Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62587 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by ijustdey: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Dear Taiwo,

Please, how do I handle this situation, I am boxed in and I need your help. I have a male childhood friend, we have come a long way and we liked each other so much. We are neighbours and our parents and other siblings too are friends.

Sometime ago, while I was in 200 level in the university, I ran into a mess; I had to use my school fees to clear up the mess. When it was time for me to pay up my fees, I couldn’t tell my mother because apart from the fact that I couldn’t make up any story to take money from her; we lost my father.

Because of all these, I confided in my friend and he helped me to raise the money from his parents, I don’t know what excuse he gave them, because we attend the same school. He didn’t say he borrowed me, he said he gave me.

We are now in our final year, and for some time now, I have noticed a change in his attitude towards me; he is becoming unnecessarily close and he even asked that we date each other. I refused and explained to him that I have no such feelings for him and also the fact that he has dated two ladies that I know; one of them is my close friend.

I have always told him that I don’t have the time for dates and complications it could bring to my life now. Suddenly, he started asking for the money he gave me in 200levels. Knowing well that there is no way I can raise such money, I reminded him the fact that he gave me the money, he said he knew and that he wanted his money back or I should date and have sex with him.

He is aware of the fact that I am a virgin, when I reminded him of this fact; I was shocked when he said that will be the best way to pay up my debt. I am sad about this situation and I can’t tell anyone. Please, help me, what do I do?

Chinasa.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AfroKnight: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2015
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by overdrive(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

But she doesn't have d money, op if he insists u pay him open up to ur mom on what transpired between u guys

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm! Jst pray about it, cos with d look of things, e be like say devil don sitdown for d boy sense.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
How much is this money we are talking about uhn?

Dear Lady, kindly send your account details to the poster below me He is a good samaritan

274 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by NyscBobo: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015
aii

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by dulux07(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Humans r like that. even if he stops askin for d money, mak sure u pay him, n if he kips threatenin, inform ur family members even if they dont ve d mon n u get scolded, jst let them know. But never give in to his demand.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AfroKnight: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2015
overdrive:

But she doesn't have d money, op if he insists u pay him open up to ur mom on what transpired between u guys

Then she should collect the money from her parents. She owes him. Paying up will erase the debt. He won't be able to demand any _stupid favours from her again.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Involve a third party.

4 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by marshalcarter: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Wen you were collectin it@the 1st place..ur mind didn't advice you....gals..una no dey use eye see money...either give him his money back or have sex with him....life is DO or DIE...nd if you wanna open it to ya mum....hmm....she might not take it the way you say it

#sipsWeed

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by misspicy(f): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Now thats what we call animal in human skin...

Op make sure you dont succumb to his desires,look for money and pay him,avoid been alone with him,make he no come rape you....

Punkyveer,this is how some naija guys reason,every favour must be reciprocated..did u read wat dat foolish fool above me typed too

39 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Sort for money and pay him..if not tell your mom...
dulux07:
Humans r like that. even if he stops askin for d money, mak sure u pay him, n if he kips threatenin, inform ur family members even if they dont ve d mon n u get scolded, jst let them know. But never give in to his demand.
truth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2015
misspicy:
Now thats what we call animal in human skin...

Op make sure you dont succumb to his desires,look for money and pay him,avoid been alone with him,make he no come rape you....

Punkyveer,this is how some naija guys reason,every favour must be reciprocated..did u read wat dat foolish fool above me typed too

Hun, I think it's men in general with that kind of thinking. Well, some men. The crazy ones. I experienced something similar a few years ago, where this guy went totally psycho on me at a house party. Just like in the OP's story, this nigga bought alcohol, which I didn't drink. But to him that didn't matter because in his mind he was doing it for me & for that I had to pay him back. Girl, I tell you, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. If it weren't for other people at that house, I would have gotten raped by the nutcase. This thing is not uncommon. It happens everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by falconey(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
Hmm! Jst pray about it, cos with d look of things, e be like say devil don sitdown for d boy sense.

LWKM........you wan kill the poster below? You even know if he don chop this morning?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kelish(f): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
tell your mom the whole thing d devil has unlease himself on the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Shebarh(f): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Just find a way to pay him back..u can also tell ya mum and his parents

3 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Evathyst(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Hjjk
Those lips kiss
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Evathyst(f): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2015
androidroot:
Those lips kiss
Woju o! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Woju o! sad sad sad
You look just exactly like Dieziani Allison Madueke..... Good Heavens! I love that woman.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Richy4(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Do not be with him alone.

Send him a text message that he should give you a little more time. That you gonna move mountains just to pay him. That it is so unfortunate that your friendship has to end this way......

Just try and melt his heart with cool message with all your dignity intact. Don't forget to mention you will pay.

I just guess he has friends that knew both of you and are advising him to make a move towards you. Since you said you knew him long time. And he is foolish enough to act up their script. He was not doing it in his own accord. An influential friend is pushing him towards you

People might be saying there was no evidence. But if he decides to dig deep, all the text messages you have been seeding him thanking him for the money is enough to nail you to the cross. Just beg him that you will pay.

30 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Islie: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
Involve a third party.

What will the third party do thenundecided
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Islie: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
She was supposed to involve her mum

But, since she decided not to involve her and collect money form the guy.....

Let her face the consequences of what happens.
Because am sure the guy won't just ask her for sexual favours if he wasn't be led on by her and all her denial of not having feelings for the guy nah 'wash'

5 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by chinnyonwu(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?
Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...
See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.
Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin
That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self
Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
May Thor use his hammer to smash your tiny brain into pieces!
If it was "just" why couldnt she help herself? Ole

Islie:

She was supposed to involve her mum

But, since she decided not to involve her and collect money form the guy.....

Let her face the consequences of what happens.
Because am sure the guy won't just ask her for sexual favours if he wasn't be led on by her and all her denial of not having feelings for the guy nah 'wash'
God bless you.

Anyway, OP, i feel theres more to this story than you disclosed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
As much as the guy is a fckd up niqqa... you shouldn't have tried so had to cover ur mess up in 200L @ leat u wouldn't be in this sh1t right now..as they say "that matter when u dey hide from ur parents na them dey resolve am last last"... my advice is u open up to ur folks to avoid more complications...good luck tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by mastech1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
U are still hidding smtn just say d whole truth to close frmd to both of u, or ur mum, his mum etc: if not d issue cant be resolved easily.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by zinachidi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
even if u decide to give him what he wants, he will still come back asking for more.. So please don't even think about it...

If u don't know how to source the money by urself,, kindly tell ur mum everything.. I know she will shout on u, scold u, et cetera,, but within her, she will be proud of u that u didn't give in to him...

No how, no how, she is ur mum, and she will give the money to u to pay him up, even if she has to sell some of her things to get it..

8 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
marshalcarter:
Wen you were collectin it@the 1st place..ur mind didn't advice you....gals..una no dey use eye see money...either give him his money back or have sex with him....life is DO or DIE...nd if you wanna open it to ya mum....hmm....she might not take it the way you say it

#sipsWeed
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, kindly shut up

4 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
My advice is to inform your mother, make sure you pay him back his money fully and keep your distance.

Trust me that guy isn't a friend

14 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did
..Well;Initially your so called-childhood friend gave you the money because of something.I don't tink he has right to demand sex from you cuz of that..#nd also what kind of mess were you into makin u to use ya sku fees..# Make a deal with him,nd try paying him bak bit by bit frm money given to u..But if e no gree..Go collect Loan grin
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did
..Well;Initially your so called-childhood friend gave d money to gain advantage.#nd also what kind of mess were you into makin u to use ya sku fees.(U neva stated dat).# Make a deal with him,nd try paying him bak bit by bit frm money given to u..But if e no gree..OYO..#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by justmag(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
What if you intend to pay and the man demands for interest payment on top that...what now? Next time realise that friends ain't who they claims to be. They change like the weather.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by naijaboiy: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
What kind of guy is that? undecided

Now that's one idiot I wouldn't like to ever have as a close friend. How much is the school fees that he wants to get a few minutes of sex in return?

He gave you the money and you owe him no favour,but if he insists give him his stinking money and cut all ties with him forever.

Nonsense!

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.