Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,592,380 members, 6,013,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 06:48 AM

Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes (1822 Views)

Why Muslim's Reject Justin Beiber Because He Is A Christian / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing / Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by phils365: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
21 year old Justin Beiber alarmed everybody as he was completely reckless on his skate-board. He wiped out and took a bad spill, everyone was
laughing at him. He felt so embarrassed and dashed straight to his blue Ferrari and sped away from the scene.Read and see more pics here

1 Like

Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ericposh(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
He's just a rich immature child
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2015
rich immature??
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2015
okay
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
yea
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
tvdj
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
looool
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
ohk
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
gg
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
La click la bend
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2015
wicked folks
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Everyone else falls once in a while

But its always funny b4 u start rendering help grin
Am I wright or am I wright
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 3:56am On Sep 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Everyone else falls once in a while But its always funny b4 u start rendering help grin Am I wright or am I wright
am I ryt?
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 4:19am On Sep 19, 2015
ytgh
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:56am On Sep 19, 2015
ebezinnnzin:
am I ryt?
Probably
Perhaps
Maybe

Ur LEFT embarassed tongue
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 5:10am On Sep 19, 2015
lol
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2015
hfxj
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by ebezinnnzin: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2015
bobo
Re: Justin Beiber Just Embarassed Himself Publicly, You Will Like To Be In His Shoes by DriZee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
phils365:
21 year old Justin Beiber alarmed everybody as he was completely reckless on his skate-board. He wiped out and took a bad spill, everyone was
laughing at him. He felt so embarrassed and dashed straight to his blue Ferrari and sped away from the scene.Read and see more pics here
I believe this skateboarding embarrassment happened lst year...it ws epic tho...bc the last skateboarding video he uploaded was really impressive

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Expelled From School After Sharing This Naughty Photos Online / Ice Prince Rocks Two Different Outfit Today In His Friend's Wedding / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Son's Wedding Today At The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.