Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. (2906 Views)

Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix / Photo: Kid With Swag, Which One Of The Pics Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by Bambless1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Obviously You Are Her next EX
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by ksbusari(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Manuelson:
It bothers me the way people comment on nairaland these days.. Why insulting the guy? Abi una dey madt ni angry?

Op when it comes to female issues, there is little you can do..i have learnt that, if u mention it to her, she will start saying you are choking her or controlling her, or caging her, so just lock up.
And the minute you try something like this, she would break hell on ur head, i just dunno why they behave like that, always wanting things to be in their favour all the time.

Sorry if it bothers you man, just lock up and carry on with your life. Time will definitely tell.
Dont think about it.

And try not to bring relationshio issues here, try to solve them yourself. Teaches you to think well and not just rrlying on others opinions or perceptions.
gat u bro. Tanks.
Re: My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. by ksbusari(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
man, you're smarter than this comment.

The op is the ex here and the guy on the dp is the main man now

I really don't know why guys can't move on without looking back like I have done b4

i accept d fact. I'm d Ex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Commandments For Classy Girls - Dynamitechick / Girl Mistakenly Sent Her Nude Pictures To Boyfriend / The Best Non-alcoholic Wine To Buy For A Girl This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.