Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? (5028 Views)

Igbo Now Slaves In Nigeria – Monarch / We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / IGBOS ARE THE REAL SLAVES IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MabraO: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ibo ; a state of being Ibo
Iboland Ibo Territory
Iboman an adult Ibo male
Iboboy a young Ibo person(male) Ibogirl Ayoung Ibo person (female)
Iboville A small part of Iboland like Awoamama e.g,
Iboness General Ibo condition
Iboist an Ibo Advocate or champion e,g Achebe Iboism Ibo advocacy
Ibotic Distinctly Ibo Iboistic =Ibotic
Iboing To make Ibo Iboed Now fully Ibo
Ibo-made crafted by Ibos
Ibonize Transform to Iboness usually of a place or people Ibonization See Ibonize Ibonizational see Ibonize
Iborific scarily Ibo
Ibofy To make Ibo Ibofied Ibofying Ibofier Ibofication see Ibofy
Ibothetic Ibo kind (of logic)
Iboology The study of Ibos and Ibo Things
Ibologue one versed or knowledgeable in Ibo affairs,history,culture etc
Iboologist=An Ibo expert
Ibohood State of being Ibo also place where Ibos are found in large numbers or hang out
Ibolly In an Ibo way
Iboward moving in the direction of an Ibo or approaching Iboness
Ibolitics Ibo kind of politics
Ibolution In the process of becoming Ibofied
Ibodom an old Ibo kingdom
Ibometer Ibometric Measure of Iboness
Ibotechnic An Ibo institute of learning
Ibocentric Focussed only on Ibos and Ibo matters
Iboteria Place where Ibo snacks are sold see Akputeria
Ibomart Ibo market or mall
Ibonalysis = Applied or advanced Ibo logic
Ibonet = Ibo websites Ibo Blogs etc
Ibowood= Ibo movies and actors generallly
Ibonomics = Ibo economic activity
Ibophile Ibo lover or lover of Ibo Things Ibophilia The condition of an Ibophile Ibophilic
Ibophobe Ibo hater Ibophobia Ibophobic Ibophrenia(offensive see specialized texts)
Iborize to destroy by Ibo methods Iborization
Ibomatic having an Ibo flavour
Ibolify To Imbue with Iboness Ibolifying
Ibolyse To alter chemically through Ibo technology Ibolysing Ibolyzation.etc
Ibozine an Ibo Tabloid or magazine
Iborama a display of a wide range of Ibo artefacts,culture etc also Iboramic

U forgot ibobian state of smoking too much ibo

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mr superstar1 i can see you lurking around. Please we need your input to further improve our knowledge of Ibolitics

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Sir please let's avoid turning this to another tribal bashing thread

listen to your own advise buddy. You swore never to be found on any Igbo thread and begged your fellow bigots not to engage Igbos and make them feel special, but only to promote yoruba people and culture. It's not up to 24 hours, yet you are already breaking your own oath. yorubaman, why are you this unprincipled? You made a vow, stick to it.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ibocopy is an act of making mediocre replicas of foreign goods.See aba made

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

listen to your own advise buddy. You swore never to be found on any Igbo thread and begged your fellow bigots not to engage Igbos and make them feel special, but only to promote yoruba people and culture. It's not up to 24 hours, yet you are already breaking your own oath. yorubaman, why are you this unprincipled? You made a vow, stick to it.

Haba Sir when did i mention igbo thread? Is biafran thread and igbo thread the same? and besides this is about Igbo politics.I'll forever be a supporter of biafra Sir.These are entirely two different things.I'm only against yorubas who care about biafra because i believe in its freedom or are you saying i should never talk about Igbo Sir?
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:

You really felt better and relieved after spewing that trash right?

Its just like saying Oba Akiolu who receives royalties from LASG government before he can eat is the number one citizen of Lagos while ambode is number two.

This is Nigeria and not UK. Our monarchy has long been ostracized from government affairs and they are just figure heads with no political clout.
U are a hopeless illiterate
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Haba Sir when did i mention igbo thread? Is biafran thread and igbo thread the same? and besides this is about Igbo politics.I'll forever be a supporter of biafra Sir.These are entirely two different things.I'm only against yorubas who care about biafra because i believe in its freedom or are you saying i should never talk about Igbo Sir?
Coward. Abiola aare onakakanfo ran from the battlefield. Was recaptured and given tea that took him to the great beyond. You will soon sip that tea. Coward that hides under rock.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Nairaland becoming boring ke...

The forum is now littered with lots of retards while the owner of the forum seems clueless on how to restore sanity on the forum like it use to be some years ago.
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ibo ; a state of being Ibo
Iboland Ibo Territory
Iboman an adult Ibo male
Iboboy a young Ibo person(male) Ibogirl Ayoung Ibo person (female)
Iboville A small part of Iboland like Awoamama e.g,
Iboness General Ibo condition
Iboist an Ibo Advocate or champion e,g Achebe Iboism Ibo advocacy
Ibotic Distinctly Ibo Iboistic =Ibotic
Iboing To make Ibo Iboed Now fully Ibo
Ibo-made crafted by Ibos
Ibonize Transform to Iboness usually of a place or people Ibonization See Ibonize Ibonizational see Ibonize
Iborific scarily Ibo
Ibofy To make Ibo Ibofied Ibofying Ibofier Ibofication see Ibofy
Ibothetic Ibo kind (of logic)
Iboology The study of Ibos and Ibo Things
Ibologue one versed or knowledgeable in Ibo affairs,history,culture etc
Iboologist=An Ibo expert
Ibohood State of being Ibo also place where Ibos are found in large numbers or hang out
Ibolly In an Ibo way
Iboward moving in the direction of an Ibo or approaching Iboness
Ibolitics Ibo kind of politics
Ibolution In the process of becoming Ibofied
Ibodom an old Ibo kingdom
Ibometer Ibometric Measure of Iboness
Ibotechnic An Ibo institute of learning
Ibocentric Focussed only on Ibos and Ibo matters
Iboteria Place where Ibo snacks are sold see Akputeria
Ibomart Ibo market or mall
Ibonalysis = Applied or advanced Ibo logic
Ibonet = Ibo websites Ibo Blogs etc
Ibowood= Ibo movies and actors generallly
Ibonomics = Ibo economic activity
Ibophile Ibo lover or lover of Ibo Things Ibophilia The condition of an Ibophile Ibophilic
Ibophobe Ibo hater Ibophobia Ibophobic Ibophrenia(offensive see specialized texts)
Iborize to destroy by Ibo methods Iborization
Ibomatic having an Ibo flavour
Ibolify To Imbue with Iboness Ibolifying
Ibolyse To alter chemically through Ibo technology Ibolysing Ibolyzation.etc
Ibozine an Ibo Tabloid or magazine
Iborama a display of a wide range of Ibo artefacts,culture etc also Iboramic

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
Coward. Abiola aare onakakanfo ran from the battle. Was recaptured and given tea that took him to the great beyond. You will soon sip that tea. Coward that hides under rock.

Sir what have i done to you for you to wish me that kind of death.That hurt my soul.I deserve an apology

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Sir what have i done to you for you to wish me that kind of death.That hurt my soul.I deserve an apology
U are an imbecille
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
U are an slowpoke

Haba bros "an" slowpoke? shocked shocked shocked Huh!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cone headed clowns. grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Haba bros "an" slowpoke? shocked shocked shocked Huh!
U are a big fool. I said you are an imbecille. Ian far more educated that anyone in your hopeless semi-literate generation
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
U are an slowpoke

Aba Made English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
U are a big fool. I said you are an imbecille. Ian far more educated that anyone in your hopeless semi-literate generation

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=MbaEmeritus post=38117760][/quote]bastard. You will soon die of rat poison like awolowo. Cow
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
I am a bastard. I will soon die of stroke like Ojuku. My mother is a fat cow

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yiiibhoes are always angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
MbaEmeritus:

I am an armed robber and I will die of it sooncheesy
u surely will. U will soon die, bloody ediot

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
U are a big fool. I said you are an imbecille. Ian shocked shocked far more educated that anyone in your hopeless semi-literate generation

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Sir you're deepening my heart wounds.

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
My fat ugly mother is a shameless w/hore. She has HIV and will drop dead soon. My father will surely die of heart attack before next week. So shall it be. Amen

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yeah, they will all die soon. I say Amen too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
MbaEmeritus:

My family is a bunch of bloody ediot. My father armed robber, my mother ashawo, my brother kayode yahoo yahoo, my brother kehinde ritualist, my sister Ranti abortionist, me armed robber. cheesy
you all shall be consumed by fire. Hopeless animals

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
My father will die of cancer plus HIV. My mother will be killed by stray bullet, my sister will be raped to death by 15 armed robber, all my brothers will be killed by fire accident. I will work all day and never make it in life, i will always be a slave to my mates before ending my own miserable life. Iseeeeeee

So shall it be for you. You will all die before December in sha Allahu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
you all shall be consumed by fire. Hopeless animals

Haba Take it easy Sir or did you swallow hateracycline after your meal? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We are peaceful people you know.we are not fighting you so why are you punching us
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by meforyou1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
MbaEmeritus:

I am Yoruba, so I will stab my father to death tonight and rape my mother
rape is really in your DNA. Bastard

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by MbaEmeritus: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
meforyou1:
I am Ibo and a product of baby factory. I kidnap for a living, my father smuggle cocaine to Asia while my mother run her baby factory business. we all our family die a painful death, may we be wiped off the surface of earth. Pls God, do this for us soon. Iseeeee

Wow..... Anyway, I say Amen! So shall it be for you and your family of cocaine smuggling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by coolitempa(f): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2015
EastLebanon:
So u mean nnamdi azikiwe was a boy boy to balewa from 1963-1966?,for goodness sake zik was the monarch of nigeria just like queen elizabeth of england,they have no business in the government but they still remain no.1 citizen of their nation.balewa was the head of government and no.2 citizen of the country,the constitution bestowed upon him the power to direct the affairs of the government.
I recommend u to stop eating too much of oil soup it's not good for ur reasoning faculty.

Iboes can lie sha.....haba.....see this one turning the a parliamentary constitution on its head in broad day light....chai....... cheesy cheesy.....Nnamdi Azikiwe is now according to the number one..... cheesy

Here is a new word for the dictionary.....iboticstories = art of ibos telling barefaced lies........ grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by coolitempa(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2015
meforyou1:

So says the village buffoon....... cheesy
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by coolitempa(f): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2015
meforyou1:

'Ian'....is that your name
Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Duru1(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
1960 Nnamdi Azikiwe Boy boy President
Nwafor Orizu Boy boy Senate President

1964Nnamdi Azikiwe Boy boy President
Nwafor Orizu Boy boy Senate President

Alex Ekwueme Boy Boy Vice President

Edwin Ume-Ezeoke BoyBoy Speaker House of Reps

Nnamdi Azikiwe again Boy Boy Coalition Partner

So Who is the Real BOYBOY

Eboes please stand up

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

I knew you were an ignorant troll but never imagined the trait was indictable, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Duru1(m): 12:39am On Sep 18, 2015
meforyou1:

Bros, big time too.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real Slaves In Nigeria?? by Duru1(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2015
vicadex07:

You really felt better and relieved after spewing that trash right?

Its just like saying Oba Akiolu who receives royalties from LASG government before he can eat is the number one citizen of Lagos while ambode is number two.

This is Nigeria and not UK. Our monarchy has long been ostracized from government affairs and they are just figure heads with no political clout.

You are dumb beyond dumbass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Pic) Nigeria Independence A Blessing Or A Curse?? / Nnamdi Kanu: I'll Drop Agitation For Biafra If.... / Buhari's Son Yusuf Applied For NNPC Job As A Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.