Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy (2274 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2015
My experience at alagbon ikoyi passport office was an interesting one.when I drove in and parked I paid the old man in charge of the parking lot #300.i was then accosted by a custom officer who was telling me the procedures which I already know.but not to be rude I listened to him.

On entering the gate by the left hand side I called the dude who came and directed me to a hall which had some applicants and a custom officer lecturing them on how to keep the passport safe and all that.he even mentioned the passport had a micro chip in it lol.okay saw some tushed people ajebo people,fresh and chewable lol.then I changed my seat and went to sit beside a slim beauty.

Okay the dude helping me with my passport called me and I left to meet him at his office in a white container.at the office I saw the same slim girl and I went up and met her and got her talking.as a sharp guy I directed her to the same dude helping to run my passport and she got hers in less than 2 hours.the girl gave me her number and address luckily for me I brought a car so I told her I don't mind dropping her off which she obliged.

Got some snacks at the entrance,collected my passport, paid,settled the custom men at the gate to claim big boy for the girl side.and drove off to VI..which was where she was staying.she kissed me on the cheek and asked for my number which I gave her also by flashing hers.

I enjoyed cruising the island today without my yeye cousin on the passenger seat today.but I really wished I was cruising with my ex . lol . Anyway very soon I will bade nigeria and their corruption good bye and am off to canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2015
na for here you go see one oyo girl way come from oyo town day speak phonetic.like say them born them for America meanwhile they just wan do visa

1 Like

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Sooooo.... I don't understand..... we are supposed to do what about this?

2 Likes

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2015

Customs? Are you a human being or a commodity - in the commercial sense of the word?
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Cope1(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2015
story for d gods
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2015
So?
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:
My experience at alagbon ikoyi passport office was an interesting one.when I drove in and parked I paid the old man in charge of the parking lot #300.i was then accosted by a custom officer who was telling me the procedures which I already know.but not to be rude I listened to him.

On entering the gate by the left hand side I called the dude who came and directed me to a hall which had some applicants and a custom officer lecturing them on how to keep the passport safe and all that.he even mentioned the passport had a micro chip in it lol.okay saw some tushed people ajebo people,fresh and chewable lol.then I changed my seat and went to sit beside a slim beauty.

Okay the dude helping me with my passport called me and I left to meet him at his office in a white container.at the office I saw the same slim girl and I went up and met her and got her talking.as a sharp guy I directed her to the same dude helping to run my passport and she got hers in less than 2 hours.the girl gave me her number and address luckily for me I brought a car so I told her I don't mind dropping her off which she obliged.

Got some snacks at the entrance,collected my passport, paid,settled the custom men at the gate to claim big boy for the girl side.and drove off to VI..which was where she was staying.she kissed me on the cheek and asked for my number which I gave her also by flashing hers.

I enjoyed cruising the island today without my yeye cousin on the passenger seat today.but I really wished I was cruising with my ex . lol . Anyway very soon I will bade nigeria and their corruption good bye and am off to canada.
please I need info. What method are u using to get ur Canada visa? Is it the skilled workers program currently going on now? Pls if it is, how can I get employed by an employer in Canada,to facilitate my process. Cheers
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by ChappyChase: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hbpeze!! Wake up! I say wake up! You don piss for bed when you dey shout cananda for dream!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Swissheart(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Not hating oh.. But pls what's d moral of the story?

3 Likes

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Safe trip kiss
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by eyinjuege: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
You just got your passport at the passport office and you're saying you went to the embassy? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by mubarak001(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
when did passport office turn Canada embassy?
AM sure the story is....

3 Likes

Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by MsBliss(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
When you get there,don't forget home.
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
You are immigrating to Canada, we don hear. Nexttttt.
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Check my signature fast
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by dafefe(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

the tin tire person!!
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
bad belle is allowed
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by timilinda(f): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I wonder ooo!!!
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by dumodust(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mr virgin seeker... what are you chasing her for? What if she is not a virgin? So being Behind forgives all sins now eh?
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by Qualer: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
timilinda:

I wonder ooo!!!

mmmhhh, interesting profile!
Re: How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy by timilinda(f): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Qualer:

mmmhhh, interesting profile!

Hw do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Another Naija Babe Leak N**de Pics In Twitter/ Social Media / to hell with u reading it / Don't Say Jesus - Part 2 18+ (naughty Experience With Choirmaster's Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.