Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice (2109 Views)

Free Training: How To Become Gainfully Employed Anywhere In Nigeria, Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2015
If you are looking to learn how to make money from your writing, I will teach you everything I know about writing, marketing and selling ebooks and information products. There will be no time restrictions or limits on these memberships. Once you are a member, you are a member for life until you decide to cancel your membership.

A little about me:

I've been an entrepreneur for 14+ years now, but I didn't start making money from my writing until 2013. It was then that I started a blog, and to be honest, I never thought I would it would ever amount to anything. But it did, and the more I wrote, the more I began to see the power and potential in my writing. But though many people enjoyed my blog posts, no one was buying my ebooks and info products. I could not understand it, but when I began applying business techniques to my marketing and publishing strategy, I noticed an almost immediate difference.

Then I started writing more books and blogging, using my words to create products and attract readers. By fall 2014, I managed to generate an income stream of about $500 - $1,000 a week. Today, I make almost $2,000 a week from my writing, and have begun to build a business based on that experience. And soon, I will be able to finally live the life I always wanted. Once where I earn my income and make a VERY comfortable living through writing, self-publishing, teaching and mentoring.

I'm not one of those Kindle or blogging millionaires, and the training I am offering is is not a get rich quick scheme. It took me 2 years to get to this point, but I am hoping that by sharing with you all of the mistakes I made and hard lessons learned, that you also will be able to make a six-figure income from writing books, blogging and marketing your skills. Anyone can succeed in the writing and publishing industry, but only if they are willing to dig in and work for it. I'm living proof of that. smiley

For the first 30 people who sign up, this subscription will be free. That's free training, FOR LIFE, for as long as you are a member of the community.

There are two ways to subscribe to this training:
1.) Add your name to the list by completing my simple survey, so that I can better understand your needs and can send you the proper updates based on your plans. You can access the survey HERE -----> https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/
2.) Post your email to this thread and I will send you a confirmation and invite to the training.

Once the first 30 slots have been filled, I will still allow more people to enter, however you will have to pay the monthly membership fee. The monthly fee is N2,000 ($10 USD) per month.

As always, feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

I look forward to working with you, and I wish you nothing but abundant success in your endeavors!

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
A membership payment of how much?
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
For those that have to pay, the membership fee will cost 2,000 naira per month. Once someone is a member, they will never have to buy anything additional training or teaching from me. I will increase this cost later as the training expands, but I will not increase the price for existing members.

So if someone joins at 2,000 naira per month, then that is all they will have to pay, unless they cancel their membership. Then they will have to renew at the current rate. I do realize that I don't earn as much over time by doing this, but I see it as a benefit to early members.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Interested
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2015
krystalkinks:
Interested

Wonderful! I've sent you a message through Nairaland to get your email info so I can add you to the list. smiley
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Tripleglow: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am interested
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Diamondwriter(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Interested
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Tripleglow:
I am interested

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in my training. Here is the LINK to subscribe to the training. I still have open slots for the training for free. Please fill out the survey so that I will know how to best address your concerns and find the best methods of helping you earn an income with your writing.

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Wishing you abundant success in your endeavors!

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Diamondwriter:
Interested

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest in my training! Here is the [url=/1im1Fgw]LINK[/url] to subscribe to the training. I still have open slots for the training for free. Please fill out the survey so that I will know how to best address your concerns and find the best methods of helping you earn an income with your writing.

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2015
krystalkinks:
Interested

Hi there!

I do not know what happened with my email. I tried reaching out to your through the Nairaland email system, but I have not heard back from you. I don't know if it's something I did or not, but just in case you are still interested, here is the [url=/1im1Fgw]LINK[/url] to subscribe to the training. I still have open slots for the training for free. Please fill out the survey so that I will know how to best address your concerns and find the best methods of helping you earn an income with your writing.

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Neyoor:

Hello!

If you are still interested, here is the [url=/1im1Fgw]LINK[/url] to subscribe to the training. I still have open slots for the training for free. Please fill out the survey so that I will know how to best address your concerns and find the best methods of helping you earn an income with your writing.

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Shalomdee(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
I'm in shalomdeewriters@gmail.com
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shalomdee:

Hi! And thanks for your interest! I've just sent you a link to confirm your email and subscribe to the training. Once again, since you are among the first 30 to respond to this ad, your training and everything that comes with it, will be free from now until you decide to cancel your membership.

Once you confirm, you will receive a welcome email from me, that will outline a little of what this series is about and what you can expect to learn from it. From there, you will receive a new email each day designed specifically to help navigate you towards your goals as a writer.

Also, in the coming days, I am building a membership-based site to further my teachings so subscribers will not have to wait on new emails to receive new training. The site is membership-based, which means there is a monthly fee involved, but you WILL NOT have to pay, because you have chosen to subscribe early. In the coming days you are going to benefit tremendously, and your only investment will be reading the material.

Sound good? I hope so!

Your training begins the moment you confirm.

Looking forward to working with you!

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by desmondDessi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Interested
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
desmondDessi:
Interested

Hi there! I'm glad to hear you have an interest in my offer! You can subscribe to the training through THIS LINK. Since you are among the first 30, it is FREE for you, as long as you remain a subscriber to the updates.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, and I'll answer them as quickly as possible.

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Highly interested
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Hajeeyah:
Highly interested

Hi there!

I'm excited to hear that you're interested in this offer! To subscribe, visit this link and enter your name and email address in the form on THIS LINK. And that's it. Once you've subscribed and confirmed your email address. I will begin to send updates to you via email explaining and outlining the EXACT strategy I currently use to market and sell my work, and make money from my writing.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me at anytime, and I'll be GLAD to help you out anyway I can.

~ Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by trublvr(f): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
I am interested, please.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 26, 2015
trublvr:
I am interested, please.

I sent you an email. Not sure if you've received it yet, but when you do, let me know so I can add you to the list.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by trublvr(f): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
I have received your mail and replied. However, the survey link posted here isn't working.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by GuruMa: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
hi sir, i am highly interested.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2015
trublvr:
I have received your mail and replied. However, the survey link posted here isn't working.

I'm working to have that restored as quickly as possible. I should have it resolved later today. smiley
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2015
GuruMa:

Hi there! Glad to hear you are of interest! Send me an email through Nairaland and I will forward some details to you. I am having problems with the link in the original post, but I will have that fixed later today to make it easier for people to request info and sign up.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by trublvr(f): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
radragan:
If you are looking to learn how to make money from your writing, I will teach you everything I know about writing, marketing and selling ebooks and information products. There will be no time restrictions or limits on these memberships. Once you are a member, you are a member for life until you decide to cancel your membership.

A little about me:

I've been an entrepreneur for 14+ years now, but I didn't start making money from my writing until 2013. It was then that I started a blog, and to be honest, I never thought I would it would ever amount to anything. But it did, and the more I wrote, the more I began to see the power and potential in my writing. But though many people enjoyed my blog posts, no one was buying my ebooks and info products. I could not understand it, but when I began applying business techniques to my marketing and publishing strategy, I noticed an almost immediate difference.

Then I started writing more books and blogging, using my words to create products and attract readers. By fall 2014, I managed to generate an income stream of about $500 - $1,000 a week. Today, I make almost $2,000 a week from my writing, and have begun to build a business based on that experience. And soon, I will be able to finally live the life I always wanted. Once where I earn my income and make a VERY comfortable living through writing, self-publishing, teaching and mentoring.

I'm not one of those Kindle or blogging millionaires, and the training I am offering is is not a get rich quick scheme. It took me 2 years to get to this point, but I am hoping that by sharing with you all of the mistakes I made and hard lessons learned, that you also will be able to make a six-figure income from writing books, blogging and marketing your skills. Anyone can succeed in the writing and publishing industry, but only if they are willing to dig in and work for it. I'm living proof of that. smiley

For the first 30 people who sign up, this subscription will be free. That's free training, FOR LIFE, for as long as you are a member of the community.

There are two ways to subscribe to this training:
1.) Add your name to the list by completing my simple survey, so that I can better understand your needs and can send you the proper updates based on your plans. You can[url=/1im1Fgw] access the survey HERE[/url].
2.) Post your email to this thread and I will send you a confirmation and invite to the training.

Once the first 30 slots have been filled, I will still allow more people to enter, however you will have to pay the monthly membership fee. The monthly fee is N2,000 ($10 USD) per month.

As always, feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

I look forward to working with you, and I wish you nothing but abundant success in your endeavors!

~ Ra

I'm sorry to bother you, but the link still doesn't work. Is there some other way I can subscribe? I am very interested in joining.
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
trublvr:

I'm sorry to bother you, but the link still doesn't work. Is there some other way I can subscribe? I am very interested in joining.

It is no bother at all. Here is the link. https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

It should work without fail this time.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
GuruMa:

Hi there! I fixed the link in the original post. It is https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

It should work fine now. smiley

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hajeeyah:
Highly interested

I am sorry. I was not aware the link did not work before. Here is the updated link ----> https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

Let me know if you have questions.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Neyoor:

Hi there!

I've fixed the issues with the link in the original post. The new link is https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

I am going through now and notifying everyone who inquired about the updated link just in case they still would like to subscribe.

I still have slots available to subscribe to the training updates for free. Once you fill out the form, I will add you to the list.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
krystalkinks:
Interested

Hi there!

I've fixed the issues with the link in the original post. The new link is https://northofzero.wufoo.com/forms/szq4yqq0j1m6iq/

I am going through now and notifying everyone who inquired about the updated link just in case they still would like to subscribe.

I still have slots available to subscribe to the training updates for free. Once you fill out the form, I will add you to the list.

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tripleglow:
I am interested

Hi there!

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Diamondwriter:
Interested

Hi there!

Ra
Re: The First 30 People To Comment On This Post Will Receive Free Training & Advice by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Shalomdee:

Hi there!

Ra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ptdf Oversea Scholarship Scheme: Get Your Past Questions On The Aptitude Test / Browse For Online Books / We Need A Professional Serious Writers For Long Term Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.