Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. (46564 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) / See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Nature8(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2015
A girl wrote on her Facebook wall:

"I love my boyfriend. He is the best guy in the
world"..

Two days later, she wrote:
"Oh he broke my heart. Men are wicked."

Three days later, she wrote:
"I will never love anyone again. It is better to
remain single"

Four days later, she wrote:
"Wow thank God I have found love again. I love
my new boo. He is the best man"

Three days later, she wrote:
"oh GOD! All men are the same. Love is wicked.
Awwwwwww"

My question now is:
WHO WILL YOU BLAME??
A. The girl
B. The guys that broke her heart.. NATURE

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Greyworld: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Answer: All The Above.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by anuma1(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Wetin concern us

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2015
The foolish girl.. She needs to be slapped foreva until she gets sense

20 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2015
It's my birthday... Pls I need atleast 2000Likes. God bless u as u participate.

636 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by moyakz(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2015
i blame facebook.dont ask me why!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by moyakz(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:
It's my birthday... Pls I need atleast 2000Likes. God bless u as ur participate.
u go old o.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2015
moyakz:
u go old o.
start it... Like it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by oluwafemi113(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Lolz

Both

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by RichDad1(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2015
I Blame Facebook and weed.

24 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Khd95(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2015
I blame op for bringing dis to NL,u should b flogged wit congolese rafia palm,until ur back is as rought as ilorin stones.

Wat consine me

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by moyakz(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:
start it... Like it
ok sir!

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by therealdeal10: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2015
She's nt dat dumb na

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2015
OP what do u expect when she's still a girl? undecided

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by nnamdibig(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2015
Nobody is breaking her heart, she is just a cheerful giver with emotions

6 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by dmcdad: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:
Na award? Abi them dey chop likes ni? Grow up abeg.

Anyway, happy birthday.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by dmcdad: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
The foolish girl.. She needs to be slapped foreva until she gets sense
Person need just slap like 10 years comot for her life whether she go manage get sense. Nonsense girls! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2015
dmcdad:
Na award? Abi them dey chop likes ni? Grow up abeg.
Anyway, happy birthday.
thank u OLD MAN. Allow babies lyk us

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by dmcdad: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:

thank u OLD MAN. Allow babies lyk us
You dont have to be old to be a grown up. Its common sense. Stop begging for likes, it doesn't add anything to your life and well-being.

Its not about being old, but about having the right mindset and attitude.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:
for what?

To buy cake undecided

Hbd sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2015
dmcdad:

You dont have to be old to be a grown up. Its common sense. Stop begging for likes, it doesn't add anything to your life and well-being.

Its not about being old, but about having the right mindset and attitude.
other nairalanders saw my post and chose to either like or nt. Y are u d only one blabin? Maturity and right attitude demands that u dnt comment on what u dnt lyk.

10 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Jarizod:
for what?
To buy cake undecided
Hbd sha

thanx bro

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by damiloladuke: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
I will blame facebook for giving her the opportunity to express her stupidity

BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2015
Blame it on the phone she used in typing..

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by dmcdad: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:

other nairalanders saw my post and chose to either like or nt. Y are u d only one blabin? Maturity and right attitude demands that u dnt comment on what u dnt lyk.
Bro, I am just trying to put you in the right perspective. Don't call that blabbing. For all I know I didn't do or type something bad. I think its high-time you got used to criticisms as much as you do with commendations. It would really help you a great deal. You could have just laughed over it and let it slide.

If you still find this offensive, then I tender my apologies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:
See this one;person wey get nairaland sef no get 2000likes..#

7 Likes

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro, I am just trying to put you in the right perspective. Don't call that blabbing. For all I know I didn't do or type something bad. I think its high-time you got used to criticisms as much as you do with commendations. It would really help you a great deal. You could have just laughed over it and let it slide.

If you still find this offensive, then I tender my apologies.

ok

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Mbkite(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2015
WeedSeller:
See this one;person wey get nairaland sef no get 2000likes..#
lol

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
You have to blame love

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by okooloyun1(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
The girl is psychologically and emotionally unstable

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by acapugo: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
I pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. by LastSurvivor: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
confused fellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.