Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (37186 Views)

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by ochejoseph(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015

As the Saraki debacle continues this Is how Nigerians on twitter have been reacting. 

www.twitter.com/DrDamages

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by ochejoseph(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Imortal001: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by tayebest(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2015
saraki will have to sniff grounded pepper today!

#Jagaban

13 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by bamidele029: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki is in for it, either way he will be taught a lesson grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by omenka(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
That #nightinzion guy is a helluva clown. cheesy

But Saraki should honour the summon and clear his name, don't be like Obj and Amaechi.

Saraki, we love you but CCB loves you more.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
No one is clean among all them politicians. Saraki is just a victim of circumstances.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Cope1(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Politriks getting interesting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Nnemuka(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
The fight against corruption is funny... grin

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by nerodenero: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Over ambition, playing smart on his party by romancing PDP and as if that wasn't enough, under his watch, an opposition party snatched the Deputy Senate's seat are the numerous reasons his book of sins were reopened. Again, Toyin Sarakill's case is still pending before EFCC, wahala dey o.

Trust me, the Buhari-led government would not give up until Sarakill is down.

Having enemies like Buhari and Tinubu a.k.a Buje bu danu is suicidal. Sarakill should have tread softly.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki should go and defend himself if he truly has nothing to hide. When Tinubu was similarly accused, he didn't procure a court injunction to stop his trial. He went there and defended himself. Saraki should be a man and defend himself before the tribunal. He should quit all this hide and seek game he's doing with the court order.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by espn(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
nerodenero:
Over ambition and short-change of his party is the only reason why his book of sins were reopened. EFCC on his wife and CCB on him, wahala dey o.

Trust me, the Buhari-led government would not give up until Sarakill is down.

Having enemies like Buhari and Tinubu a.k.a Buje bu danu is suicidal. Sarakill should have tread softly.
saraki steals without conscience..he did nothing in his 8yrs as gov of kwara state..and he is over ambitious.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by alaoeri: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
If Saraki in anyway escape this, more allegations that will be detrimental to his name will be unvail until he vacate that seat.

17 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by swtdrms(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2015
alaoeri:
If Saraki in anyway escape this, more allegations that will be detrimental to his name will be unvail until he vacate that seat.
Saraki cannot escape losing the senate presidency seat, its obvious he has can with lots of worm, the only way he can escape it is by winning buhari to his side wch i doubt.

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by hassan85(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2015
I Hope this doesnt end like Sambo Dasuki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by BishopMagic: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
The APC is bastardizing the judiciary for its cheap politicking.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by permsec: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
And they keep reacting as if they'll do better if caught up in the same situation.

70% of Nigerians are corrupt including PMB simple!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by acapugo: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2015
I hear
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Tonnierichy(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2015
He made a terrible mistake forcing his way in to be the senate President....If he had settled as a mere floor member, he'll be enjoying his life rai now....He's ruined his political career already!! Come 2019, he'll be outta d@ seat!!

Let the probing continue.....

15 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by idari: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
K
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by missKiffy(f): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
This politicians sef, once they are accused of anything, they run to the court for an injunction

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by kay29000(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Men! I am just really tired of this back and forth going on with the fight on corruption right now. I just want things to change for the better, not all these power tussles.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by MadCow1: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
When the President kept mum on the whole fuckery around the Senate Presidency, I started waiting and watching. grin

If I were Saraki, I would kneel and kiss the Presidents ring, pledge my loyalty and call him "Godfather". cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by gokay11(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Don't bite more dan what u can chew

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by bqlekan(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
I was busy reading and you guys were just typing 'k' won fi Shey yin ni? undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by mznuez(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Scape goat

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by olapluto(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Just saw Ayedee tweet. Is he still alive? What happened to his crayon drawings? One of those who made millions from GEJ's drowning moments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by WHOcarex: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2015
grin

26 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by datablaze12: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2015
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.