Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (352382 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good evening, I applied for Brazilian visa last year and got denied but same last year I applied for one of the Schengen country study visa and got it, I have the 2 years study visa , I want to apply for Brazilian visa or mexico visa for in the summer, please what is my chances again to have Brazilian Visa, though I have visited, Dubai, Rwanda before I applied for Brazilian visa, now I have visited 5 countries in the EU , what my chances, thank u
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Whales001(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Hi Guys! If you have applied for a Brazilian visa recently please check your mail, there is an urgent update from the Brazilian embassy to almost everyone who have applied for visa for the purpose of visiting the country to seat for the nursing exams, that's Nclex , so check your mail and check underlisted names in the email sent to everyone if your is inclusive on those granted visa , if not you are been advised to be patient, and note; you all have been advised not to reschedule except you're being ask to do so. Mostly the names publish for a granted visa are those who will be sitting for there exams early next month March, others are advice to be patient as regards outcome of there visa.

And also note these; The mission will no longer accept applications from any applicants with short duration notice to procees there visa, such applications will be rejected said the mission, Going forward you are all advice to give at least minimum of 6 weeks for processing of your visa applications, anything in contrary to this may lead to rejection or refusal of your application, so please take note of this little things to avoid being denied your visa.

So let's continue to arm our self with useful information that could help those already in the process or that are about to start, keeping all information to your self will do no one a favor please , so this have share with you guys here are not on there website or on there bill boards for now, hope this tips gives you some edge ahead if you're in the process of lodging a new application or already in the process to avoid silly errors or mistakes. Also note: No appointment date will be dish out for now from early next month till further notice except you have already been book for one before this recent development.

Also for the brother asking for a legal way to stay back on tourist visa , yes it's possible, please do this via study route, what I mean is this: you can easily convert your tourist visa to a student visa upon your arrival by applying for a Portuguese language programs which will be the easiest for you, please start the process as early as you arrive in the country as it takes a minimum of 2 months to 3 months to get this things done to avoid running out of your tourist visa application legal stay in the country while your application for a student visa is in progress.

Goo Luck Everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you for the info. Any info on tourist visa applicants who have since attended interviews but yet to get any feedback? Thought it takes 1 week after interview but some are staying over a month recently, any thoughts?

Whales001:
Hi Guys! If you have applied for a Brazilian visa recently please check your mail, there is an urgent update from the Brazilian embassy to almost everyone who have applied for visa for the purpose of visiting the country to seat for the nursing exams, that's Nclex , so check your mail and check underlisted names in the email sent to everyone if your is inclusive on those granted visa , if not you are been advised to be patient, and note; you all have been advised not to reschedule except you're being ask to do so. Mostly the names publish for a granted visa are those who will be sitting for there exams early next month March, others are advice to be patient as regards outcome of there visa.

And also note these; The mission will no longer accept applications from any applicants with short duration notice to procees there visa, such applications will be rejected said the mission, Going forward you are all advice to give at least minimum of 6 weeks for processing of your visa applications, anything in contrary to this may lead to rejection or refusal of your application, so please take note of this little things to avoid being denied your visa.

So let's continue to arm our self with useful information that could help those already in the process or that are about to start, keeping all information to your self will do no one a favor please , so this have share with you guys here are not on there website or on there bill boards for now, hope this tips gives you some edge ahead if you're in the process of lodging a new application or already in the process to avoid silly errors or mistakes. Also note: No appointment date will be dish out for now from early next month till further notice except you have already been book for one before this recent development.

Also for the brother asking for a legal way to stay back on tourist visa , yes it's possible, please do this via study route, what I mean is this: you can easily convert your tourist visa to a student visa upon your arrival by applying for a Portuguese language programs which will be the easiest for you, please start the process as early as you arrive in the country as it takes a minimum of 2 months to 3 months to get this things done to avoid running out of your tourist visa application legal stay in the country while your application for a student visa is in progress.

Goo Luck Everyone.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kashamzy91:

How much did you use for pif and for how many people?? Are you going there to birth?

POF is 2.5m and I applied for tourist visa not to give birth

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Whales001(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am not sure if tourist visa is affected with this new development, I think the one week thing still applied for tourist visa applicant to get a decision, however things might have change for some weeks now as most people are experiencing serious delay. Do not loss hope though, your situation might be different from others, meet a guy 2 weeks back at the missions office who got a decision exactly 1 week and was issued a tourist visa, so in as much as your applications are intact and complete you should get a decision soon. If your application as taken more than a month to six weeks , it's advisable you write them on Tuesday for a follow up. Presently they are on brake because of the election and would be back to work on Tuesday.

Obianyanwu:
Thank you for the info. Any info on tourist visa applicants who have since attended interviews but yet to get any feedback? Thought it takes 1 week after interview but some are staying over a month recently, any thoughts?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Soraco57 post=121241295]Good evening, I applied for Brazilian visa last year and got denied but same last year I applied for one of the Schengen country study visa and got it, I have the 2 years study visa , I want to apply for Brazilian visa or mexico visa for in the summer, please what is my chances again to have Brazilian Visa, though I have visited, Dubai, Rwanda before I applied for Brazilian visa, now I have visited 5 countries in the EU , what my chances, thank u.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Soraco57:
Good evening, I applied for Brazilian visa last year and got denied but same last year I applied for one of the Schengen country study visa and got it, I have the 2 years study visa , I want to apply for Brazilian visa or mexico visa for in the summer, please what is my chances again to have Brazilian Visa, though I have visited, Dubai, Rwanda before I applied for Brazilian visa, now I have visited 5 countries in the EU , what my chances, thank u

Sorry about the denial. When. You were denied, was it stamped on your passport?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Soraco57(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kashamzy91:

Sorry about the denial. When. You were denied, was it stamped on your passport?

No
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by faithodia: 4:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Hello everyone, please do you know how much is a good proof of funds to get Brazilian student visa?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Whales001(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Bolu1111:
Hello everyone, pls I would
Like to know if anyone whose travel date has passed got a mail To resend a new intended date of travel.

What visa categories did you applied for? Priority are been given to those going for nclex exam so they can meet up with there exams and travel date, so if you're not in this category please be patient or better still write them concerning your worries.

Congrats to those who got there visa approval yesterday 🙌

More succes stories to come!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bolu1111: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Whales001 post=121430690]

What visa categories did you applied for? Priority are been given to those going for nclex exam so they can meet up with there exams and travel date, so if you're not in this category please be patient or better still write them concerning your worries.

Congrats to those who got there visa approval yesterday 🙌
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lovetterrison(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
hello guys please which other tour company can i make legit tour reservation to brazil either saopualo or rio i am planning to apply for tourist visa..Have tried viator but its not going through seems they want to deduct the tour charges immediately as one is doing the reservation..
I just need a reservation and paylater tour company. when my application is submitted at the brazilian embassy and visa is granted i will then pay the tour company fees in full.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BItt: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why would anyone wanna give birth in Brazil tho
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
BItt:
google is your friend ,look up the Brazilian passport world rankings and visa free access

Unlike the us passport , you are prone to double taxation ,with a Brazilian passport you only pay taxes when you work in brazil and free of tax when you work abroad

Everyone loves a Brazilian grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Folarge06(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Well Said...
I gathered my information here as well and I have submitted..
You can read through the pages and can always come back for questions.

Agent can't influence your visa outcome from what I saw the very day I submitted.

quote author=Whales001 post=121565410]I repeat don't do it to avoid regret. There is no such thing as 100% visa guarantee.

The agent or the person helping you as no influence on the outcome of your visa, run as much as you can if you meet anyone promising you a visa. Moreover, I wonder why it's difficult for you to channel your energy and read from page 1 to the end, most of us don't just like to read in this country, reason why people will continue to take advantage of someone like you. Read and apply your self, if you are stuck come back and ask questions, I believe we have some good fellows here who will put you through.

Good Luckđź‘Ť

[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Wilsonbrown: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please, as someone that is applying for Brazilian tourist visa, do I need invitation (I V) to apply for it, because I saw online that I must include my IV letter in the documents
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Folarge06(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Since you are applying as a tourist an invitation won't be needed.

quote author=Wilsonbrown post=121578704]Please, as someone that is applying for Brazilian tourist visa, do I need invitation (I V) to apply for it, because I saw online that I must include my IV letter in the documents[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Wilsonbrown: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thanks so much
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by GlobTrotter: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2023
BItt:
what a question
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wizkitvick(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
It's over a month i submitted my documents for (student visa) at the Brazil embassy but till now status is still under review. I've mailed the consular and sent a reminder but no response till now. Any idea what I need to do again and does it usually take time like this Anyone having the same experience?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by adigunomomama(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
This thread still Dey

Serio…

Brazil don blow oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dreaonit: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
They should get back to you, please what school did you apply to?

wizkitvick:
It's over a month i submitted my documents for (student visa) at the Brazil embassy but till now status is still under review. I've mailed the consular and sent a reminder but no response till now. Any idea what I need to do again and does it usually take time like this Anyone having the same experience?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wizkitvick(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2023
dreaonit:

University of Campinas
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wizkitvick(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2023
dreaonit:

University of Campinas

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Whales001(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
wizkitvick:

It now takes a minimum of 6 weeks for any visa types, if after 6weeks you did not hear anything from them you can now write them.

That's One "CON" of the Brazilian, there system is slow, anyone going through them must have alot of patience. And the good thing is; despite it takes alot of time to procure there visa, success rate is high in as much as you meet the necessary requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Whales001:

It now takes a minimum of 6 weeks for any visa types, if after 6weeks you did not hear anything from them you can now write them.

That's One "CON" of the Brazilian, there system is slow, anyone going through them must have alot of patience. And the good thing is; despite it takes alot of time to procure there visa, success rate is high in as much as you meet the necessary requirements.
Thanks for the info
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wizkitvick(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Whales001:

Alright. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.