Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) (4324 Views)

Any Educated Hausa Guy On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
If you think you are cuter, let's see(pictures)
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by DuchessLily(f): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
QTEST007:
undecided undecided shocked
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by IamRespected: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tah!!! Even my dog is finer than u

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by dharay99: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
hmmm, laaaaawwwd av mercy,
cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by durubrian(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahahahaha... funniest post on nairaland... I just wasted my mb clicking on the OP's profile ... i might be ugly Buh seeing you, I feel beautiful inside .. #lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Horror movie loading

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Rapzino: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
@OP, I may not be among the top 1000 most handsome dudes here but my brother you na deputy for where I dey abeg. Nna I need pesin wey go fit dig well for my new site, OP you can apply.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by ArchEnemy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op, hope you are having fun?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
See ur head like Dangote cement

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by lisashandy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
not bad
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by MrRichy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
QTEST007:

i tink someone is looking for a Gay partner.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Spaxon:
Hahahahaha...Dear if that guy catch you ehn, I no get strength to fight o cheesy
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
@ops, no mind them. You be fine boy no pimples cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by zyzxx(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Spaxon:
hain! ya wicked oo grin grin
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by zyzxx(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
bad market embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
u try o,but u are not d cutest

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by yvelch(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Honestly, this is grossing me out cos I simply don't appreciate the male gender being so into themselves, I just don't find that masculine.

Anyways, for the ladies taking a sneak peek, Abeg visit my store on konga, for lovely dresses n blazers, just search for "yvelch" on konga wink
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by misspicy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrRichy:

I thought it was only me that thinks he looks gayish

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by misspicy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrRichy:

I thought it was only me that thinks he looks gayish
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Here we go again! grin grin
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by computerboy: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Your back view is better off than your front. tongue
I'll advice you to always take pictures facing back and if possible, walk with your back too. grin
You'll probably get a lot of admirers as long as they don't see your face wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
computerboy:
Your back view is better off than your front. tongue
I'll advice you to always take pictures facing back and if possible, walk with your back too. grin
You'll probably get a lot of admirers as long as they don't see your face wink
hahahahahaha
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Fulaboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
IamRespected:
Tah!!! Even my dog is finer than u
Let's see the picures of ur dog then(cause its clear ur dog is finer than u)
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by vani86: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
durubrian:
hahahahaha... funniest post on nairaland... I just wasted my mb clicking on the OP's profile ... i might be ugly Buh seeing you, I feel beautiful inside .. #lol

lmao hahahaha.

nice one jare
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Ubyj(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sorry, can we buy you new clothes? Let's begin from there before thinking of working on your self esteem.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by vani86: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
jobless self absorbed wankersss all over nairaland.

bros abeg make i ask you. what have your hotness achieved for you lately

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Swissheart(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Joker grin
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kikiki. NL guys & their sense of humour combined with narcissism-comedy central.

@OP, buy & use a comb. What's with the peppercorn hair at your age? Are you from the Kalahari dessert & related to the San? grin
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
durubrian:

Lol@beautiful inside,
U mean ur a.s.s. Hole,Gay a.s.s motherf...er
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by QTEST007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
And am yet to see any challenging pictures.

Prove me wrong,stop wailing. (And am not talking cosmetic beauty)
Re: Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) by durubrian(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
QTEST007:

Lol@beautiful inside, U mean ur a.s.s. Hole,Gay a.s.s motherf...er
talking dirty, or insulting someone... won't still make you cute... but have hope Even Oga OBJ was 'beautifully made'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze / Hot Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.