Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (79754 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by FBS: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2009
Lovely pictures/images! Thanks guys!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
very nice indeed but i am sensing they are adding effect to these pictures, they don't look natural to me or is it?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by selena(f): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
Natural or Non-natural,Nigeria is Improving menh
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by honeric01(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2009
selena:

Natural or Non-natural,Nigeria is Improving menh

Either am i doubting that, what i only noticed was that the previous pictures looked natural than these new ones
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by jaso1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ ALL POSTERS,
You will all live to witness more. Sincerely we are all contributing to the progress of Lagos, your post here is along with the progress that shows that truly when you speak about re-branding this is what people believe to be genuine re-branding not via lips service. Carry on Babatunde Omo Raji Fashola undisputed SAN which truly demonstrated Godly act with enormous prove that you are a typical Yoruba man. Orisun Yoruba Will support you and God will guide you always.

EKO O NI BAJE OOOO, !
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2009
n

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2009
f

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2009
Worth it,
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
OSHODI at NIGHT

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2009

MURI OKUNOLA PARK

Onipanu Expressway towards the pedestrian bridge

Onipanu Newly constructed pedestrian bridge
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
Recent Night view of Downtown Lagos
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^^^ paddy_low, very beautiful and interesting pics u have up there.

I took these ones on an early rainy day in downtown Lagos.

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by becomrich15: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2009
Why did you call it new picture of lagos. what is the difference. This is how some part of the island looks like.

Show the picture of mainland. The island is just is less than 10% of lagos. apart from this falomo flower bed, what new. Nothing from what I see. I cant see the different.

What is the different??

This road was there before 1976
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by SeanT21(f): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2009
becomrich,:

Why did you call it new picture of lagos. what is the difference. This is how some part of the island looks like.

Show the picture of mainland. The island is just is less than 10% of lagos. apart from this falomo flower bed, what new. Nothing from what I see. I cant see the different.

What is the different??

LMAO!!~~The night pic was beautiful.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by C2H5OH(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2009
These images look fantastic
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by akinalabi(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2009
becomrich,:

What is the different??

The thread says share yours.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2009

What is the different??

^^^
hater
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Kay17: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
this is lagos.

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
Kay17, when are you going to get your own pictures of Lagos on here Please, try to be more original when you do

Add dates and names of locations so we can better google the areas. grin
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Kay17: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
Instead of that old goat to think of better ideas to alleviate poverty and improve security and improve transport system, he is planting flowers

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:50am On Dec 07, 2009
i would like to see more of the mainland though, but thats only if you wanna upload them cause i dont. lol
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddylo1(m): 3:17am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mainland pics are kinda rare, but i'll look for online and post,
meanwhile heres a new picture of the mainland apapa-tincan port overlooking the island in the distance

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Mariory(m): 3:23am On Dec 07, 2009
Kay 17:

this is lagos.
Kay 17:

Instead of that old goat to think of better ideas to alleviate poverty and improve security and improve transport system, he is planting flowers

Ahh yes the usual old pictures from a different era. Don't worry, you should be able to find 2 or 3 more unique ones of the kind. That won't be enough to derail this thread. Keep trying though, it's good that you are wasting your time.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Mariory(m): 3:25am On Dec 07, 2009
becomrich,:

Why did you call it new picture of lagos. what is the difference.  This is how some part of the island looks like.

Show the picture of mainland. The island is just is less than 10% of lagos.   apart from this falomo flower bed, what new. Nothing from what I see. I cant see the different.

What is the different??

And the pics and camera views of places like Oshodi come from where?
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by FBS: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2009
Nice!
Eko for real!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2009
paddy_lo:

[b] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mainland pics are kinda rare, but i'll look for online and post,
is the mainland that bad that no one really wants to post pics of it online? na wa ooooo.
im guessing the mainland is nothing to write home about.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by babapupa: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2009

Oshodi Before

Oshodi After
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^^^
THATS GREAT! I REALLY LOVE THAT.
WOW!! cheesy smiley
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by FBS: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2009
Na the "new" Oshodi be this?  shocked
Unbelievable!!!  shocked
Nice!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.