Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” (31059 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2015
sexymoma:
You have no right to judge anyone, have u been in her shoes, d u know her pain, be in her position, be like her that when you can have the full right to judge or diss her
You we don enter her shoes b4, oya come tell me her shoe size lipsrsealed
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Na wa o. Mean country! Angry people.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Unsad(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2015
googlepikin:
liars like you die of poverty. just look at your English, ME AND MY PASTOR WE WAS IN THE STUDIO. you will continue to write Jamb for the rest of your life moronnn.
Lmfaooo. Yua prolly one idiot in the village that managed to download Opera mini on his Nokia phone, gtfoh idiot
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by systemz(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Wuis kain inglish bi dis sef!!!
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by OlujobaSamuel: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
this response, if true, is the more reason why you are guilty, any employee of mine that addressed another human with such words is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by ayindejimmy(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Mr Soundcity staff. We're all Nigerians. We know how these things play out. We all know that most radio and television d.js and v.js don't touch an upcoming artist cd without kickbacks.
So spare us the whole police, lawyer and libel slander.

Just refund her and all will be history

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by femi4: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Asewo kobokobo
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by clemmonce(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is no smoke without fire. Something must have ensued between the both of them. Nigerian OAPs are spoiling our music industry. You can get your song played on air without money no matter how good the song is.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by dawno2008(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Badex10:
Yeye woman. Assuming her son is really talented, she wont b paying bribe in both cash & kind
be sensible do you know what their managers go through to promote artist music,you think you just sing and it becomes a hit song it takes a lot of follow ups,so don't blame her trying to promote her son's music there's nothing wrong in her action,it now left for the other party to play it own part,it nothing new
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by dawno2008(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
this response, if true, is the more reason why you are guilty, any employee of mine that addressed another human with such words is a goner.
may God bless your reasoning,well said
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by samsongbemisola(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gen gen gen gen
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by sexymoma(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
machinegundammy:

You we don enter her shoes b4, oya come tell me her shoe size lipsrsealed
read ya writeup... e make sense? angry
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by flokii: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
that's what you get wen you have dealings with FOOoLs..
the Nigerian entertainment industry is filled with fooOls..
Look at how they attacked P-square too..
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by SUCCEED3: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
If this sort of grammar is coming from a Sound City employee that holds a significant role in the organisation, then I pity the music channel and I am not surprised anymore that Sound City appears to be on their way down.

It is obvoious Sound City's employee are not portraying a good image for their organisation as they're engaging in one media fight or the other and they're going about it so unprofessionally. I mean how can you write this rubish as a senior employee of one of the foremost music channel in Nigeria. You are degrading the image of your organisation and I'm surprised the hithertho respected Olamide Deji Adedeji is also guilty of this.

Doesn't Sound City have a pr and or legal team? Why let your employees spew rubish. And what with these threats of lawsuits all over the place. The Sound City employees stock trade appears to be threat of lawsuit over every issue. This also portrays Sound City as an unfriendly and difficult company to work/deal with and can scare potential clients and customers away.

You accuse Shan George of defamation of Character and yet you called her a Wh*re and other unprintable names. And where have you witnessed someone being served a lawsuit via email?

Even if Shan George accused you and your organisation wrongly, you should allow your org issue a formal statement adressing the issue. "Two wrongs does not make a right" they say.

Final advice to Sount City. You are a coporate oganisation and you are fighting with individuals who are celebrities and entertainers, by doing so you are promoting these entertainers making them more polpular and at the same time demoting yourself and damaging the image of the organisation.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raiden:
That Sound City DJ na goat... Calling a woman such names. If someone calls his mother or sister such,he'd be happy I guess.

You are a fool. When someone's mother calls you a thief in public, what would you do? The DJ himslef is not someone's father or brother? Ediot.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by fruityjojo(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ojestas:
One of the reasons u shouldn't offend twins. . grin

Soundcity is now in every bad news.

Go, settle with Psquare
cheesy Abi ohh
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

You are a fool. When someone's mother calls you a thief in public, what would you do? The DJ himslef is not someone's father or brother? Ediot.

You must have no respect for your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by aderonkedeborah(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
seen
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raiden:

You must have no respect for your mother.

You definitely have no respect for your father. Bloody teenage fool.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

You definitely have no respect for your father. Bloody teenage fool.

I am not the cause of your fustration Oga... Go and harrass your parents who brought you into a life of fustration.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Harycj: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
If Shan George's story isnt true, what about P Square's?
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nelrulez(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is what the Yorubas call Ogboju. I'd have belived him if he hadn't call for an evidence that she paid him. Who de collect receipt for bribe?
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
sexymoma:
read ya writeup... e make sense? angry
make whatever u can outta of it
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by DualCore1: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
I was reading the post and going "this journalist go school at all?"....Then I saw this...
DaPhilosopher:

Typos and grammatical errors in the mail not ours!

...and I went "ahh, okay no wonder...........................but still......".
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
He's an idiott.
That's for sure.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by edwife(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Soundcity employees are frustrated people,are you sure they pay them well? grin

They have no decorum whatsoever..... undecided
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by morbeta(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
For him to call her classless, she has done something discreetly abnormal with him. He ofcourse collected the money but off-record. Their hide and seek went sore and now their classifiied infos are flying around. She will reply him let's wait....
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by sydneyboss(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
ambgiano:

oh shut the crap up! What you talking bou here? Who p-square don help??

P square helped me, I'm an example. During shell end of the year party in 2012/13. so pls say what u know. thank u.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by donjon: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sum pple carry gun put 4 mouth begin shoot different caliber of wrong English!

As 4 me, I don take cover.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raiden:

I am not the cause of your fustration Oga... Go and harrass your parents who brought you into a life of fustration.

You are a basstard from a foolish mother who did not teach you how to address people's parents. Tell the biitch I said hi. Ediot.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

You are a basstard from a foolish mother who did not teach you how to address people's parents. Tell the biitch I said hi. Ediot.

This is what you get when a wh0re raises a child.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Wishes Davido Happy Father's Day / Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.