Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 (29918 Views)

Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
The worth of a Nigerian life in Nigeria by the Nigerian Police is just 47 cents?

Killing a human for #100 which is not even upto a $1.

Lot's of animals in human bodies out there.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
And they will say police is ur friend,smh
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by richardarah: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Can we ever enjoy the service of our police?
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by peterovanski(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
redcliff:

You must be living in eastern europe.. hahahha

Yes I reside in mexico
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by donbabade: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Arase is useless.
With all his orders. None has been executed.
Does the IG of police knw that his men collude with agberos to extort motorist in lagos?
In oshodi they collect #1000 in the morning #500 in the noon #200 in d evening.
In isolo #100 all day long!
I'm always rejoicing when I hear a police officer is dead. Reduction of men in black.
In abuja. At area 1. It is in tandem with vio, frsc and soldiers.
Soldiers ve coupled now but police is a lost cause.
I wish dem dead...
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by scanp(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
kanoguy:
do say comment police is frind :-Xdo say comment police is frind
bros abeg no vex, wic sch u go? I won comfam sumtin
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by ryanfletcher: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ca
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by sybarite7(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
POLICE AGAIN GOD HELP US,I KNOW THEY WILL CLASSIFY IT AS ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE... pls someone should explain what that FTC guy is trying to say,cos he's typing gibberish
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Rapfrick(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
nigerian police is de only legalized armed bobbry in de world dey block roads and forcefully collec money @ gun point
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
is there really a requirement for joining police force and is there a level of standard in carrying out their duties? even thugs dont roll the way they do.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Bonuwa: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't know y we hv police in dis country
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by sybarite7(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
scanp:
bros abeg no vex, wic sch u go? I won comfam sumtin

I tire for that guy oo,e just dey happy to be FTC e nor knw wetin to type
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nawa oooooo
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by phyness(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Police is ur fwend
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by OlujobaSamuel: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
I just detest everyone in uniform in this side of the universe, from bank security to lastma, vio, airforce, etc, noe see you as fellow human that can help them in return tomorrow. I never felt sympathy for them when slaughtered because they do worse and their so called boss even defend this wicked acts.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
sybarite7:
POLICE AGAIN GOD HELP US,I KNOW THEY WILL CLASSIFY IT AS ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE... pls someone should explain what that FTC guy is trying to say,cos he's typing gibberish
that thing they call accidental discharhe needs to be squashed by the judiciary. lyk really, som1 placed his finger on d trigger with safety off and he went guns blazzing and they wana call that accidental discharge? are nigerians mad or insane?
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
By virtue of the deceased earthly nomenclature, I think she is Calabar or Akwaibom maybe but definitely not yoruba....so, I dnt expect the issue to be seriously handled.....those "bloody barbarians"(Sahara reporters) would not venture to report this since Jonathan is no longer there to blame for the crisi of country.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by sybarite7(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettyboi1989:

that thing they call accidental discharhe needs to be squashed by the judiciary. lyk really, som1 placed his finger on d trigger with safety off and he went guns blazzing and they wana call that accidental discharge? are nigerians mad or insane?

bros see as u analyse Gun,u don work with am b4? just pray our human right activist com into dis matter
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by scanp(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
sybarite7:

I tire for that guy oo,e just dey happy to be FTC e nor knw wetin to type
2 months ban go gud 4 him.......
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Accidental discharge? No. Will they admit that? No Why? because maybe the law regards no such people.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by ceejay80s(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettyboi1989:

He shot the man then shot the wife so its no accidental discharge, after shooting the first person the animal shot the second person ,how can accidental discharge be twice?
If that guy dosent go to jail , I will look for him and kill him, I am boiling here now, now ,those kids are now orphans
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by godoluwa(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
95% of Nigerian Police officer r LUNATIC
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by 4ifyomedon(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
The DPO and the commissioner of police in
That zone should be prosecuted. That's all. This will serve as a deterrent to other state police with illegalities.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by olalekan9320(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
this is too much
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
and the police would cover up as usual.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
And the blacks said they were ready to rule themselves.

How can you kill a mother and disable a father in front of their children. Government better take care of those kids oh!

Useless foolish hungry idiotic lazy basterds in black calling themselves policemen
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is what you get if you don't give em proper training & a reasonable pay.
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
shiinihost:
I know it must be a Biafran that is killed.
U will experience the same isha allah
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by sheshiahmad(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
nJa police wicked en callous since 1820
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Martmore: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
welcome to the zoo
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by tonardo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Our police men are always killing the lives they are supposed to protect...
Amry robbers are killing..
Rituals are killing...
Police is the worst..
Re: Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 by Cynergy: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Its a pity Nigeria is a sorry state. In a better clime this kinda of issue will turn into a serious nation wide protest from all quarters and justice will be served accordingly to the culprit without delay but in Nigeria its a normal occurence and nothing will be done at the end of the whole matter coz human lives is next to Zero in Nigeria. May God protect us from the evil men in black. May God fight for the defenseless family the victims left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / 3 Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers In Bauchi State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.