Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs (4110 Views)

Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Bitter Love Between Women And Men How Did We Get Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by myqel(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, do you really believe this is true If No, then why do you think men always try to get in between women's leg

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by nnachukz(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Now I know the force behind the power of kongi. Jimoke I'm coming home tonight, no excuses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Daliano(m): 2:14am On Sep 18, 2015
North or South,East or West home is the best.
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin indeed
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by salaboiz(m): 4:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Promise land
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Doesn't explain why women don't try to get back in as well.

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by SonOfEl(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
Doesn't explain why women don't try to get back in as well.

believe they are alike, so they repel.

but the women love guys who are mentors and who'd pamper them and make them feel secured and relaxed.
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by myqel(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Singing *home my home...when shall I see my home, when shall I see my beautiful home I will never forget my home* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by damiloladuke: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2015
whatever

BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Abegiie#Some(toto)door don spoil..# ;

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by IceDude(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Not all of them are homes, some are tents
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Mcowubaba: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
IceDude:
Not all of them are homes, some are tents
Ur head dey dia jare!!!
Paradise ni
Some na pot hole
Some na Geepee tank

When thiefs show that night.. No be Jennifer hide her 8K, Iphone 5 nd Infinix hot note 2 inside dia shocked sad
Fear catch me..
I be wan put my Bold5 join self...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by icebebe(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Ur head dey dia jare!!!
Paradise ni
Some na pot hole
Some na Geepee tank

When thiefs show that night.. No be Jennifer hide her 8K, Iphone 5 nd Infinix hot note 2 inside dia shocked sad
Fear catch me..
kia u av keed me wid laffta
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by IceDude(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Ur head dey dia jare!!!
Paradise ni
Some na pot hole
Some na Geepee tank

Fear catch me..
Lol, thank God say u nor put ur Bold5 join.....U for just demolish her building like El Rufai
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Fulaboy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Ur head dey dia jare!!!
Paradise ni
Some na pot hole
Some na Geepee tank

Fear catch me..
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Qualer: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin indeed

ok then. Can I come back 'home' now? cool
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Abayor7: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
that pic is older than my grandpa
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by EmmyDe25(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Daliano:
North or South,East or West home is the best.
LOL.... Nice line. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Home sweet home!
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by jessejagga(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
very true, home is were i wanna b grin
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by ggrin(f): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=30pt]home sweet home[/size]grin
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by farano(f): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by dadarupees(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Singing im cumin home im cumin home grin
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by missmary(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
WeedSeller:
Abegiie#Some(toto)door don spoil..# ;
lol
Re: Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs by Czar01(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
All these guys saying that they want to go 'home' have forgotten that the only 'home' they came out from is their mother's...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / Why Do Girls Go Crazy For Guys That Can Draw? / DESÑAT Is Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.