Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (76263 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by BiggerBangs: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
bluaero:
wow
Dude, that's one hell of a funny picture grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
NICE
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
That's cool
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by peeparty(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
norm normal advert na 5million na.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by bluaero(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Titto93:

SAY NO TO BOOKING.

You be mod?
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by nicedas(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
no b everxbdy wey advertise pussy dy colect reach 4.2m
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by kanoguy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
omo sex e no ezy o 2.4m no be samll thing
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by niggi4life(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chuksemi:
Since I became friends with omotola on Facebook, i've learnt to respect her. Though it's a secret, I am dating her daughter.
LOL
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Yeahreen(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
The result of fud parenting. My kids will surely experience such..amen grin
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
How much is a piece of knor cube that the company will pay her daughter that much?She should stop exaggerating figures to make people see her daughter like a celeb.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Audray(f): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Big Deal I pay almost 40 grand as tuition per annum...But I no go mind f*** her. Menh I will shove my 2 inch C*** in her tight virgin P****. As she screams my name as I am eating her Booty like Groceries. Later she s***s my D*** like there's no tomorrow. We Change style to missionary and I Bang her Rapid fire
"OH My God, oh yes F*** me, Please F*** me" I start sweating because her noise fit call my neighbors. lipsrsealed..

Later I Cum and feel her with my Hot Cum cool
child/minor predator alert!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by simdam500(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Big Deal I pay almost 40 grand as tuition per annum...But I no go mind f*** her. Menh I will shove my 2 inch C*** in her tight virgin P****. As she screams my name as I am eating her Booty like Groceries. Later she s***s my D*** like there's no tomorrow. We Change style to missionary and I Bang her Rapid fire
"OH My God, oh yes F*** me, Please F*** me" I start sweating because her noise fit call my neighbors. lipsrsealed..

Later I Cum and feel her with my Hot Cum cool

Hungry morafvcker!!! undecided
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by missKiffy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
bluaero:
wow
cheesy
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by doncaster(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
How much tax was paid. Tax man over to you. Increase our IGR sharp sharp
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by missKiffy(f): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Not bad, the young girl is making dough already

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chuksemi:
Since I became friends with omotola on Facebook, i've learnt to respect her. Though it's a secret, I am dating her daughter.
shhhh.... Dont say it loud.

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Uchizzy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
50cents son, 3years old, was paid $700,000 (N139,300,000) for an advert. So this wouldn't shock me. But on the contrary, it's nice.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by wiseoneking: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Insanity again in nairaland?
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by ayoola648(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
wetin concern me ?
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
2.4 million Naira for 4 minutes Advert

Lord Pls Don't let me sweat and Work for little pay ..Little work and Much profit is what I ask for oh lord.Amen.

Telumundo Ft DfX Drops Soon !!!

This is the most selfish prayer a Christian or Muslim should pray , so who does the difficult task for less pay ? slaves ?. Why not pray to be paid befitting what you worked for. Hypocrites you all.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by ayoola648(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
otunsman:
How much is a piece of knor cube that the company will pay her daughter that much?She should stop exaggerating figures to make people see her daughter like a celeb.

e dey pain you sha . .. small small ..

you look like a hungry yoruba man ..

dont use your children for rituals ooo
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
ayoola648:

e dey pain you sha . .. small small ..

you look like a hungry yoruba man ..

dont use your children for rituals ooo
I am not that gullible.It may be a knor competition your daughter participated on and she was given a carton of knor cube you now come here to lie to the few gullible minds.Your daughter no fit move knor cube market.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by gbishman: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is an example of a good well brought up woman. I think all so called women and actors(female) should emulate her and learn from her experience. This is the same woman who publicly made clear that women can never to men rather saw women as helpers whose role as wives are to help assist and build the home rather than rivals or competitors.
I love u Omotola and i wish this beautiful qualities i admire in you to be found in my wife
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
otunsman:
I am not that gullible.It may be a knor competition your daughter participated on and she was given a carton of knor cube you now come here to lie to the few gullible minds.Your daughter no fit move knor cube market.

So she'd lie on national TV to be shamefully discredited by Knorr?
Do you know much companies pay their celeb adverts.

You sound like an Igbe man surprised that adverts are more lucrative than drug dealing.

I hope you don't start smuggling knorr cubes to SA.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by AngelicaDivine(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is anointing from the mother. Just a little girl making 2. 4million. Wow

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by askete(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
cool i pray make God let me play a great impact in my children life oooo....this is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
laudate:
If the daughter got just 2.4 million, na how much di mama come get?? cheesy

Good question. Just like Post UMTE that sabi how to fall people hand.

THE ANSWER = HER MAMA NUMBER OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE X 2.4 MILLION
LET SAY HER EXPERIENCE = 22 X 2.4 =53MILLION

LOL

MATHEMATICIAN ME

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by sladimeji(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ti aba ri eni ba la ola kin ya...Buh I pray God will favor all my small hustle with big rewards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.