Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nairalanders Come In! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Come In! (1731 Views)

Nairalanders Come To My Aid / Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal / Nairalanders Come In Let's Have Fun (Roast challenge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders Come In! by fearlesschicken: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hazardd:

since you have brain that need to be formatted...why can't you go and do the Needful or abi the formatting machine is not available than confusing your self more and more..

Let me get this in your fuvking skull, gay and lesbian relationship is much
the same as entering into any relationship. Two people meet, and get to know each other. Some things never change, even if
the partners are of the same gender..

Don't bother quoting me again because i will just ignore you like EBOLA

You see, I said it! No brain in that skull of yours...

You can't even construct your words like a normal human being.

Gay and lesbians relationships are the same thing with hetrosexual relationship, the only thing that is different is the gender. Two les/gays meet and get to know each other....

It is totally different from a relationship status! A gay person can be single just like a hetro....

Get informed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Come In! by midehi2(f): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This??? / Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice / 9 Common Sense Things Happily Married Couples Just Don’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.