Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon (31527 Views)

Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit / Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
kingreign:
angry
Na toyota sure pass cool
I thought same with my EOD until I got Audi 2.7T, monster ride.
Sold it off and got myself another beast, this time a C240 and my life has never been the same ever after.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
Sold it off and got myself another beast, this time a C240 and my life has never been the same ever after.
I understand, all the same, na Toyota sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
kingreign:

I understand, all the same, na Toyota sure pass.
Hahahahaha I know say na Toyota you used for ur previous life, I dey suspect say na Toyota you go still drive for ur next life.
You will still sing a new song, you said Nissan sure pass when you were still driving QX45 but switched the slogan to Toyota/Lexus the moment you go got your RX and Highlander.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by king406(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
Biased, Camry better than Evil Spirit?
Not in this world or the world to come, V6 2009 Evil Spirit will dump out 2007 Avalon in performance, go figure.
objection sir! can u prove ur theory?
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
king406:
objection sir! can u prove ur theory?
Ignore that guy, he speak as if he really knows Toyota.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by king406(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
Not in this world or the world to come, V6 2009 Evil Spirit will dump out 2007 Avalon in performance, go figure.

1 Share

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by king406(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
sorry sir but the camry is faster than ur honda. it seems u dont know how fast toyota v6 engines are, all of them. u just step on the throttle and off u go! im not a toyota freak but im just saying what i know because ive driven both vehicles and various toyota cars that use v6. even the 3rd gen sienna will blow ur mind when u see its acceleration despite its weight and size. same thing with the 2nd gen solara with 3.3ltr v6, that one has its own different book of wonders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
king406:
sorry sir but the camry is faster than ur honda. it seems u dont know how fast toyota v6 engines are, all of them. u just step on the throttle and off u go! im not a toyota freak but im just saying what i know because ive driven both vehicles and various toyota cars that use v6. even the 3rd gen sienna will blow ur mind when u see its acceleration despite its weight and size. same thing with the 2nd gen solara with 3.3ltr v6, that one has its own different book of wonders.
Which of the Camry model and Honda model are you comparing, mention the year so we can do the comparisons,
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=king406 post=38243161][/quote]I'm taking my schedule treatment, when I'm relaxed I'll counter your proof.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by king406(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
Which of the Camry model and Honda model are you comparing, mention the year so we can do the comparisons,
look at the pic i posted. 2007 camry nd 08 accord
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
I'm taking my schedule treatment, when I'm relaxed I'll counter your proof.
Which kind treatment, get well bro.... All the same, Toyota all the way! wink
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by nurey(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:
I'm taking my schedule treatment, when I'm relaxed I'll counter your proof.

I was opportuned to step inside a 2008 toyota camry HYBRID, and I can tell you the luxury, AC, gadgets, leather seat, audio system, mirror navigation etc will win your heart the first time. it was like I have never entered a camry muscle before.

what am saying in essence is that if toyota wishes to go all out on luxury, then believe it's truely redefined. Avalon will smoke that evil spirit whether it likes it or not. The facelift of that Avalon will bury the evil spirit
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
nurey:

I was opportuned to step inside a 2008 toyota camry HYBRID, and I can tell you the luxury, AC, gadgets, leather seat, audio system, mirror navigation etc will win your heart the first time. it was like I have never entered a camry muscle before.

what am saying in essence is that if toyota wishes to go all out on luxury, then believe it's truely redefined. Avalon will smoke that evil spirit whether it likes it or not. The facelift of that Avalon will bury the evil spirit

The sound system of an ordinary CE CAMRY will wow you I'm not even talking of XLE or SE
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by abatically(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
chucky234:

I think the one being biased is u. I also love honda and will always choose the accord over a camry. But 2008 Honda accord evil spirit v6 is no match for a 2007 Avalon. And the current generation avalon will also smoke a 2015 Honda Accord v6.

Evil spirit is a great car in its class, but the leather seats are so terrible while the leather seats in an Avalon are on per with a Lexus. Also The Avalon oozes more class and luxury than evil spirit.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chuka5000(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2015
chucky234:

Was the eod a v6?
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
kingreign:

Which kind treatment, get well bro.... All the same, Toyota all the way! wink
hmmm ur guy no well for over one month oooo, na on top my sick bed I dey from type sef....
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2015
chuka5000:

Was the eod a v6?
V6
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2015
abatically:

I think the one being biased is u. I also love honda and will always choose the accord over a camry. But 2008 Honda accord evil spirit v6 is no match for a 2007 Avalon. And the current generation avalon will also smoke a 2015 Honda Accord v6.

Evil spirit is a great car in its class, but the leather seats are so terrible while the leather seats in an Avalon are on per with a Lexus. Also The Avalon oozes more class and luxury than evil spirit.
Hahahahaha guy we have walked this road in the past na, Lexus and Toyota in general has the worst leather in the automobile industry.
Its hard to see RX300/RX330 without cracked leather seats, ES is even the worst culprit.
Avalon is nothing but a stretched Camry, the 2005 - 2011 Avalon aged faster than 1999 Camry and they look so ugly as they fade, so classless.

4 Likes

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2015
nurey:

The 2015 Camry Hybrid is the king by sales but certainly not by build quality or performance because the 2015 Ford Fusion which is second in sales will smoke the Camry in seconds.
Avalon was built to compete with Honda Legend but still struggle to outclass the all present Accord, like I said the 2009 Evil Spirit will have the 2005 - 2007 Avalon for lunch.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2015
chucky234:
hmmm ur guy no well for over one month oooo, na on top my sick bed I dey from type sef....
Haba... Get well quickly joor, your rightful position is on your throne not on a sickbed.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Gazzuzz I sight u peeping from the fence, come. inside joor
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2015
kingreign:

Haba... Get well quickly joor, your rightful position is on your throne not on a sickbed.
amen oooo
My enemies no want make I reign like king as u dey reign oooo

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2015
chucky234:
Gazzuzz I sight u peeping from the fence, come. inside joor

Me nah fence I de for this kind matter wey no de bring money tongue I no get mb to waste wink

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by 9icetoo(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
chucky234:
The 2015 Camry Hybrid is the king by sales but certainly not by build quality or performance because the 2015 Ford Fusion which is second in sales will smoke the Camry in seconds.
Avalon was built to compete with Honda Legend but still struggle to outclass the all present Accord, like I said the 2009 Evil Spirit will have the 2005 - 2007 Avalon for lunch.
Hybrids were not designed for speed. So you can't compare.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by kingreign(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
9icetoo:

Hybrids were not designed for speed. So you can't compare.
A CAMRY hybrid runs fast. Even a Highlander hybrid, RX400h, LS600h runs faster than their gasoline counterpart.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chucky234(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Me nah fence I de for this kind matter wey no de bring money tongue I no get mb to waste wink
lol u don dey too like money oooo
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by nurey(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
chucky234:

Get well soon, I won't reply you much inorder not to compound your sickness. Go and seat inside a first generation lexus LS400 or 420 which are always lying around in mechanic workshop and comeback and tell us how you feel about the leather against your pants. Toyota makes boring and uninspiring cars, but some of their classy cars cannot be compared to the craps churned out by other manufacturers. And also you decided to compare cars, nah ford you dey sweet talk like this with their crappy bulky fusion, mondeo, taurus, I will spare the mustang since its my LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by king406(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
chucky234:
this is between camry, avalon and accord. nothing bring ford inside this talk. anyway im still waiting for ur counter.. honda might look better and have better quality than toyota but not better engines.
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 23, 2015
nkechi042:

Thanks had same thought on this too

Drove my 08 Accord for 2 years, only thing changed was front shocks and CD changer. The seats are terrible, wanted to change them before I parked the vehicle and left town. Solid ride that you would always look forward to driving every morning and regret parking in the evenings.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by sevule(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukel:
I have used my avalon for 2 yrs now. It's a wonder, I must say. Besides a stupid mechanic who bent my caliper bolt while changing brake pads, I have had no issues. Just servicing and changing stabilizer links and bushings which actually came bad with the car. As for poor, fuel economy, I don't know what these guys are talking about. My avalon has better fuel economy than my 4cyl 2007 camry (camry has no check engine light). Whichever u want to get, just avoid the first year models. Avoid avalon 05. Avoid accord 08. Get later models.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO way an Avalon can EVER have better fuel economy than a 4 cylinder Camry except there is something seriously wrong with that Camry. It is impossible!

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by chukel(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
sevule:

There is ABSOLUTELY NO way an Avalon can EVER have better fuel economy than a 4 cylinder Camry except there is something seriously wrong with that Camry. It is impossible!
never say ABSOLUTELY NO WAY. There are things that happen and you just can't explain. I'm meticulous when it comes to car maintenance
Re: Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon by Bright2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some times people tag Honda as a car that has most defect on tyre pulling out but i've been using my Honda pilot for long without noticing this problem rather i even noticed my friend's 2005 toyota sienna which the pics is also uploaded.

This problem is associated to all front wheel drive but it will show signs before it occur unless you ignor the maintenance signs before it occur.

Am not saying it doesn't happen on Honda cars but it's not limited to Honda cars alone.

Pegeot front tyre some times also do pull out & that is not Honda car,yes i've seen it happen.

The car you see the pics below is not Honda rather Toyota .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Escape From A Sinking Car (Photos) / 5 Places Where Driverless Cars Can Work In Nigeria / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.