based on the facts that we all knew and the statistics available, a majority of the Igbo have been unhappy and angry. They have been cursing and abusing the President and the All Progressives Congress leaders wishing that President Buhari never existed and the APC never formed. Many of them have been so frustrated after the election that they are now looking for a way to get back to the APC-controlled Federal Government.

Now, one Nnamdi Kanu who has been dreaming about the State of Biafra has provided a space for them to vent their anger. Some of them have joined him to begin to wish for the State of Biafra. Suddenly, the so-called Radio Biafra has created a momentum for them. On Facebook, I have watched with keen interest what these guys dish out on a daily basis in the name of fighting for Biafra. They tell blatant lies, create havoc, make terrible noise, they abuse other Nigerians, and they preach unimaginable propaganda and hate that at once put Igboland in potential danger. I have been waiting for the South-East governors to speak up but they have maintained a deafening silence that suggests complicity. I have also waited for our elders to caution this young man but nothing has happened. With the so-called Radio Biafra, Kanu has unleashed an unimaginable trailer-load of lies and potentially dangerous propaganda that have put the Igbo nation in danger. It is now 45 years after the Nigeria-Biafra Civil War and I think that Igbo must rise up to stop this man who apparently never saw the 1967-1970 Civil War and who may not know the implications of what he is doing. He has never consulted anybody to seek his opinion. He has been speaking to the gullible and not too educated people in Igboland, and very soon these uneducated people will take a dangerous decision that may decimate and destroy Igboland. Soon, our people will start complaining that they were not consulted. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.

Last week, I saw a photo of a group of people that gave the impression that they are getting a military training somewhere in Igboland. Later, I saw another photograph on Facebook with some youths bearing guns and Kanu standing with them. I may not know where these pictures came from and what they are planning to do but this is the time to speak out and I urge anybody who is anybody who understands where we are coming from to stand up now to be counted. Woe betides a nation whose leaders are children. If we elders do not talk about this evil, posterity will never forgive us. Let us speak out and if these children do not hear us, then it should be on record that we spoke. About a month ago, the barrage of lies and uncontrolled propaganda Radio Biafra dished out everyday drew the attention of the National Broadcasting Commission which asked Nigerians to stop listening to the pirate radio station.

Now, here are compelling reasons why the Igbo must remain in Nigeria in their own interest:

The Igbo fought a civil war of self-determination between 1967 and 1970 and lost about one million people. This should be taken as a huge price for the unity of this country. Having made this monumental supreme price, I think the Igbo should work for the unity of this country based on social justice, equity and fair play.

Nigeria has three major ethnic groups: Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. The Hausa/Fulani Empire has Hausa people stretching all through the Sahel to the Sudan. They are mostly Muslims and they have contact with the Arab world. The Yoruba nation has Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone and even up to Brazil and Cuba to run to where their kinsmen are. The Igbo nation has no outlet anywhere in the world where the language is spoken. Therefore, they must see Nigeria as where they belong and work for its survival.

Nigeria provided a big space for the Igbo to spread their tentacles, explore, excel and blossom. The South-East is too small for this highly mobile and dynamic people to thrive.

The world pays attention to Nigeria today because of our size and population. If Nigeria splits into smaller countries, the world will pack their bag and baggage and leave. Population and size make a nation a destination.

Ndigbo control between 60 and 70 per cent of all the imports in Nigeria and other Nigerians, Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw, Efik, Birom, Tiv, Idoma etc provide a huge market for Igbo mobile and big-time traders.

Monumental inter-marriages between the Igbo and Yoruba and other ethnic groups have thrived for close to 70 years now that we cannot just dismiss all these with a wave of the hand.

Ndigbo own huge and massive investments in property in Lagos and Abuja, and other state capitals in Nigeria. Now, are you going to wish all this away?

Other Nigerian cities have provided safe havens for the Igbo as places to run to cool off whenever self-inflicted crises arise or other problems. When kidnapping became a way of life in the South-East, our people moved to other parts of Nigeria to settle. Now, where will the Igbo go when confronted with these problems in Biafra?

How can the Igbo thrive without their Lagos and Abuja or Port Harcourt? What happens to all their connections and relationships in these places?

We have been so intermarried, interwoven, intertwined, inter-related that the idea of separation may not be encouraged. I do not want to lose my friends from the other parts of Nigeria for anything.

I can go on but there is no need to continue to do so. We must be strong enough to stop this world’s old problems of looking down on people who are different from us. This is the problem of Nigeria. Nigeria’s diversity is a big plus for all of us to excel. United we stand, divided we fall. I confess that the Igbo have not played better politics in Nigeria since 1970 and that has been our bane. Anytime Nigeria wants to change a bad leadership in the country, the Igbo as a bloc will resist it. It happened in 1993 and we lost everything. In 2015, the Igbo were at it again but forces of history prevailed. The Igbo can do better than this.

However, I want Nigerian leaders to show leadership by carrying all Nigerians along in distributing power and resources. If there is no justice, there will be no peace. If there is no peace, there will be no progress. Let justice prevail.

Let us be fair to all concerned. If the truth must prevail and it must prevail, Nigeria has not been fair to Igbo since the end of the civil war. They tell us that there is no victor and no vanquished but in actions and deeds, the victors are still celebrating and enjoying the spoils of the war while the defeated are still languishing in abject neglect. For instance, of all the six zones in Nigeria, only the South-East zone has five states. We have found solace in all these because we have found out that those who are still oppressing the Igbo in Nigeria are not better. We also take solace in the findings of the Fathers of the Second Vatican Council that all acts of indignity against human persons, against human society debase the perpetrators more than the victims. It is not that the offended cannot forgive but have the offenders repented? This injustice must stop now for the sake of unity of this country. I wrote Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra in 1995 thinking that the book will prick the conscience of other Nigerians but they have not paid any attention. It has been business as usual. Now, President Buhari must address this injustice. Case rested!

Igbokwe wrote in from Lagos

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/why-nnamdi-kanus-biafra-project-must-be-stopped/

mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
95% of Igbos don't want Biafra..... Forget all this online stunts

Come to Abuja.. 70% of Hotels are own by Igbos (Rockview,Ibeto etc)... Petrol stations, Wuse Market Igbos into legitimate business and making good money here!!

Biafra is being clamoured by most igbo brothers who have never left the SouthEast Zone in their entire Life's..

Go and tell igbo boys in Computer Village, Alaba to relocate to east and see what their replies will be...A capital NO...

Igbos are industrious people who are ready to move to any part of Nigeria to do business..I visited Maidugri last year and to my surprise I saw lots of igbos with big provision stores still doing business there... I met one of them to ask why he hasn't relocated because of Bokoharam insurgency... He Said "Business isn't easy to just relocate back to SE & he's okay there in Maidugri"

Keep Calm let's fight corruption & Greed to a standstill before actualising the dream of Biafra....

You can ask our SouthSudan Brothers "how market now"

wen biafrans leave nigeria, They can still travel to many part of Hausa n Yoruba land to continue their business.... We are all ecowas, anyone can easily move anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by nicolosam(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2015
I beg to disagree with the initiator of this topic. Freedom and choice to be self determined is an inalienable right of any living soul. The Igbos have every rights to clamour for their self determination which is tantamount to freedom. It should be noted that freedom is never given but taken. Good luck to freedom fighters!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2015
The writer of this article is suffering from amnesia - He has forgotten that Nnamdi Kalu and his IPOB movement has been around even with Jonathan as a President.

This article belongs to the dust bin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by fx45(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2015
shiffynaani:
pathetic English you wrote up there man. Some people are just lucky to own small Nokia phones for dishing out (gibbrish)
Pathetic English as well... Those who live in glass houses know better than throwing stones around.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by shiffynaani(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
fx45:
Pathetic English as well... Those who live in glass houses know better than throwing stones around.
i'll advice you to know the meaning of pathetic before quoting me man. That one is a spelling error but the main sentence is correct
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by fx45(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
shiffynaani:
i'll advice you to know the meaning of pathetic before quoting me man. That one is a spelling error but the main sentence is correct
It doesn't matter. The keyword according to you is ERROR-FREE and I saw an error in what you wrote. So what are you rambling about? Nobody is above mistakes and you don't have to make a headline out of someone else's mistakes. Hope I've made my point clear... Now run along and follow mummy to church. Today is sunday
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Project Must Be Stopped (PUNCHNEWS) by shiffynaani(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
fx45:
It doesn't matter. The keyword according to you is ERROR-FREE and I saw an error in what you wrote. So what are you rambling about? Nobody is above mistakes and you don't have to make a headline out of someone else's mistakes. Hope I've made my point clear... Now run along and follow mummy to church. Today is sunday
ok,thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Take Over Power Stations Nationwide / Ministry Of Information Fails To Account For N561.6m - Reports / Change Your Leadership Style, Nigerians Are Poorer, Onaiyekan Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.