Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (76258 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by bigerboy200: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
osesology:
CAN SOMEONE PLS GET ME MERAIAH's DIRECT PHONE NO, I'LL LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH HER. ANYONE?
she is not ur mate by any standard u choose...
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by somez(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
2:4mil endorsement? And even bobo juice endorsement Skales never get. Esorite
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by tpiander: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
osesology:
CAN SOMEONE PLS GET ME MERAIAH's DIRECT PHONE NO, I'LL LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH HER. ANYONE?

net worth issues. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by stanvesco(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
celebrity is the best job now. Don't know if there are vacancies

celebrities get a large chunk of money frm endorsements,

business men grant dem d endorsements,

hahaha,
it simply means dat owning a business is still d most lucrative tin in d world...
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by LaJose78(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chisos, 2.4m!...even if she doesn't ask 4 it her teachers go dey respect her gidi gan.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by damton(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
stanvesco:

celebrities get a large chunk of money frm endorsements,

business men grant dem d endorsements,

hahaha,
it simply means dat owning a business is still d most lucrative tin in d world...

True talk. but making money from just snapping pinshure and working the runway could be a very good feeling

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by sexaddict08(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adewunmi84:
I should have been FTC but I was busy reading the story...ehyahhh!!!! E pain me gidi gan oo..I should have done it introvert and Lady F ways..if I hear sey dem dey read before commenting!!!!

the FTC is 2:20pm,
but yours is 2:29pm....

meaning it took you 9mins to read this shot story.
ur brain needs cleaning.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by stanvesco(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
True talk. but making money from just snapping pinshure and working the runway could be a very good feeling

yeah i know o,bt i rada b d don paying d person snapping d pix,

i rada own d busines payin 4 d endorsment

i rada b d Boss ,dan d boy with a face on d bus...

Friend its way cooler bin d MONEY BAG

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by osesology(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
bigerboy200:
she is not ur mate by any standard u choose...
And what makes you so sure that you know me so well?
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by bummyla(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
2.4M! That's a whole lot of money! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by osesology(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

net worth issues. . . . . . . . . . .
Don't worry, if you have her no, kindly give it and leave the rest to me, alrite?
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

the FTC is 2:20pm, but yours is 2:29pm....
meaning it took you 9mins to read this shot story. ur brain needs cleaning.
soro niyen!!!
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

the FTC is 2:20pm, but yours is 2:29pm....
meaning it took you 9mins to read this shot story. ur brain needs cleaning.
so,ur play head don dirtyalabosian
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by tpiander: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
osesology:

Don't worry, if you have her no, kindly give it and leave the rest to me, alrite?

where am i supposed to get her number from?

i dont roll with them, they dont roll with me.

but generally speaking, when you see someone announcing her daughter made N2.4m in one gig, you should know they are not the type of family where any tom, dick and harry will just pop up and say he wants to date their daughter?

save yourself some heartbreak and unnecessary stress nah, date your own level.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by osesology(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

where am i supposed to get her number from?

i dont roll with them, they dont roll with me.

but generally speaking, when you see someone announcing her daughter made N2.4m in one gig, you should know they are not the type of family where any tom, dick and harry will just pop up and say he wants to date their daughter?

save yourself some heartbreak and unnecessary stress nah, date your own level.
Who is talking of love and subsequent heartbreak? I just want her money or you are not one of those ladies that ``read between the lines''. What makes u think i'm leaving my `beautiful' sweet pie for her. HELL NO!
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by tpiander: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
osesology:

Who is talking of love and subsequent heartbreak? I just want her money or you are not one of those ladies that ``read between the lines''. What makes u think i'm leaving my `beautiful' sweet pie for her. HELL NO!

good luck then!

so you just want to "chop and clean mouth" and "chop her money".

make omotola and her husband catch you!

there is nothing (rich) Nigerians fear more than poverty, keep aggravating them you hear!
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by osesology(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

good luck then!

so you just want to "chop and clean mouth" and "chop her money".

make omotola and her husband catch you!

there is nothing (rich) Nigerians fear more than poverty, keep aggravating them you hear!
Chai! u sabi argue o. ok, since you don't want to quit, I quit, u win. happy now?
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Chuksemi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
1stdammy:
For ur mind in ur several dreams abi?
Lol, this one is reality.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Chuksemi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
shhhh.... Dont say it loud.

So you know, I never knew everybody knows.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
The lady is very open sha. Nice one.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:
shocked Mercy o God my chikdren must benefit from me.. At the mention of my name my kids willbfind favour o.. Amin loruku ti baba ati omo ati emimimo
come make I wash your head for you with coconut water
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why will olisa b suspecting 250 million... shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
2.4 million Naira for 4 minutes Advert

Lord Pls Don't let me sweat and Work for little pay ..Little work and Much profit is what I ask for oh lord.Amen.

Telumundo Ft DfX Drops Soon !!!

come make I take toto water wash your head for you
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Titto93:

SAY NO TO BOOKING.
lol
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by mustiiz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chuksemi:
Since I became friends with omotola on Facebook, i've learnt to respect her. Though it's a secret, I am dating her daughter.

You are mad.. Their daughter.. And u think d mum will allow dat
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by odinese(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
bluaero:
wow

Damn bro!! Fvcking hilarious.
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by bigerboy200: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
osesology:

And what makes you so sure that you know me so well?
...and who are u?? let me know?? Or itz jes the normal bragging of most Nigerians wen they say "do u knw u I am"? Most esp during fights..... let me knw u ohh biko,i wan sabi correct person biko... cool
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by maruzia: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
[ququoteote author=Jaquar456 post=38103842]BE MINDFUL OF TOO MUCH PUBLICITY OMOTOLA, AND IF YOU LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER, DO NOT EXPOSE HER. TO IT,AS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING LATELY. You have too many skeletons in your wardrobe regarding your fidelity issues and those lesbianism issues that are constant reminders.
Keep your marriage details private. We all know of your husbands affairs with air hostesses, so do not let us be the people to reveal same to you.
Sometimes, silence is golden

Have heard tales that Omotola swings both ways. Seriously, she should protect her daughter from all this frivolity and cheap publicity. Will only end up ruining the girls life.
Who has not heard of Captain Ekeinde's stories with women abi na rumour
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Forwetinnah: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
bluaero:
wow

I can't stop laughing. ... cheesy
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by misspicy(f): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
bankyblue:
Hmmm, omo sexy, I no go mind to be gold diger o shocked
Long time cool
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by bankyblue(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

Long time cool

Really long time dear
Re: Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert by Einsteintega: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Chuksemi:
Since I became friends with omotola on Facebook, i've learnt to respect her. Though it's a secret, I am dating her daughter.

Yimu. ...

smiley
Chuksemi:

Yimu. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.