Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why you should quit Bleaching - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why you should quit Bleaching (921 Views)

Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Photo-nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Women Bleaching Their Skin In Africa–who / Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you should quit Bleaching by HerexG(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
" I don't like addressing people by their skin colour or race, I will be prompted to do that at the course of this post please bear with me"

While we, most especially our ladies are trying to bleach out their pigment, so many whites out there are wishing to have the black pigmentation naturally. Today most of them don't wish for it anymore instead they pay heavily to buy melanin (melanotan) pigment injection shots or skin tanning.

But in Africa most especially Nigeria and DR Congo the case is otherwise, our African ladies want to have a fair skin at all cost, hereby booming the Skin bleaching industry. According to Wikipedia Melanotan II was first synthesized at the University of Arizona. Researchers there knew that one of the best defenses against skin cancer was melanin activated in the skin, a tan. Our dark colured skin is for a purpose, it is the natural way our skin cells could shield itself against the harsh African tropical sun rays and our strong Afro hair is to shield our head scalp naturally.

Most Africans really know how blessed they are to have naturally got the black pigmentation, it will amaze you to see whites who are trying to look black

Bellow are some whites who by themselves changed to Blacks with Melanotan shots

Credit to Wikipedia and Ojanae ( A true African princess)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by Greyworld: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Their choice.........
Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by Glamrock(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
We are children of the sun, made from the same particles that the universe is made of, so who are we really?
Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by HerexG(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Glamrock:
We are children of the sun, made from the same particles that the universe is made of, so who are we really?

We are natures offspring, that's why man and nature are inseparable
Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by 1shortblackboy: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is this for real
Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by HerexG(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Is this for real

Very real my friend, you can google it for more info, its high time we Africans should pride in our heritage
Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
shocked shocked

U will rada remain black than to bleach my skin sad

Some go say na tonning
Re: Why you should quit Bleaching by Omotayor123(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Eh eh eh... Na some borry be that?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Terrifying Civilizations In History Of The World – You Will Be Shocked / Ooni Of Ife Appoints Popular Talking Drummer Ara As Ife Cultural Ambassador(Pics / Custom/ Culture Of Gwari People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.