Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74561 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by donholy28(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
she will then know all d Chinese styles...no harm done

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
undecided to make it special?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dulux07(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
It shud b When both parties r not virgin not d wife only.. ..pray to marry a virgin sha.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Shebarh(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by donholy28(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided to make it special?
Na im be say e go be d best sex of ya life...that is,if u no knack b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol, you can create your own excitement & pretend she's a virgin grin Or choose to celebrate the fact that you're now husband & wife & that finally your opinion matters cheesy

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, you can create your own excitement & pretend she's a virgin grin Or choose to celebrate the fact that you're now husband & wife & that finally your opinion matters cheesy
don't mix things up, I'm talking about wedding night excitement.

Other excitements you mentioned are different. undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
Na im be say e go be d best sex of ya life...that is,if u no knack b4 marriage
undecided
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin

360 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by greatness22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
**spreads mat**

**opens a bottle of LIMCA**

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin
alum undecided
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
don't mix things up, I'm talking about wedding night excitement.

Other excitements you mentioned are different. undecided

I know what I said angry How are they different? You said there's no point celebrating since she has a 2nd hand cooze grin And I just gave you options since you don't wanna use the grey matter to think of other reasons to get excited about other than the vagina. Damn, boy cheesy

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP , You called for hypocritical point af view (from our already wounded 'in the pusee' single ladies) and I can assure you af loads cheesy . You ain't seen nofin yet grin

Over to you girls ! ! ! wink

grin cheesy cheesy ... I know most af them will hiss and run after reading that cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
D excitement is dat u will start 2 enjoy natural sex wt out fear of disease,unwanted pregnancy et.al n mostly importantly no more use of CONDOM..............u now have a woman.....so no more shakara n konji situations

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided

Some women might not like virgin husbands because they might come off as inexperienced and boring likewise same for some men who don't like virgin wife based on same reasons, I as one of such men.

I don't know what you mean by equality of virgins in both sexes. A virgin is defined as one who hasn't experience any sexual intercourse. There was no where it was classified or rated as which of the sex virginity is more important than the other.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Jamean(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ehen! I am to watch drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
undecided
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.
the man doesn't have to be, male and female virginity are not the same.

Female virginity is more valuable. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Some women might not like virgin husbands because they might come off as inexperienced and boring likewise same for some men who don't like virgin wife based on same reasons, I as one of such men.

I don't know what you mean by equality of virgins in both sexes. A virgin is defined as one who hasn't experience any sexual intercourse. There was no where it was classified or rated as which of the sex virginity is more important than the other.
I am classifying it now

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wristbangle there is film here,call ur brother tosyn2much na d kin film him dey like.

See popcorn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know what I sad angry How are they different? You said there's no point celebrating since she has a 2nd hand cooze grin And I just gave you options since you don't wanna use the grey matter to think of other reasons to get excited about other than the vagina. Damn, boy cheesy
because it is all about the vagina that night little girl undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
because it is all about the vagina that night little girl undecided

You sound like a virgin or a very immature wittle boy grin

54 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
All I know is that if a woman is not a Virgin on a wedding day she uselessed herself and the man is marrying a spare part

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't know my text makes sound, dummy undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You sound like a olosho

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Don't worry I got this under control

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
hbpeze:
All I know is that if a woman is not a Virgin on a wedding day she uselessed herself and the man is marrying a spare part
exactly! That night can't be a memory when she is not virgin.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nuzo1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
It has little or nothing to do with virginity.

The excitement has more to do with the absence of guilt one feels after sex.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I didn't mean that literally, dumbest grin

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.