Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! (660 Views)

Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / Start A Millinery Business- Join The Free Online Class To Get Started / How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by databoy247(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have been studying for weeks on blogging because i have decided to go into blogging. Thousands of Nigerians are "bloggers", but only a handfull really understands what it means to be a blogger.

Many people preach that if you want to succeed in blogging, you must have a passion for it and do it without thinking about money. I am here to prove them wrong.

I decided to go into bloging for some reasons.

1. Press release. I run several businesses which are mostly online and i know they are kick-asss. Often times i really want to do some press release and have some other online media talk about my start-up or ideas which by the way are currently serving hundreds of satisfied Nigerians. But one way or the other, i get the silent treatment. An example is how i contacted the editor of techpoint.ng severally regarding this but he constantly treated me like i dont exist. Well, am a web developer and an online business man. So, i have decided to get my own blog and do my press release whenever i want to.

2. Tutorials. I like dishing out free tutorials especially here on NL. But guess what, the mods keep banning me. So, i think it is way cooler if i can just set up my own platform where i publish my tutorials and interested people can have access. I love to be an influencer.

3. Money. I love making money. So my blog is going to be handled like any other business with the target of making money.

If you are interested, then join me as i teach how to setup a world class blog and run it as a thriving business. My new blog will be a case study. Enough of blogging for passion. It's time to blog for money. You will be shocked at my findings and strategies.

Are you in?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
yes o , am wt u
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by databoy247(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Coming...
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by MnenaSadiku(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes I am!
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by realest247(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes, I'm much. Shoot
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by Goldenboy842(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by okechukwu16: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bring it on. Thanks in advance.
Re: Let Me Teach You Real Blogging Business. Join Me As I Start My Journey! by Dieumerci(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am with you.
Let it rain.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On How To Make Money With CPA / ‘I Met $3.7 Billion In Reserve, While Buhari Met $30 Billion’ – Obasanjo / List Of 1000 Winners Of Tony Elumelu Grant TEEP2016 Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.